Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 16 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 am

Amy’s punch did it, she felt Odessa’s body give in from the punch and how the body just felt like it was going to collapse. There are sometimes you can just tell when someone’s had enough and Odessa’s faltering shortly afterwards seemed to be doing the trick. Until she pushed forward to fall and punch/pushed her with the force of her collapsing figure. Striking her square in the stomach as Amy felt like victory was fully hers.

Uuooggh!” Amy groaned falling back onto her back as Odessa pushed her back with the punch and her falling body. Slamming into the pudding once more as she gained a new coat of strawberry. The crowd already had a hard enough time discerning who was who and now this wasn’t going to help matters while Amy started to cover her strawberry covered stomach and breathe. Moving to get up despite the pain in her body.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 16 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 am

Odessa collapsed, her legs finally giving out, her tummy seeming to lose its iron-like sheath as that last punch dug in deep. But, as she fell, she landed one more devastating blow to Amy, bringing the blonde down with her, crushing that pudding-covered pale belly one more time, both goo-covered amazons dropping down into the pink strawberry pudding, nearly getting swallowed up underneath the surface, another layer of the pink stuff obscuring their features even more. At this point, not only could skin and hair color not be seen—their chests looked like amorphous, protruding humps which dripped pudding in a sheet think enough to smooth them out all the way to their waists, covering those wounded bellies in what Odessa felt was nearly a foot of sweet, sticky pudding.

All that extra weight was hard for a totally gassed Odessa to lift, but lift it she did, as she sucked in air, one hand clutching at her tummy and getting swallowed up in the pudding, and lifted her head back up out of the pool. Eyes covered in pudding, she couldn't see Amy, but her free hand would reach forward, feeling for her, trying to grab onto the American's head as Odessa rose slowly, shakily up to her feet, letting out one tremendous groan as she tried to latch onto pudding-covered blonde hair and give it a yank toward the ring!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 am

As the two remained coated in there pudding covered prison it was like it was starting to somewhat harden in areas as it felt like it was a tremendous wait to do mundane things. Though that could have also been the fatigue needless to say Amy didn’t expect this kind of feeling in a pudding match. With her just trying to get up she allowed herself to be found by Odessa who went to grab her short hair once more to try and pull her her way. Though Amy has the same thought.

Trying to grab at her hair and push into her strawberry covered counterpart Amy would drive them towards the ring herself trying to get in and push into the Odessa with the intent to smother her then and there once they slid in. She figured Ldessa was too worn out to force her off if she got on top and that would guarantee her big win.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:12 am

Amy seemed to have the same thought as Odessa, as the British fighter felt hands finding her longer hair underneath all that pudding, yanking on it, getting a short yip out of Odessa's mouth as Amy began dragging her towards the ring apron. Well, Odessa had no problem with that. The British beauty intended to drag Amy in that direction, anyway, so, as Amy tugged on her hair, she tugged on Amy's, knowing with the closer-to-the-scalp grip that it had to be hurting Amy more.

So both exhausted women dragged the other into the ring apron, Odessa letting out a woof as she collided with it tits first. Still, with another mighty yank, she would try to drag Amy all the way out of the strawberry pool, hoping to hear the woman scream, hoping to slam the American down on her back on the pudding-splashed canvas. Odessa knew that Amy did not have the energy to push her off once she was on top. So she would try to give the woman a little encouragement, throwing a knee up to try to smash it into Amy's belly for one final statement blow before she smothered the blonde out!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:20 am

Amy forced Odessa to the apron as the two of there heads remained trapped by the others hands and the two started to somewhat grapple, Amy felt the pain of her hair pulled but she was in far too much pain everywhere else to care beyond feeling it as an annoyance, though Odessa did force her into the ring Amy’s desire to come out on top kept her from being slammed into her back which would be a nearly unwinnable position to be in at this point. Still Odessa tried to make it happen regardless and threw in a knee as an incentive.

Ngguhh!” Amy groaned sounding like an animal as she tried to ignore the pain and keep on pushing. Throwing a knee of her own as well before one of her arms dropped to try and follow that up with a punch to Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:08 am

The two grappled and thrashed with each other, both trying to get on top, both of them realizing that being on the bottom this late in the game meant being on the road to defeat. Odessa's knee sunk in deep, and as Amy suffered from that devastating blow the ebony beauty would give her a hard shove, trying to put her weight on Amy, trying to force the woman to give up, to let her muscles collapse as she was swallowed up by Odessa's pudding-covered body for another smother...

...but as Odessa got close, Amy kneed her right back, sending Odessa into a coughing fit as her abs were bent deep into her torso. "Nngguuhh!" she barked, as she fell back, falling away from Amy, bringing her hands up as she was not going to let the woman get on top of her like this. She threw a punch—one that went wild and just skidded along Amy's cheek, slicing pudding off but not doing the kind of damage that Odessa had hoped, while she felt a punch plow into her midsection, causing her to cry out again as she folded up around it!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:14 am

The struggle reached a climax, after the knee she saw Odessa going for a punch as well and was ready to meet it but to her amusement, and partial relief the blow barely grazed her, hitting her cheek with enough force to remove some of the pudding as it connected but after that mostly left her undeterred before her fist struck Odessa again and this time that seemed to bring her down protecting her belly while Amy stayed standing. If only anyone could see the shark like smile that followed.

While normally she would try and push her opponent towards the ropes and do the pop up variant of this move she didn’t really have time and she didn’t want to let Odessa have another second to recpver. So with that in mind she would grab around the women’s waist and try to lift her up, shouting and blocking out the pain in her entire being by bringing her foe up and driving her back down with a powerbomb.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 am

Amy managed to get her feet underneath her even after the knee she took, and a punch which at least bruised her cheek, probably. Odessa was on her knees, struggling to breathe, sucking in ragged breaths of air as she would pull back her arm, readying another punch to that broken belly in front of her. One more would drop Amy, of course, harder than she had ever been dropped before.

Amy dove down below Odessa's arms, though, wrapping her arms around the British pudding monster's syrupy, sloppy waist and hauling her upward. It was an incredible show of strength for a woman as exhausted as Amy clearly was—it was going to expend every last remaining ounce of her stamina to perform a maneuver such as this—and if Odessa was still awake after the move, then there was no question whether the ebony beauty could finish off her totally-gassed blonde bimbo foe.

But as Odessa slammed down hard on her skull, her brain rattled all about inside of it, and everything went dark. "Nnnyyaaaannngh!" Odessa's limbs all drooped down lifeless, and her whole body slumped into a blobby pile on the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 am

The powerbomb was a success, Odessa was too hurt to stop it and after it hit, she was too hurt to fight back leaving things in Amy’s oh so determined hands. Amy would come down on top of her and looked poised to go for the smother here and now to cement her victory, but then she got a look at herself in the titsntron and she came to a realization...there was no way in hell anyone could tell it was her. She looked like something out of a C-lost horror film, not like the fiersome A-List Lion she was and Odessa looked the same, how could they tell who was who? Most people would assume they would if Amy said anything like telling the ref who she was and that would be it.

Amy was not most people. Instead she went for the only solution that made sense to her mind. First her head went to Odessa’s Belly and she started to lick away the pudding covered what had to be the most brutally bruised spot on this women’s body and what was at least a foot of pudding between that and skin it was slower then Amy would have liked but by the time she was done the skin was noticeable enough, a red and brownish belly that could only belong to Odessa. This gave some fan reaction many Odessa fans sad to see it was there idol that had fallen to the Lion; many excited for the same reason, and many in between reactions but Amy wasn’t done there. Instead her next target was the face of the women licking away enough that she could get a good long look at the women’s pretty face in defeat a sight Amy had wanted for awhile after seeing how tough of a fighter Odessa was. She mostly licked away at the face since she knew she might throw up if she tried to lick away her entire head clean and would do a good enough job that Odessa’s facial features would be visible. Amy looked at the sight with her tounge hanging out after the licking and she smirked. Finally satisfied she would bring her chest up and towards her face before descending and getting her head down on Odessa to make sure she was well and truly out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:54 am

To be fair, if Amy had just smothered her completely out right then, Odessa was not going to go claiming that the pudding blob that had won was, in fact, her, unrecognizable under all that sweet stuff. She was an honorable fighter, even while she was delirious.

Well, Amy's own delirium was probably responsible for her actions which came next. She wasn't able to control her libido and let her desire for Odessa's beautiful ebony belly get the better of her. The belly fetishist bent down and started lapping at Odessa's belly, some of the pudding going into her mouth, some running in sheets down her sides onto the canvas, slowly spreading out into a lake of mixed-up brown mess as she laid there motionless. It took a few seconds, but Odessa only roused to the point of her eyes slowly fluttering open by the time Amy's tongue was dragging across her face.

Odessa looked into Amy's eyes, furrowed her brow, and let out a low growl, thrusting her forehead up to try to headbutt her opponent. She hoped she did some damage, but regardless, soon enough Amy's pudding-soaked tits descended on Odessa's beautiful supermodel face, swallowing it up again right after it got clean! "Mmmmmm...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next