Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 13 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:52 am

Her but was shaking from the barrage of spanks as Odessa seemed to not only be enjoying herself but she was already talking about making this a private thing. Amy growled as her ass was lit up in pain made worse by the smack of the pudding on her bum that left pink marks to add insult to injury. Amy was too easy on Odessa by comparison and was going to make sure to have Odessa red all over when she was done with her. The final smack was the worst one hitting the hardest on her already sore skin.

"Fuck!" She shouted. Once Odessa was done Amy brought her hand to her but and looked over at the bitch living it up after that exchange. The final round was to start now that the two of them were awake and Amy came up to her feet. "Ill pass on that little offer Odessa..I have something else planned for us to tonight..and it's going to take all night!" She said more determined then ever to bring her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 13 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:41 am

Amy's spanking had been pretty brutal, and had lasted a long time, but Odessa had one-upped her, and the skin underneath that pink pudding was surely reddened, swollen, a little tender. Odessa was proud of the work she had done, and now she would give Amy room enough to get up, as she was effectively obligated to do. Round three was about to decide this match, and Odessa was not going to waste any time in getting to it. No more playing with Amy. Amy would get up, and Odessa would slam her down again!

Soon. Soon enough. The blonde was back on her feet now. Of course, the pudding dripping down over her tits covered up the spot of skin Odessa had licked clean, and once again it was like two slime monsters facing off, neither one of them with even a tiny bit of skin or hair visible through the two inches' worth of pudding which covered them from head to toe. Odessa would smile and put her fists up, ready to start this third round. Time to finish this.

"I'm sorry, but I do believe I have other plans," she would say, as she began to move towards Amy. "You understand." With that, Odessa would start off with a quick jab, and then turn it into a combination with a right hook aimed at Amy's cheek!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:48 am

"Hope it isn't a date. Otherwise she might feel a little awkward about you leaving with me tonight." She said feeling some of the pudding drop towards her mouth as she spoke. She couldn't imagine what she looked like with this gunk on...alright she could probably a lot like Odessa looked but still, two pudding warriors who were completely naked just asking to to be licked clean, were instead gonna beat the crap out of the other. Amy could scarcely wait letting Odessa lead as she tried to lead off with s combo of punches to her face.

"Ghng!" Amy growled as the first jab caught her but her hand deflected the second punch and she avoided the second one to move in and throw a right into Odessa's boob then attempted to to catch her chin with her left. If Odessa wanted a cost fight she'd get one.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:52 am

"No, but if you are so desperate for attention, my girlfriend and I may decide to double team you back at my place...for the next fortnight or so," Odessa suggested, giving Amy a wink which was probably mostly covered up by the sloppy, oozing pudding. Then, they moved in and the third round of this incredibly messy match began!

Odessa landed the first punch on her so-recently-knocked-out foe, her fist smacking right into Amy's nose, the blonde lucky she wasn't adding any red coloration to the pudding from her nostrils! Amy was obviously hurt, but she came back with a combo of her own: a right which momentarily flattened Odessa's tit, the British woman barking in shock at the blow, and then a left—which Odessa managed to bend back away from and let pass in front of her. Her turn again. Odessa would throw a quick jab at Amy's face...

...but it was a feint, as she bent low instead and tried to drive an uppercut directly into Amy's solar plexus, aiming to massage the woman's lungs with her knuckles and drive her up off her feet!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:58 am

"Oh trust me sweetheart. What I do to you tonight doesn't require anyone else's attention." Amy said as the fist fight was on. The two wrestlers trying to natter away whatever defense the two had left and make sure they came out the winner, despite having suffered the more recent knockout Amy was still fighting as eager as she was to win when the match started throwing punches to the pudding covered chest Odessa had before trying to focus on her face when Odessa went for the same thing. At least she looked like it before her real target showed itself slamming into her solar plexus once more.

"Uggh!" Amy coughed strugglig to adjust. She was much more prepared for this hit and stayed on her feet and mostly conscious but the pain was rough and the knockout from before made it harder. But the Lion was a tough alpha and showed that by gritting through the pain to deliver an Uppercut right on back to Odessa's solar plexus.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:30 am

Amy was still talking a lot of trash, but Odessa aimed to shut her up for good with that brutal uppercut right into her solar plexus! Odessa nearly lifted the blonde up off of her feet, and she wanted to send her flying, if she could, put her down flat on her back and get in some ground and pound. But Amy's admittedly robust belly managed to absorb the blow, albeit with plenty of obvious pain, and the blonde retaliated with a near-identical uppercut right into Odessa's solar plexus!

"Mphhgh!" Odessa yelped, as her tightened abs managed to take the brunt of the blow. She wasn't about to let her abdomen relax so long as she was fighting an obvious belly freak, and that saved her from this powerful blow, as she grit her teeth and powered through the pain. "Just wait...until you feel what I do to you...!" Odessa would challenge, as she powered through, pulled her fist back, and launched another uppercut right into Amy's solar plexus, focusing on that same spot as she once again tried to knock the blonde into a complete and utter stupor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:40 am

The punches were connecting for the most part as both didn't seem able to dodge as much. But the last two punches especially were going to be hard to avoid as both girls seemed to be trying to overpower the other in a straight up battle rather then think strategically. Odessa took the punch to her body and tried to power through it before deciding to punch back with another solar plexus Uppercut!

"Ouugh!" Amy coughed feeling her abs struggle to endure the strike as she felt the fist dig into them as Amy attempted to try and endure. The blonde didn't stop or anything, she was too determined to try and overcome her foe as she came back with another powerful punch to Odessa's solar plexus! "Oh I'm waiting but I'm gonna finish you first.:"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:46 am

They had managed to dodge a couple of punches, but now, as they went to each other's bodies, it was increasingly difficult to dodge punches, and neither of them was really planning on trying so long as the other was taking her shots. Odessa managed to land not one, but two consecutive brutal punches right to Amy's solar plexus, and Amy responded with not one, but two powerful retaliatory blows.

"Ouugh!" Odessa groaned, her abs trembling, but holding underneath the painful assault. "You...really are a cheeky one..." the British woman growled, before she pulled her fist back and, once again, swung it upward, an uppercut slicing through the space between them and burying into Amy's solar plexus! The woman's abs had been stressed on that last punch, struggling to endure Odessa's assault...now Odessa intended to fully break Amy's midsection and tear apart her self-confidence!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 am

The fight had turned to a slugfest between the two pudding covered fighters as there bodies had become the prime target for there fists. Mainly the solar plexus. Neither girl seemed to realize they were staggering towards the ropes despite themselves unable to fully stay in one place despite there efforts. Amy coughed and slammed a fist into odessa before the girl tried to throw a third shot to Amy's belly!

"Uuggh!" The blonde groaned as her abs endured another painful punch. Her belly had to be turning red at this point but Amy refused to be the one to cry uncle. She had taken on worse. "Probably the one the most accurate thing you've said about me...all day!" Amy said before throwing a punch to her belly. Her hand drilling into her solar plexus hoping I takenthe wind out of Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:52 am

The two of them stumbled across the ring, heading for the strawberry pudding, though neither of them seemed to realize it as every solar plexus punch forced them to waddle in that direction. Odessa wouldn't back down, of course, as she could tell Amy was close to breaking, and the opportunity to destroy those precious abs would just be an absolute delight for the British beauty!

"Aaagh!" Odessa yelped, as her solar plexus was hit a third straight time, her abs burning, feeling tight, feeling bunched up, everything feeling like it might just shatter, but not before she ripped through Amy's abs first! Odessa clenched her teeth, then launched another punch up into Amy's solar plexus, trying to twist her fist as it went in, stretching skin, drilling into Amy's muscles, trying to lift her up off of her feet and make her scream!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next