Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 15 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:32 am

Odessa' seemed compelled by the same sense desire to win that she did not making s move nor trying to avoid the punch when it did come even though her abs were clearly in no condition to protect herself from it as she faltered and leaned in struggling to breathe and endure as her belly was slowly becoming too soft to protect herself. But still it wasn't soft enough to put her down as she opted to get up and keep swinging in spite of the pain.

"Uggh!" Odessa's punches didn't seem to be faltering despite her ability to breathe and endure doing so, as Amy felt the fist connect like she was being hit by bat and trying to threaten to make her abs collapse completely. Still the blonde wasn't having it shaking her head and pushing upward to try and throw an Uppercut designed to decimate what was left of Odessa's pudding covered core.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 15 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 am

Amy could wish that Odessa's abs would break, that she would be able to prove herself superior in that one narrow field, but even when it came to a belly-versus-belly contest the blonde was going to come away disappointed. Amy's abs had taken a much more brutal beating than Odessa's, and the British woman was going to keep crushing them so long as Amy was standing—though she was sorely tempted to go for her face and tits, too. She would give Amy fair warning if she decided to switch targets.

Amy, obviously, was still going after Odessa's core, as she swung her fist up right into the center of Odessa's belly, the Briton yelling out in pain as that fist pounded deep into her gut, once again pushing her abdomen to the breaking point...but Odessa still stood strong, keeping her abs as tight as she could, defying Amy's attempt at wrecking her midsection. "Uurghh!" she groaned, as she pulled her own arm back again and swung a very similar uppercut into Amy's core, designed to rip into those abs and make it impossible to tighten them, and digging deep enough to shove every last bit of air from Amy's lungs!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:28 am

The strawberry coating made reading her foes expressions firmly between difficult and impossible. But she didn't need a few extra coatings to feel her opponent's pain when she punched her. Telling her she had some work to do but that Odessa's belly was bound to cave in at some point. It felt so weird that a pudding smother match lead to such a brutal slugfest but here Amy was in spot of pain but loving the thrill of the challenge all the same. Even as Odessa recovered from her last punch. Albeit barely and tried to keep it going with another powerful blow of her own.

"Ggauugh!" Amy felt her body lurch forward from the impact and though her stomach was still holding out it was pretty clear she was hurt regardless. Her body staggered and she felt the struggle to breathe resume. still the blonde wasn't about to call it quits yet taking the moment to recover before she pushed forward and tried to send an Uppercut to what she assumed was Odessa's upper core. Since she knew that at this point that was likely the spot she was hurting the most.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 am

Odessa's bold, brutal punch dug deep into Amy's gut, and Odessa felt the pudding-covered blonde's body sag over her fist, shaping around it, slowly beginning to bend to Odessa's will. Pudding went everywhere—dripping in sheets down into the pool from their bodies, creating neapolitan swirls, and flying in droplets and globs off of them with every blow. Odessa was thinking about the end of the match, and how much cleaning—preferably all by tongue—it would take to leave them both dry.

The blonde recovered from the punch, not breaking completely just yet, and Odessa braced herself for the next one. As Amy's fist slammed into her belly right on top of her solar plexus, Odessa's body folded around it, her head bobbing forward. "Nnnnuungh!" she groaned, as a knot of pain which already existed in her tummy only got worse, but she still refused to go down. She managed to straighten up again, wincing, and put her fists up once more.

"Let's kick it up a notch, shall we?" Odessa would say, tapping at her own face to let Amy know what she was planning. "Brace yourself."

Odessa would then swing a vicious left hook right at Amy's cheek, trying to snap her head to the side and make her dizzy. But she would not leave it at one punch. Odessa would push off her back foot, grinning savagely as she delivered another right uppercut right into Amy's damaged, aching solar plexus, hoping this one would be the coup de grace to finish the blonde American off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:57 am

Amy had taken Odessa to her limit but the Brit seemed just as ready as ever to keep fighting regardless of the fact Amy was giving her a beating. Still the girl not only recovered from the devastating gut punch but stood up to face her head on as she looked at her opponent and decided to not only keep going but even told her she was upping the ante by going for a face shot. Amy didn't hesitate to prepare herself and when the punch came she took both head on. Too embroiled in this game of endurance to be the chicken.

"Puuhkk!" Amy's head shot to the side as she struggled to stay racing forward. Made worse by the sudden shot to her solar plexus! "Ugghf!" the Lion gagged leaning forward once more as she was taking another heavy shot to the belly that made her insides churn. Her body felt like it was running on fumes and her heavy breathing made the pudding around her face seep in agaisnt her lips. Yeah Chelsea was right, she was really glad this wasn't oil or mud. Still fumes or not she had enough gas to keep going. "I can...play ball.." Amy said before taking a big swing at Odessa's cheek! Trying to flatten her face before throwing a right at the girls upper body with enough force to really put th finish on this match. "Hope you don't mind it backfiring!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:03 am

Odessa gave Amy fair warning, making sure there was no question as to the sportsmanship of her next move. With Amy bracing herself, Odessa would swing with her left, clobbering Amy across her face, sending spit and pudding flying as she could tell that one had really hurt the blonde. And then, of course, came the shot to Amy's solar plexus, just the latest in Odessa's efforts to break that tummy for good. She could tell that she got very, very close, too. Amy's lungs emptied, her mouth fell open as she gagged, and the Brit, for an instant, thought Amy might be done. But she managed to stay on her feet, albeit dramatically off-balance, looking as though a gentle breeze would send her down into the pudding for good.

But Amy came right back at her, and Amy followed Odessa's lead, starting off with a brutal hook that smashed hard into the side of Odessa's face, flattening her cheek against her jawbone, Odessa groaning in agony before that next punch slammed into her belly, bending her body over it, folding her up, robbing her of her breath, a silent scream escaping from between Odessa's lips as her knees knocked together and she nearly fell...

...but she caught herself, just in time, right as her knees were plunging into the pudding. Maybe it helped keep her upright. Whatever the case, she sucked in a deep breath and shoved back up to her full height. "Try...all you want...!" she growled, before swinging her fist right back into Amy's chin, uppercutting her, trying to lift her up off her feet—and then aiming another brutal, twisting uppercut right into Amy's solar plexus, trying to send her flying down onto her back, finishing this thing off once and for all!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:16 am

Amy felt the punches doing there job and she thought she had finally put her opponent down with the final blow as Odessa seemed ready to drop. Though the Brit was determined to make sure that it didn't come easy at all for her. Staying up in defiance both of the condition her body was in and to send a message to her that she simply would not be the one to go down. Just as Amy was bracing herself she was clubbed with the Uppercut that sent her head spiraling upward. Not at all helped by the fact she was already hurting and then she felt another heavy hitting Uppercut strike her vulnerable abs.

"Ouuuggh!" Amy again found herself staggering. Her belly yielding ground to the devastating punch to her belly. Amy gasped and leaned in once more as her body rocked for a a moment or two..before she steadied herself and look dnuo at Odessa, in pain but not backing down before she came up and went for a devastating Uppercut of her own! "Ill do more then try!" Amy claimed before suddenly resuming her attack as she focused in on Odessa's belly throwing a powerful Uppercut to her own pudding covered belly fully intent to finish the match once and for all!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Now it was Amy's turn to be near collapse, as she teetered and wobbled and began to buckle under the pure agony of the two sequential uppercuts to her chin and her belly. Odessa hoped that Amy would go down—some small part of her fully expected it, considering the fact that Odessa was on her last legs and she did not intend to lose to the pudding-covered blonde. But Amy managed to stay up, and the blonde would quickly decide to go with what worked, copying Odessa's maneuver, throwing first an uppercut to her chin, and then one right into Odessa's solar plexus!

"Aaaaaannngh!!" Odessa yelled, as she was lifted nearly up out of the pudding, several big globs of it flying from her body as it jerked upward, then her belly nearly collapsed back into her torso. The contortions were extreme, but if anything they understated how much pain Odessa's stomach was in right now! She spent as much time on it as any other body part, of course, but the belly fetishist was somehow making Odessa wish for more shots to her gorgeous model's face and tits!

Odessa landed again, bent forward, then flopped back, wobbling, then spinning in a circle...but still she did not go down. She grit her teeth and turned back to Amy, shaking out her hands. "I think it's time...to settle this for good," Odessa would growl, as she would bring one fist back, taking careful aim at the spot on Amy's stomach she knew would be the weakest. And then, with a yell, Odessa would fire off the strongest uppercut she could possibly muster, right into the very weakest spot on Amy's poor, aching tummy, aiming to viciously crush those abs into jelly and finish her off at last!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Amy watched Odessa falter and contort looking like she was about to completely collapse from that final punch, she stood upright ready to wait for her as Odessa started to fall only to look shocked as the Women still found a way to stay upright. Her words clearly showing her to be on the attack but the blonde refused to show any indication she was worried. She was hurt sure but anything Odessa could take Amy could as well she was determined that this was the case especially in this fight where Odessa tried her hardest to endure and keep going roaring out like an animal before sending a big gooey punch that seemed to hit with everything Odessa!

"Ooouggghh! Aghh..." Amy felt her feet shirt and knees struggle to stay up as Amy leaned in then fleeced herself back to keep from falling over. The blonde looked stunned and to anyone watching it looked like she could tumble any second, but the blonde once again showed she has determination of anything. "That..all you got?..." Amy muttered her fist clenching once more as she pushed towards Odessa and trying to finally put her down aiming for her sensitive bellies weakest point with enough force to put a dent in a wall hoping that this would finally expel any semblance of resistance from Odessa and put the tough Brit down for good!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:21 pm

For a second, it looked as if Amy was ready to finally give in and let her body collapse as it so obviously, desperately wanted. But the blonde managed to catch herself just before she fell, and Odessa, seeing her foe pulling that arm back again, would have to ready herself for another punch. She sucked in a deep, quivering breath and braced her abs as best she could before the belly fetishist drove another punch right into the center of Odessa's belly, the British woman's flesh collapsing all around that fist and letting it sink in deep, pudding in pink, brown, and white flying in all directions away from the point of impact!

"Ooouuuggghhhfff...!!" Odessa cried out, as her body wobbled backwards, then forwards, knees buckling and knocking together, as she began to bend downwards, beginning to sink into the strawberry pudding. She tried to brace herself as best she could, really plant her feet...but, though her fall slowed down, she wasn't sure if she could pull herself back upright again, as her head swam, her vision blurry and unfocused. The only thing she could see clearly right now was Amy and her punched-raw belly.

And so, as Odessa tottered forward again, she would try to deliver one more punch of her own—putting her own collapsing weight behind it as she tried to ensure that she took Amy down fully into the pudding with her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next