Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Work (Sayumi Arai)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Work (Sayumi Arai) - Page 4 Empty Re: Work (Sayumi Arai)

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:12 pm

Cicilia couldn't help but giggle as Sayumi wiggled herself free in outrage, stomping right over to the couch and flopping herself down as the boxer started her game. The wrestler grumbled something about her being lucky she was so nice and the boxer turned to face her, sticking her tongue out playfully and giving her an alluring wink.

"Love you, Sayumi." She snickered before turning back to her game, her character of choice, Ganondorf, taking a pounding while she was distracted. It seemed that the lavender cutie wasn't going to let this transgression of her territory go unanswered however, her fingers and palms pressing against her shoulder tendons, massaging them with much force... much force she desperately needed.

"Uuuh..." She moaned softly as her girlfriend began working on those knots, some embedded deeply, others newer and looser. The wrestler would find her work cut out for her, the poor boxer's muscles embedded with tightness and discomfort and this was only her shoulders! Cicilia's eyes drooped closed and her reaction to the level 9 cpu dropped substantially, her character losing lives one after another but she didn't care... she was enjoying herself too much to pay attention to something like video-games....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:24 pm

"Uh huh, suuuure you do." She snickered softly as she had taken up position behind Cicilia.

Sayumi hummed softly as she worked out the tension and knots. While she was in no way a professional at this, she had in fact looked up several guides for this online before. Granted it was mostly to try to get the upper hand in her matches, but here it was just as useful if not more so. "Are you suppose to explode like that?" She inquired, putting Cicilia's gamer cred on blast inadvertently. The boxer was suppose to be good at games, wasn't she?

"You're really tense." She observed rather casually. She peered down at Ciclia, unable to really see what she was doing... besides not playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 pm

"Unnnh... F-forget being m-my th-therapist... You sh-should be my chiropractor...." Sayumi was hitting ALL the spots and Cicilia's character was getting pummeled six ways to sunday as a result. The Lavender cutie noticed this and questioned if her character was supposed to *explode*. Cicilia's eyes rolled down to the screen, witnessing the last flickers of flame that resulted in her character being knocked of the stage, leaving her with on life while her CPU enemies were still left with five.

"I h-hate you..." She sighed with both comfort and arousal, trying her best to peer through the vale of attraction, distraction and embarrassment, all hampering her reaction time as she desperately tried to make up for lost stocks. "I love y-you and I h-hate you..." It was clear from her tone she had nothing but longing for the wrestler... She was getting ALL the kisses after she was done...

Guaranteed....

In just a minute or two, Cicilia had beaten down the CPU opponents down a good bit, two of the three down to 1 stock themselves, the last one still on it's second.... the boxer couldn't help but moan in approval of her massage, her vision blurring with release, nearly costing her the match.

In the end, Cicilia had recovered from this crippling handicap, this-is-sparta kicking the last of the CPU off the edge of the screen with the announcer declaring her victory... With the battle over, the boxer leaned back and let Sayumi work her magic, only wanting it to end so she could ravish her in love.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Sayumi wasn't really sure why Cicilia had picked a very large armored clown man with green skin. She had been further confused as Cicilia had been merciless pummeled. She knew one of the characters on screen. It was impossible to not know Pikachu. She wouldn't admit it to Cicilia, but she had bee. Rooting for the Pokemon with his cute little goggles.

She arched a brow at the hating her comment at first, but she understood what she meant moments after. That admission just let her knew she had bee. Doing a good job. She tried her best to work a bit of upper back massaging into the mix, though limited with her positioning. She assumed the woman was getting flustered.

"Hey, you did it." She pointed out the obvious. "That looked pretty hard... Bet you can't do it against more enemies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Cicilia gasped as the lavender beauty began moving south from her shoulders, pressing into her lower back a bit, though the boxer could feel the strain on her arms as she tried to work that angle from her perch...

The boxer opened an eye and peered up at Sayumi as she made mention that she'd won her little battle before challenging her to another battle... this one with more enemies. Oh...? She didn't think she hadn't done this before...? Very well...

"Bet you I can..." Cicilia mumbled softly, smiling up at her. She wondered if the wrestler really did hold it against her for blowing a raspberry against her neck, borrowing her little technique for self-use. Did that kind of stuff really matter to her...? Would it get on her nerves to ask? Hmph... She'd find out soon... For now, Cicilia scrolled through the options menu, going to 8-player mode before throwing 7 CPU into the mix and putting them at max level 9. Of course, they were all random and the boxer chose her second favorite, Bowser, for this bout... Go figure the juggernaut chose the heaviest, hardest hitting characters in the game as her favorites.

The match began and ended in a matter minutes, between the CPU beating eachother to pulp and Cicilia making tactical throws and smashes to those that came her way, she stomped her way to the top of the victor's list with little difficulty, even with Sayumi's heavenly massages...

"I win..." She noted, smiling softly up at her. "Do I get a prize...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:47 pm

But did she win?

Because there would have been a ninth combatant in the fight, a mystery opponent who wouldn't appear until after the bout had begun. Sayumi would join the fray. Not directly, no. She had the devious plan already hatched.

As Cicilia was picking stages she slips away, laying across the couch to be lower to the boxer. When the round began she would wrap her arms around the girl's shoulders and do everything in her power to distract her from the game, this time on purpose. She buried her face into Cicilia's shoulder sweetly kissing her neck as she rubbed her palms over her shoulders to continue the massage with the added bonus of her wandering lips throughout the round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:54 pm

That was the fantasy at least... Beat all the fighters under all that pressure and then ask for her prize. Sayumi, however, had some sadistic, evil plan to make things even harder on the boxer: Loving attention.

HOW NEFARIOUS!

Cicilia shivered as she felt Sayumi's warm lips press against her shoulder and neck, the kisses and nuzzling making the poor, helpless juggernaut blush to a greater extent. Her battle had begun on two fronts, one in fighting the CPU on the screen before her, the other trying to ignore all the feelings the beautiful wrestler behind her invoked with her touch... It was so hard not to turn around and kiss her, to pull her down off the couch or climb up with her... OH GOD THE RESTRAINT IT TOOK TO RESIST!

Cicilia had knocked several CPU off the stage already her kills racking up but she too had fallen, misclicking her recovery due to Sayumi's sensual kisses or rolling into a hit that sent her flying as her warm breath rolled down her neck.

"You're so evil..." She whispered back to her girlfriend, glancing back for but a moment. "Messing with me while I game... Keep doing it. I'm going to give you everything back when I win..."

More CPU fell, indicated by an explosion at the bottom of the screen and the vibrating of her controller. The first of the dropped out, an unfortunate Cloud biting the dust. So much for being top-tier. She sighed happily, but not from being one step closer to success... But being one step closer to ravishing her right there...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 pm

She peeked up every so often to gauge Cicilia's success. While she wasn't super knowledge about the game, she had figured out the basics in the first round. She just held to help the CPU to drain her girlfriend's stock. That seemed easy enough. "I'm not evil. I'm just continuing your training." She gave Cicilia's ear a small lick, going back to placing kisses along her neck.

She slipped her hands down around Cicilia, tugging at the zipper of her hoodie to slowly bring it down. She'd gently tug it back over the woman's shoulders to let it hang there,. It wanting to directly interfere with her playing by trying to remove it. She playfully walked her fingers down Cicilia's side, tugging lightly at the fabric of her t-shirt as a warning.

"What makes you think you'll have anything left by then?" She missed softly as she pressed her lips firmly to her neck, suckling gently. "You should focus on the game, don't worry about this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:36 pm

"M-my training...?" She gasped, her breath getting hotter and hotter by the minute. What kind of training was this? And what were they training for? What did Sayumi's soft, tingle-educing kisses have to do with wrestling?

Another character bit the dust, a worthless Corrin, but he'd managed to get a hit off the boxer wasn't able to recover from thanks to the lavender's interference. Cicilia froze as she felt Sayumi tug down the zipper that kept her hoodie together, one arm being slipped out... then the other... Her poor Bowser avatar, given no commands, fell helplessly too his death for the third time, leaving his master with only 2 more stocks...

She barely suppressed a moan as Sayumi began suckling on her neck ever so softly, feeling her fingers tug at her shirt now...

Restraint... Restrain yourself... Cicilia thought, her expression hardening... as hard as it could possibly be given the sexy woman behind her making her arousal spike to unexplored heights. She challenged you... beat her at her own game...

As if noticing her struggle, Sayumi herself noted that she shouldn't focus on her and just on her game. What...? She was telling her NOT to focus on the girl kissing her neck and threatening to take off her shirt now? What kind of miracle of patience was she asking for...?

"...What makes me think I'll have anything left...?" She repeated, her gaze now hardening to steel. "Is that another challenge...?"

As if to express her rekindled competitive drive, Bowser fell like a Gwomp upon a helpless Mario, splattering him if the physics of the game didn't send him into the sky instead. How appropriate. Another stock taken. The CPU in total had a total stock-count of 7, each one having one while her Bowser held two... The Boxer stared at the screen as a computer controlled Ness approached her mighty beast, the psychic child oblivious to his high damage percentage... This would be easy pickings!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:58 pm

It hadn't been meant as a challenge, but with Cicilia asking she suddenly felt it should be. Her flingers slipped under the boxer's shirt, delicately caressing the length of her bare sides. Her digits wiggling as she tickled now and then as she went. What started as slow lazy strokes would evolve to firm deliberate rubbing as her palms pressed down over her body.

She pushed her face into Cicilia's personal space, using her nose to nudge back the collar of her t-shirt to more aggressively place kisses along her skin, breathing hotly and purposefully making soft moaning sounds all for the express purpose of shattering Cicilia's concentration on the game in front of her. "Mmm... Cicilia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next