Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Yori Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 am

"Do you not want me to pet you?" She asked with a smirk, bringing her hand to Fif's cheek to gently caress her with the backs of her fingers. Sher had pulled her other hand away, slowly unwrapping her sash. For now, she slipped it over the rope, letting it hang beside them.  Her head leaned in to place a kiss upon her cheek. "I take very good care of my pets." She pressed her lips to Fis's neck, kissing her soft exposed skin. Her hand slowly drew open her gi, letting her figure hang free. Beneath she work wrappings over her breasts and a thin black pair of panties.

She carefully stepped up, sliding one leg, then the other over top of Fif's thighs, sitting upon her as her legs were hung in the ropes. She drew the girl in close, pressing her face down into her cleavage. Arching her back to rub her breasts up and down along her visage. "Should I stop?" She teased, her fingers dancing down along Fif's shoulders to pinch the very top of her attire, wiggling it in such a way, letting her know she was there, about to pull it down. She slipped in to press her lips to Fif's, stealing a kiss from her. "It seems like a pity to stop. Don't you agree?"

Back to top Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:12 am

"E-eehh... buut..." Fif was at loss of words with how Kura casually asked her about being her pet, her cheeks only get warmer and warmer as its color turned even redder. The girl wasn't really letting her answer either, her lips every now and then kissing on her skin, drawing sigh and soft moans, not allowing her to regain her focus at all.

Kura then climbed up, draping her legs over hers, sitting on her. Such proximity only turning Fif hotter and more bothered, even so when Kura then nuzzled her breasts again. "Mmmmhh..." she purred. Her top was then nudged around, Kura giving her the hints that she'd about to strip her, and Fif couldn't seem to muster even an ounce of resistance for some reason. "Y-yes i-it is..." she answered timidly, almost ashamed admitting it.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:24 am

Kura's legs coiled around Fif's waist, but applying enough pressure just to the woman could feel her thighs pressed firm against her. "I'm glad we are on the same page." She slowly wiggled down Fif's top, intentionally taking her time and drawing out the process. After she had her fill of teasing the girl she tugged it the rest of the was down, pulling her top down around her waist to expose her chest. "Oh, it seems you've had a wardrobe malfunction. I suppose I should investigate." She ran her fingers up along Fif's body, bringing them to rest upon her bountiful chest. She cupped a breast in each hand, playing with them casually as she tested their weight and bounce. She lifted them up, and let them drop, giggling. "I don't know why you had these covered. They are rather lovely. Perhaps I could give them the attention they deserve." She leaned back slightly, using her legs around Fif to anchor her as she pressed her palms into the woman's breasts, massaging them firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:34 am

After a few wiggling from Kura, Fif's top eventually was pulled down, allowing her breasts to pop out from them to the crowds' delight. Fif herself looked quite confused about what she should do, with Kura now had her wrapped around quite literally, not allowing her too much of an option even if she tried to be defiant again.

Then she felt the girl's hands cupped her breasts and began to play with them, sending shivers and jolts through her that made her arched herself slightly. "Aahmm... o-ooh...!" Fif moaned, turning putty almost instantly as Kura's hands massaging her orbs, her upper half wiggled a bit, jiggling her tits some more.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am

"Mmm, you like this?" Her palms worked small circular motions over Fif's breasts, fingers slaying out to lovingly coat every bit of her luscious curves with the attention they deserved. Kura was a fine admirer of the female body. Despite Fif's inherent weakness for Kura's touch, her body was something to be admired. She lowered her head to taking long slurping laps at Fif's cleavage, loud and pronounced so the girl could hear the moist sounds accompanying what she was going.

Her hips bumped against Fif's midsection as she started to grinding herself up against the girl. She considered her options to herself. As much as she would love to have her way with the girl right now, there was the problem of her clothing. Did she really wish to strip it away, or would she rather just submit the girl and have her disrobe. Both options were rather temping. Tearing someones clothes from their body could be enjoyable. "Do you want me?" She would leave it up to the girl what she did next, though without telling her why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:12 pm

"Hiyeee..." Fif felt another shiver as Kura ran her tongue on her now exposed chest, the pleasure starting to build up to the point it's turning her a little silly. Kura's touch beginning to feel a bit addictive, and the way the girl grinding her body against her trapped form only seemed to fuel the thought of her being helpless to her opponent.

"I... uh..." her cheeks couldn't seem to blush any deeper now with how things had turned so far, her body and mind couldn't seem to resist Kura's approach for some reason. Slowly, however, she'd attempt to slip her arms off the ropes, so she could use one hand to try loosening Kura's legs around her midsection, while the other pushing on the girl's shoulder. Her efforts would be ineffective at best due to the split focus, but perhaps it'd show her intent to keep her resistance for now, no matter how silly of an option it was. "I... have... to fight... uuh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:18 am

Kura was latched on rather firmly, though she loosened up on purpose, giving Fif the illusion she was accomplishing something. In truth, she liked a bit of fight in her women. It was never enough, but it felt so much more satisfying to dominate them when they actually put up resistance. In the end they always fell to her.... for her. But the journey was always so fun. Her palmed continued to circle Fif's large breast, her thumbs paying special attention to curl up along her nipples. The girl was so aroused, it was adorable the way she was pretending to fight. "You're going to stop me?"

She pulled back one of her hands, reaching to grab hold of Fif's wrist, the one she was pushing her shoulder with. She drew it close, pressing it to the wrappings covering her own breasts as a challenge. "Than stop me." Kura's head descended down upon Fif's neck one again. Her lips running along her delicate skin leaving hard rough kisses in her wake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:33 am

Despite putting up a some sort of defiant act, Fif's resolve was starting to crumble already. The way Kura stimulating her breasts and nipples was almost too much for her to handle. Her hand was then moved towards the girl's chest, and Fif gasped as she felt Kura's covered boob on her palm. "Hwaah...?"

With the girl then issued her challenge and began to kiss her neck again, she squeezed the breast of Kura out of reflex as her body tensing up slightly. Her hand wouldn't leave her opponent's chest regardless, somehow being content on kneading it for the time being. She'd keep trying to loosen the hold some more to the point she might be able to push Kura off her, but it seemed like it'd take quite a while for her to be able to do so thanks to all the distractions she's having.

"Uuhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:25 am

"Mmm... that's right." Kura's breasts were rather firm, mostly in part due to her bindings packing her in so tightly. Even so, her nipples could be felt though the cloth, happy to receive Fif's small but generous attention. She chuckled softly as she purred into Fif's neck, giving the girl a small tender nip. The massaging of at least on of Fif's breast had become routine for her after finding her rhythm. The girl seemed to enjoy it, perhaps too much. She could feel with ever twist of her palm and flick of her thumb over her opponent/s soft beautiful mounds that a part of her fight slip away. Perhaps she had incredibly sensitive breasts.

Though it was just as possible she wasn't cut out for a match such as this. These cute girls with wrestling promise served up to sexual deviants like Kura on the regular seemed common for AFW. That is why this was truly the place for her to thrive.

"Tell me, my little bunny." She pressed her free hand to Fif's body, just below her breasts. She slowly pivoted at the wrist, creeping down into the girl's one piece through the folded down top she had created. "How prepared were you for this?" Her hand wiggled against the tight material comprising Fif's attire, attempting to glide down between her legs to check if the girl had the forethought to wear any form of undergarment. Regardless of if she had or not, unless stopped she would rest her palm upon the woman's crotch, her fingers playfully roaming over the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:42 am

"H-haa...? Aah...!" Fif let out a surprised moan as Kura's hand slithered inside her top, reaching all the way down between her legs. Her crotch was covered with a pantie, but the feeling of the girl's hand rubbing around the tight space would make her lower half began to wiggle cutely in a mixture of slight discomfort and arousal. "I... aahhmm... s-stop t-that..." she protested half heartedly, her attempt to push Kura halted momentarily.

With the girl still fondling her breast, dampened spot began to appear on her underwear, making Fif wriggled some more in Kura's grasps. Her face already looking quite silly from the combined stimulation, her hand on the girl's breast squeezed it slightly harder unintentionally. Eventually she'd try to push Kura harder, this time with both hands, hoping that she'd be able to get herself a little break from the girl's assault! "Nyaaah...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next