» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 7 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Yori Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 am

She gently caressed Fif's sex in long tender strokes as she purred softly, pleased with her obedient little bunny. She didn't even have to train this one, the girl continued to please her without being directly told. She showed so much promise.

"Would you do anything for me, pet?" She inquired softly, looking down at the girl as she nursed Kura's fill and firm breast with her mouth. Her fingers groping at Fif's breasts firmly again, fingers dragging over her nipple. "Would you let me do with you as I pleased?"

Back to top Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 7 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:11 am

Fif glanced up as Kura presented her with the question, although the girl's next action pretty much decided the answer for her already. With Kura's fingers showering her breasts with attention again, groping and toying with the nipple, she moaned and wriggled in the girl's grasps, before giving a few meek nod, her cheeks blushing deep. Her eyes rolled once as she sucked on the breast a little harder, a reaction to how good her body's feeling now thanks to the stimulation on her chest.

"Mmm..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:46 am

"That's right, my sweet pet. You're here to please me." She lowered her head to place a kiss on the top of Fif's head as the busty bunny suckled at her breasts. She softly nuzzled the woman's silver locks as her palm pressed flat over Fif's erect nipple, working her hand firmly over her cushy body. Her fingers sank into the girls breast as she squeezed and massaged her form, cooing softly. Her fingers teased along the edge of Fif's sex before slipping inside her once again, gently running along the inside of her tunnel.

The familiar space was warm and sensitive to her touch. The tightness of her, the squirming and writhing of the girl within her lap was an enjoyable treat when coupled with the attention her nipple received from the girl. She enjoyed her domination of this woman more when she did more than just lay still. The act of subjugating her as a slave to please her was wondrous and only served to push her to ravages the girl more thoroughly to make her want and need for more of her mistress's touch.

It was an easy feat to please Fif, though Kura rarely encountered difficulty with most. Her practiced fingers were trained for pain or pleasure in equal parts after all. She spent a long time within the girl, drawing out the process with slowly delicate curls of her fingers inside her. She wanted to feel every ounce of the girl's rising desire, feel the warmth of her body, and bask in the radiant glow that was her lust. Only then would she move in, so soon after their last encounter, to navigate her fingers towards the girls inner nub, drawing her fingertips across it.

She wasted no time teasing here, having taken the time to arouse the woman before even descending onto the crux of her weakness. No, here she set to work, her quick flicking strokes already overloading the woman's senses to push her hard and fast. her breathed out hotly into Fif's hair. "Cum for me again, pet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:09 am

Kura's fingers might be working magic on her breasts and sex, but it's the girl's affectionate attitude towards her that seemed to keep her spell over Fif intact. The smaller girl's arms wrapped around Kura, embracing her mistress as she felt more and more stimulations, her breasts pretty much had been a slave to the girl's touch now more so than the rest of her body.

Down there Fif was also growing more and more excited. Kura's teasing, which then transformed into furious strokes on her insides would send jolts over jolts over her body. She couldn't help but to twitch and moan into her mistress' breast as she suckled a bit harder, her figure almost looked as if she's having a little seizure as she writhed around from all the sensations. "Mmmm...! Mmmnmm...!"

Strangely, her arousal began to skyrocket despite just having an orgasm not so long ago. Fif didn't even think that was possible, but that was what happening at the moment. It's as if her body was no longer hers to control, feeling whatever Kura wanted it to feel, and do whatever her mistress desired even if it didn't seem possible in normal circumstances! "Mmnnhh... mmmhhh...!" Soon she tensed up again, her body quivering on Kura's hold, and then her womanhood spasmed again.

"Mmmmmmmpphhfff...!!" Fif moaned loudly as she suck hard on Kura's breast, her lithe form writhing in ecstasy, her juices coating her mistress' hand right the moment the girl commanded her to. Her lower half rocked back and forth, humping the digits of Kura until her orgasm subsided, where she'd be limping again, her head rolled back slightly, her lips parted from Kura's orb.

"Uaaahh..." Fif gasped and panted, her body feeling like jelly after the climax she just had. It might not be the most powerful orgasm she had tonight, but the fact that it came so soon after the previous one was what made it pretty draining. "Ooh... g-gawd... m-mistress..." she mumbled, the words came out of her mouth without her even thinking.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 am

The attentiveness of the girl was admirable, even as Kura pushed her, she was still willing and able to cling to her breast. Her lips were lovely, as was the way she tugged and suckled at Kura's form. She could feel her lust, her need to be close. It was everything she liked in her women. If only she were able to duplicate this girl and have one on either side of her at any given moment. She sighed softly, such dreams were far and fading. One would have to do for now.

"Mmm..." She liked the sound of that from Fif's mouth, sweeter still when it came as punctuation to the girls honey laced moans. She laid a palm on the girls cheek, striking her gently with a thumb. She assessed the girl quietly. "You aren't all done yet, are you my pet?" She tilts her head pouting her lips down at the girl. While she had slipped free from her sex, the hand which massaged the girls breast had remained. Only the best for her little plaything, the girl seemed to enjoy having herself fondled most. She was nothing if not curious to continue to foster her love through gentle gropes.

She placed her lips to Fif's, pulling her up into a long passionate kiss before the girl could even respond. She hummed softly, enjoying how powerless the girl beneath her was, how easily she was manipulated in her grasp. With a soft pop she pulled their lips apart, licking her own. "I know what will help revive you, a walk, perhaps."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am

Fif was exhausted, but also feeling oddly relaxed as she gazed half blankly at Kura, the girl's hand on her breast seemingly able to keep her somewhat excited despite her current state. Cheeks blushing deep as she enjoyed Kura's affection, Fif could barely respond at the question as her mistress then sealed her lips with a kiss. She mumbled cutely, her expression turning lovestruck towards Kura, as if she had now completely head over heels towards her mistress.

As the kiss was then broken, Fif continued to pant some more, her body still felt quite sluggish from having a consecutive orgasms within a short period of time. Kura then said something that made her eyes blinked once.

"Hue...? A-a walk...?" she blurted, looking quite dumbfounded.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:58 am

Kira unwrapped herself from Fif, giving the woman an easy shove to roll the girl from her lap onto her stomach. Rising to her knees, she would pause to reflectively look over her conquest, running his fingers along Fif's back until reaching her firm rump. She'd raise her palm, giving her a swift, stern spank before finally rising to her feet. "Come, collect my belongings, pet."

Kira reached down to gather some of Fif's long beautiful hair between her fingers, clenching tightly as she tugged the girl along to follow on her hands and knees. She didn't give her much room, purposely making it so she had to press against Kura as she lead her pet around the ring, stopping so the girl could pick up articles of Kura's clothing she left around the ring.

Any time Fif was forced to bump her face into her backside, she would tug the girl in slightly more and push out her hips to rub her tone bottom in her face with a soft laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:02 am

"Eeep...!" Fif yelped as she felt the smack on her bum, causing her to jump slightly. She was then pulled by her hair, dragged onto her hands and knees, Kura's rear so close on her face. The girl then began to walk around, making her tag along in the process, and Fif sometimes stumbled on her steps, causing her face to bump onto Kura's derriere.

That, however, only seemed to serve as further entertainment for her mistress as she'd then rubbed her ass all over her features to humiliate her. "Mmmm...!" Fif let out a muffled protesting grunt, but she didn't really make any attempt to pull herself away until Kura was satisfied.

By the time she gathered all of her mistress' clothing, Fif kinda lost count of how many times she was subjected to such treatment. Her flushed face pretty much told everyone just how embarrassed she was, and yet, it only seemed that she's also getting more attached to Kura as well...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:13 am

Had embellished her humiliating torture of her lovely pet, the more she seemed to become flustered by the treatment the longer she rubbed herself back against her, almost as if using her face as a a surface to scratch herself up against to handle an itch. Kura was testing the limits of Fif's submissiveness, and had been pleased with the result. Turning slowly she let Fif's hair fall from her hands to drift down along side her face. Crouching down she look the girl in the face, tilting her chin upwards with a finger as she admired the lovely shade of her features now that they had reddened. She pressed her lips to Fif's, a small but passionate gift, though the embrace was fleeting as she suddenly shoved Fif's face roughly enough to the side, hard enough to roll her onto her back.

From there she would lower herself back down to straddle the girl's face. Reaching over her collected items, she pulled her sash from the pile. As she casually rolled her hips to rub her sex once again to Fif's visage she would gather up the girl's arms to begin binding her wrists together. She hummed softly as she worked, the binding had started loose but gradually had tightened to the point it allowed for almost no movement of her wrists away from one another. "We're almost done here, my pet. Are you excited for what comes next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:25 am

Fif looked at Kura submissively, the soft peck on her lips came off as a little surprise for her, although she was then shoved onto her back by her mistress. Kura then seated herself on top of her, rubbing her womanhood on her features again, while starting to tie her arms together using her sash. Fif did a bit of squirming initially, but in the end her wrists were still bound together, barely allowing her to move them.

Giving her mistress a nervous gaze, she slowly nodded to her. There's no doubt that she felt a little uneasy with her arms tied, but Kura had been quite affectionate to her so far, so she felt like she could trust the girl. To be honest, part of her was also getting curious and excited about what Kura would do to her in this situation, even if she wouldn't admit it loudly yet, hence the nod.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next