Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 4 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Kura snorted softly as she pulled herself forward... only to find Fif dragging her back... onto her back. She thunked back, laying across Fif as the girl coiled her legs around her again. She grunted softly at the tightness, squirming a bit to get herself more comfortable. This was now a problem. She huffed hotly, Fif's groping had finally started to amount to something. With the girls strong legs around her she almost didn't want to get up. But she had to. She brought her hands down to Fif's ankles, straining to pry her legs apart. She was ignoring the arm around her throat for the time being, but as it tightened she felt her heavy panting working against her as oxygen was becoming more and more scarce. She arched her back fighting against the holds, only becoming more aroused as she rubbed against Fif's exposed breasts.

Back to top Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 4 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:47 pm

"Uuuh..." Fif also starting to feel the effect of her breasts pressed and rubbed against Kura's back now with the girl struggling. Her sleeper was loosening a bit by bit as the result, her hand at her opponent's breast also starting to get sloppy. Her legs were slowly being pried apart by Kura, and that kinda directed her attention to it compared to the rest of the hold. She tried to keep her legs locked, but that seemed like an increasingly difficult task to do with the growing distraction she's getting.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Fif's hold on her had weakened. Why? The girl had against all odds finally gotten her in a state in which she could have possibly worked her over. It was hard to think as Fif played with her breast, she wanted her firm touch to continue, but it was faltering giving her a chance to think. What had changed? Then it clicked.

Kura planted her feet on the mat, using theme to leverage herself a bit against Fif's body lock. Biased up slightly, she pushed and wiggled, grinding her back down against the girls chest. She moaned softly, the feeling her her erect nipples against her body was so good... But the opposite would of course be true. She had noted the women's sensitiveness earlier and in the throws of passion it has illuded her.

"Something wrong pet? You were doing so good." She was still in no real position to tease, but she thought it might help the girl along a bit more. Her hands still working to pry Fif's legs apart the moment she weakened enough to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:48 am

"Euh... uh... n-nothing..." Fif tried to maintain some sense of control, even if her voice already betraying her effort. "W-who are you calling p-pet...?!" she protested.

Kura's struggling was growing more annoying now with how she's planting her feet to support herself. What's more disrupting was the way the girl's back was mashing against her breasts, however. Having cooled down a bit from the earlier teasing, Fif now could feel that her pair already growing quite bothered again. Her erect nippled being grazed by Kura's back making it harder for her to maintain her hold with each passing seconds.

She squeezed the girl's breast in what could be argued as an act of frustration, her breathing getting heavier as well as she struggling to contain her opponent more and more. Her legs already loosening so much more without her fully realizing it, and her focus at the moment seemed to have shifted on holding herself back from moaning too much instead.

"Oouh... nngh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:29 am

Kura had taken to using Fif as her own personal back massager. Fif's attentions to her breast were so welcome as she purred again out loud. She stopped trying to free herself as all of Fif's power in her holds seemed to fad away, and instead she exploited the position. Her hands placed themselves on the girl's thighs, running them up and down along her fishnet stocking. She cooed and moaned, rubbing herself up against the girl beneath her in every possible way and angle with the legs around her weakened to the point she could.

"You feel so good. I can't wait to get my hands on you again and make you all mine."
A threat or an offer. That really depended on how heated Fif was feeling. She knew it was only a matter of time now before she rendered the girl helpless, she intended to make the most of that once it happened. For now she was enjoying herself feeling the fight trickle out of her little by little over doing something so small.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:40 am

"T-thaat's... n-noot g-gonna haaappeenn..." Fif trying to response throughout her moaning, her body heating up and going wild with lust with Kura now rubbing herself all over her. Perhaps she didn't actually believe what she said herself with how things turned out at the moment.

Eventually she decided that she had enough. She'd shove Kura to the side and rolled away from the girl to cool herself down a little. Even getting up on all four afterwards was done in a rather sluggish manner. If Kura could act faster, then Fif was more likely to be vulnerable in her current state.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:36 am

She tumbled to the side as Fif shoved her away, laughing as she crouched on the balls of her feet, fingers splayed along the mat. Her eyes locked hungrily on to For as the girl was recover. On all fours she bounced along the canvas, moving almost animal like to pounce on the unsuspecting girl. She clutched onto her, bringing her legs around Fif's shapely form to entangle her waist, hooking her ankles at the woman's crotch to press her heel firmly between her legs.

She jerked them roughly to the side, trying to tumble with the woman to get Fif in a sitting position with Kira firmly planted. Behind her with her body scissors. From here, she would reach under the woman's arms to seek out her breasts, spreading her fingers wide to cup one in each hand. Sher would pull herself forward and Fif back, cuddling up against her back while her hands went to work showering her chest with the attentions it deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:42 am

"Aaahh...!" Fif yelped as Kura pounced on her, locking her legs around her midsection and shifted their position to seat her on the mats. She then felt the girl's hands cupped her breasts while pressing her own pair against her back. "Aaaahmm..." a long drawn moan instantly came out from her mouth, her body arched slightly, pushing her chest into Kura's palms while rolling her head onto the girl's shoulder a little.

"N-no... ooohhh...!" she was then reduced into a moaning mess as Kura began to fondle her boobs again, her trapped form could only wriggle helplessly in the girl's hold. "Hyeee~"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:50 am

"Oh, but yes." She cooed softly as she had her way with Fif. Every writhe movement every squirm was met with another circling of her palms over her exposed breast. Her fingers poured over her womanly form as she treated each of the girls moans at her mercy.

Her thighs clenched tight, far tighter than they had in the corner earlier, a clear sign she was actually going to attempt to submit her with the crushing force of her legs. As her legs tightened she dug her heels between Figs legs, rubbing the bottom of her foot against the woman's covered sex.

Her chest rolled seductively across Fif's back as she pressed inward drawing her tongue along her shoulders in long wet strokes. She returned to them after, kissing and breathing hotly over her dampened skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 am

The pressing legs of Kura made Fif overwhelmed by the combination of pain and pleasure as it was. The hands on her breasts being particularly arousing her to no end, the girl's own pair on herb back and the heels on her nether region were effectively turning her putty in the hold. Moaning and breathing heavily, Fif tried to loosen the legs of Kura, but her effort was barely making any progress with all the sensations assaulting her. "G-gawd... ooh... n-nooo..."

Then Kura began to lick her shoulders, before peppering them with kisses and washing the skin with her hot breath, making her shivering and twitching cutely in the girl's grasps. Compared to what she experienced in the corner earlier, this was a whole new level of stimulations. At this rate she might as well being driven to an orgasm!

Fif was on a tight spot to say the least. Having her climax would definitely leaving her more vulnerable to her opponent, and yet, submitting might just lead to a similar result given the rules. At the very least she didn't have to deal with pain during the penalty, which in the end made her tapped reluctantly on the leg of Kura. "Aauughh... s-stoopp... I s-submiitt...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next