» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven

2 posters

Go down

Fif Zierven Empty Fif Zierven

Post by Nelv Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 pm

[Profile]

Name: Vivi "Fif" Zierven
Ring name: Fif Zierven or just Fif
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Silver
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Nationality: Belgian
Alignment: Tweener

Entrance Music: L'Arc-en-Ciel - Link

Appearance:

Normal Attire:

[Combat Information]

Stats:

Strength: ★★
Agility: ★★★
Endurance:★★★★

Note: Fif has average physical attributes, most notable is her stamina. She could fend off girl around her size just fine, but bigger adversary will most likely give her problems. She's not too quick on her feet, but can surprise her opponent from time to time with a little burst of pace.

Skills:

Striking: ★
Powerhouse: ★
Submission: ★★★
High Flying: ★★
Hentai: ★★★

Note: Fif doesn't like striking and mostly relies on submission holds to weaken her opponents. From time to time she'd try some aerial moves for fun. She has good endurance when it comes to sexual stuffs, but also easily aroused on the other side.

Signature Move: Point Blank - Fif likes to bounce herself off the ropes and go pass her opponent, so she could bounce from the ropes on the other side and hit them from the back.

Finisher: None

Preferred Match Types: Hentai, PoW, No hardcore and the likes.

[Biodata]

Personality: Fif is all about having fun, always seems in a good mood and having friendly manner towards others. She cares little about results, although she could -try- getting a little competitive if she got taunted. Fif normally fights fair, but not above pulling little mischiefs from time to time when she feels like it. She also enjoys body to body contact with other girls, and tends to be susceptible against dominant girls, especially if they're taller. Fif can be quite gullible as well at times.

Background:

Vivi lived a mostly normal life until she reached high school. Her dad's job made her family moved to Japan, and she had to do a lot of adapting. She went to an international school where there's a lot of foreigners so she wouldn't be behind on her lessons while she's working on her Japanese. Fortunately she met nice friends who helped her to adapt to her new life. Some of her friends were in the school's wrestling club, and sometimes they did some play wrestling for fun when they stay over. Vivi eventually getting attracted to wrestling, although she never really practiced it seriously.

After she graduated, her parents had to move again due to their job, but Vivi decided that she'd just live by herself in Japan since she liked it there. Her parents had no problem with it and allowed her to do so since she seemed to have adapted perfectly to life in Japan. The stay over at her friends' place continued, but things began to escalate little by little towards sexual stuffs. Her friends then introduced erotic wrestling to her, and despite her feeling quite awkward at first, Vivi ended up being attracted to it, even feeling a little addiction to it after a while.

Her friends then asked her to work together with them in a club that provide wrestling match as entertainment, and she decided to give it a try. She ended up being among the popular girls in the club, eventually attracting attention from a wrestling league known as AFW. While Vivi initially wasn't too sure about the move as she felt she's still on amateur level at best, her friends managed to convince her to accept the move in the end. Thus began her career in the new league.

Fun facts:

- Her favorite color is black and silver.
- Her breasts could get sensitive relatively quick. A particular weakness of her is to have them fondled.
- Likes action movies, dislike horror themes.
- Dislikes rain.

Last edited by Nelv on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:32 am; edited 16 times in total
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven Empty Re: Fif Zierven

Post by Serpon Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Approved, you may now rp.

Serpon

Back to top Go down