» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 8 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 am

Kura cooed, feeling the woman nod beneath her as she gave her hips one last lovely roll over the girl's face before parting ways. She stepped over Fif, pulling the girls's arms down between her own legs with her sash where she let them stay. Her hands hooked Fif's knees, tucking them up against the girl's body before she one again rolled the girl over so Fif's face was to the mat, while her backside was presented high with her lower body supported on her own kneels.

She would tug Fif's arms through her legs as far as they could go, and begin to tie her bound wrists to her own ankles so she was captured in a very humiliating and compromising position. With her work down, she would rise up, seating herself on the throne she had made for herself from twisting Fif's body into an odd ball. She traced a finger along the upper part of the girl's back while the other gently rubbed her bottom, slowly creeping back down to tease the girl's sex. "So many uses, such a versatile pet."

Back to top Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 8 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 am

Having completely resigning her fate to her mistress, Fif offered no resistance as Kura arranged her to her liking, her face facing the mat, her lower half sticking up to the air. Her arms and legs were then tied up to render her immobilized, barely any room for her to squirm.

Fif then felt Kura seating herself up on her, a surge of humiliation washed over her as she realized she was just turned into a furniture of her mistress. The crowds were going wild with the spectacle, and Fif just closed her eyes in shame, kinda wishing she was in a more private place instead when all of this stuffs were happening to her.

"Nnn..." she purred again when the fingers of Kura running on her back and rear regardless, showing just how little control she had over the situation and herself at the moment. Her lower half wriggled a bit as her mistress' digit approaching her nether region, clearly eager for more attention despite her predicament. "Uuu..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:12 am

She folded one leg over the other, idly bobbing one of her feet as she sat proudly upon Fif. A hand would leave the girl's shoulder and make it's way up to Kura's own breasts as she caressed herself, pinching lightly at her nipple. From her seat of power over Fif, her hand gently groped at Fif's sex before her middle finger slowly worked its way into the girl. She continued to rubbed between the girl's legs firmly while her finger robed the depths of her heated sexual corridor. Slow at first before it began to quicken its pace.

"Let everyone hear your lovely voice my dear. I wish for all of them to know the deepest depths of you pleasure." Her lips curled to a smirk as her ring finger traced the girls sex with each passing rub soon, it had joined the other. She purred softly, feeling the head rising in Fif as she drew her fingers in and out of her. "I will not give you sweet release unless I am pleased with your performance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:19 am

"Hyaaaan~" Fif moaned the moment Kura's fingers began to stroke her sex again, the position she was in seemed to only enhance the excitement she's getting from her mistress' touch for some reason. With Kura's fingers quickening their pace, her moaning was getting louder as well almost automatically. It's as if even if she wanted to hold herself back, she simply couldn't! At this point, however, Fif didn't even thinking of holding back. It wasn't long until she craved a release, and with Kura stating her demand, it only gave her incentive to moan shamelessly under her mistress.

"Aaahhnn...! M-mistresss...! Ooohh..." Fif starting to turn silly from her arousal again, pushing aside all sense of shame at the moment. "Iyaahnn... p-pleasee... m-mistresss... I-I want to cuummm...! Aaaahhmm...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:33 am

"Mmm, yes... that's good." The crowd was erupting in cheers and flash photography, some people had even gotten to there feet to hang on the barricade to watch as close as possible.

Kura had found a nice steady pace to drive her fingers into Fif to the knuckle, her pet had done all she asked at the drop of a hat. She cooed softly before laughing at Fif's pleas. "Do you?" Despite her taunting, Kura made no move to cease her affections. Her fingers sliding in and own, only made easier as Fif's body willingly supplied enough lubrication to keep the exchange smooth and firm. Fif had been a loyal little plaything. A threat as well. She knew for certain this wouldn't be the last time she had this woman to herself, she would see that that. As gracious as she was beautiful, her pushed the girl to her breaking point. "You may cum, pet." Her final word given, it sounded like unbreakable law rather then simple permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:48 am

"Y-yeess... aahmmm...! P-pleasee..." "Fif continued to plead as her arousal reaching its peak, her body began to quiver in her binding. With Kura showing no signs of slowing down, she was driven to the edge of ecstasy in no time, and the moment her mistress ordered her to cum, her body responded almost instantly.

"Iyaaahhn...! C-c-cuuummiinngg...!!!" she cried in pure bliss, her body bucking itself a bit, her juices soon spurted from her sex, almost looking like a mini fountain with the way she was positioned. "Aaahhhhn...!!" Fif continued to cry and moan in ecstasy, her body felt electrified gushing out while being tied up like this.

Eventually she'd limp out again under Kura, panting heavily, the remaining of her juices flowed down her sex to the mat. "Uaah... h-haaa... m-mistress... t-thank you... ooohh..." she muttered weakly, her expression turned stupid from the powerful climax, her body still shivering a little even with her orgasm subsided.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

"That's right, pet. Show these people how loyal you are." She cooed softly as the girl beneath her buckled with nowhere to go. Her fingers hadn't left, instead they worked Fif through her spasm until she was still again. With a small chuckle she removed her hand, leaving a long wet trail of the girl's fluids behind up along her plump exposed button. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she cleaned them off one by one. "Mmm..." She shifted her weight on top of the girl, still using her as a piece of furniture. "Have you finished, Pet? Is that all you have left to give your mistress?"

The crowds had been eating this up for quite some time now. An endless stream of camera flashes flooding the stage each passing moment. Kura had positioned herself atop Fif in such a way she could show off her body to the onlookers, in a far more dignified way than she had allowed for the mess of a girl tied up beneath her. She raised a foot, pressing it squarely to the back of Fif's head, holding her firmly to the canvas despite her helpless, limp body being unable to do anything to resist. She idly examined her nails as her toes curled around some of Fif's hair. "Are you able to go on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:08 am

Fif was in a complete state of mess as it was. Her hair messy, her body sweating and feeling like lead, her womanhood drenched with her own cum. Kura's dominant position, seated atop her, a foot on her head, was truly a magnificent sight for everyone present in the arena at the moment. Fif kinda wished there's a mirror in front of them right now so she could see just how pitiful she looked under her mistress, even if the embarrassment could kill her. The giant screen they had in the arena, after all, was a little hard to look at in her current position.

Kura's words put her in a bit of dilemma. Her body was exhausted for sure, but she felt like she wanted to be toyed more by her mistress, until the girl was satisfied, as it didn't seem like that was the case. After all she had been through, however, the logical choice was perhaps to get some rest.

"N-no... I-I'm s-sorry, m-mistress..." she whimpered, "I... need a break... uh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 pm

"A break?" Kura chortled in amusement. Reaching back she gave Fif's rear a firm spank with the palm of her hand, squeezing the woman's cheek tightly. "Either you can continue or not, pet. Do you concede to your mistress?" Her palm lifted only to come down swiftly again, the stinging force that felt so bad but at the same time so good. Her hand roamed forcefully over her backside, threatening to once again encroach upon the girl's sex despite all she had done to ravage her tonight already.

"Speak loudly, and clearly to everyone here. If you can no longer continue, I want them to know. I want to hear them judge you." She gave a wicked smirk, grinding Fif's cheek into the canvas with her foot. She gave the girl a steady amount of spanks, not stopping until the girl did as she was told. Kura was laughing softly all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:32 pm

"Nyaah...!" Kura's spanking made Fif squealed, her lithe form twitched from the contact, not being able to make much movement other wise. "I... aahh...!" her words were interrupted by another smack on her butt, her rear wiggled slightly from the sting. She felt another shiver running through her back as Kura's hand seemingly roaming around her nether region, hinting her at what'd come her way as a consequences of her answer.

"S-stop, p-please...! Ah...!" she could feel her face burning with embarrassment with her mistress' foot also grinding her face against the mats in addition to the spanking. "N-no m-mooree...! I... s-submiitt...!" Fif would finally declared her submission.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next