» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 5 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:19 am

"Good, very good my pet." Kura loosed her hood on Fif's waist, allowing her escape from the crushing torment. Nothing else changed however, in fact, the heel grinding into her covered sex hand only become more forceful and controlled now that she didn't need to spend her efforts squeezing. It was clear she was going to push Fif over the end regardless of her submittal, and trying to do it quickly to get additional is from the girl's punishment.

Her hands stood stationary upon Fif's breasts, pulling them upward so her skin was tight so every touch was felt and not lost to the cushioned nature of her chest. Her fingertips tugged at the girls nipples pulling at them before releasing, repeating the process at a quickened pace.

"Tilt your head back." The first of her punishment commands. As soon as Fif complied, her lips would be on hers roughly, passionately mashing them together with a joyful hum as she bashed in their sexual energy. She moaned longingly into the girls mouth, giving her no retreat from any form of sensory pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance] - Page 5 Empty Re: Kura Shimizu Vs Fif Zierven [Punishment Endurance]

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:25 am

Fif panted and moaned as Kura loosened the legs on her midsection, her cheeks flushed from the girl's words. Everything else didn't really change for her, with Kura's heels only getting bolder with the rubbing more than anything else, while the girl's hands also kneading her breasts more firmly, tugging her nipples as well. "Oooh... ahhmm... n-noot t-t-the n-nipplesshh...!" Fif moaned, her face turning silly.

She tilted her head back as instructed, but not really from the sense of obligation to the rules. For some reason she just felt like obeying the girl who's been turning her so hot an bothered regardless of whether there's rules or not. As Kura then began to kiss her passionately, Fif let out more moans into the girl's mouth, her cheeks blushing deeper, her eyes rolled once as she could feel herself getting closer and closer to a climax...

"Mmmwwhh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:17 am

Lura continued to pluck at Fif's nipples, playing the girl as if she were a musical instrument. Eyes closed she savored the woman as she rubbed her form up against her. Her tongued forced its way past the lips, slipping into Fif's mouth as she asserted herself on the helpless girl, happy moaning as she took her for everything she had to offer. her heel moved in quick grinding circles over the girl's covered sex, the faint sounds of her panties behind the wall of clothing squishing softly as her pressed in harder with each passing brush. She slowly eased them back together, stretching the girl out across her flush chest as she continued to dominate her every sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:28 am

Having been aroused for quite a while made Fif unable to hold herself back for too much longer. Her senses were about to get overloaded from everything Kura did to her, and soon enough she began to tense up in the girl's hold. As her muffled voice increasing, her toes curling in and out, her lower half somewhat began to rock back and forth a little, humping the heels of her captor as if it's seeking the push that'd drive her past the edge.

"Mmmmmm...!" she finally cried into Kura's mouth, her form bucking off a few times, her juices then began to flow from her sex to wash her underwear and her pantyhose. "Mmmm... mmnmm...!" Fif continued to moan as she began to limp in Kura's grasps, slumping against the girl and writhing cutely until her climax subsided. "Mmmghhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:39 am

Kura ran her tongue playfully over Fif's as she bucked in her grasp. She moaned happily into the woman's mouth before separating their lips with a soft pop. Her warm skin pressed to Fif as she nuzzled the woman's cheek affectionately. "What a good girl." Her hands remained, though they had fallen flat against Fif's generous bosom, returning to a more gentler kneading of her body. She was aware that her time to punish the girl was almost if not already up, but given the girls state, perhaps it wouldn't matter. Her lips found teh girls neck again, suckling at her tender flesh with a hum of ecstasy.

Her heels bumped and prodded the girl a bit more as she came from from her climax, teasing her before slipping away. "I want you to strip yourself. As cute as your attire is, it vexes me. I want to feel every inch of your body beneath me as I ravage you." She spoke in a low seductive tone, a mere inch from the girl's ear. "Do this for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 am

"Uuguuu..." Fif whimpered, her cheeks blushing deep as Kura spoke to her. The girl's hand continuing to massage her breasts only kept her docile in the hold, while the little prod from the heels on her wet crotch made her twitching cutely every now and then. Her outfit now was kinda in a mess to the point it's uncomfortable.

Kura's words, in that sense, almost sounded like her inner consciousness, at least when it came to stripping her attire. Sluggishly, she'd then pull her underwear and pantyhose down, kicking the rest of it to remove them from her body, and took off her leotard as well. Perhaps, with Kura's hands on her breasts treating them tenderly, she could just do anything the girl wanted, or so it felt at the moment...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:06 am

Kura was more than happy to keep her pet content with a full a thorough massage of her breasts. She was a practicioner of many healing arts, along them acupuncture and physical therapy as it related to massage. Her touch was pronounced and deliberate, meant to please the girl. The fact it made Fif comply to her every demand was simply a perk.

She watched quietly as the girl removed layer after layer, keeping her close in their embrace kissing her neck while she treated the girls chest as if it were a precious treasure in need of polishing. "What a good, obedient pet you are." She cooed, delighted. " I can't wait to hear your moans again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:15 am

Fif let out a soft, delighted purr as Kura complimented her, somehow forgotten all the defiance she had put up so far after the orgasm she just had. If anything, she felt strangely comfortable in the girl's grasps, letting her kneading her breasts to stir up her excitement again. The feeling of Kura's lips on her neck also seemed to make her more relaxed, as if the thought about the match had been drifted away completely from her mind, at least, for the time being. Perhaps being the girl's pet wasn't really a bad thing... or so a part of her thought.

"Ahhm... y-yeesh... mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:26 am

Kura inched out from behind Fif, laying her gently across the mat. "Stay, pet." She rose herself up onto her knees as she climbed over to of Fif to sit gingerly upon her face. She didn't place down her full weight however, just enough to give the girl the sensation she was being pinned.sher rolled her hips, grinding her lower body up against one of Fif's breasts as her fingers playfully stroker the others pointed nipple. With a free hand she began to unwind her chest wrappings as she kept the woman under her control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 am

Fif probably didn't really need to be told to stay by Kura as she was laid down on the mat, due to her body still recovering from the climax. In any case the girl then seated herself atop her, then began to grind herself on her figure. Fif let out a muffled moan, her body wriggling cutely under Kura, sometimes twitching and jerking from the stroking on her erect nipple. At this rate she'd probably never able to break the girl's spell, forever enslaved to her touch...

"Mmmmmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next