Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Work (Sayumi Arai)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Work (Sayumi Arai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Work (Sayumi Arai)

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

"Or what....?" Cicilia giggled, kissing Sayumi's forehead softly before gently pressing hers against it. "Will you look at me like that again...? I think I'll just kiss those looks right out of you..." She whispered sweet nothings to her girlfriend, gently stroking her cheek with her palm as she stared into those flustered blue eyes of hers... It wasn't often she saw the cute little lavender flustered like this and the boxer savored every moment... Somehow, she'd gotten cuter with that red blush flashing across her bashful face... Oh how she loved that look...

"But... I don't think I could do that... Not while I still have an hour left in my shift..." She giggled softly, a tone of allure in her voice. Were this any place else and there was nobody around, Cicilia would have done just that to get those cute little looks out of her pretty little girlfriend... What she'd give for everyone her to just... disappear right now...

"Hey... How's about we finish this shake and I'll ask my boss if I can get out early....? I'll make it up tomorrow or something and we can spend some time together.... somewhere else...?" She was certain the boss would give her this bit of slack... After all the weight she pulled for this place, after the tips she pulled in on her beauty alone, this guy could afford to give her this hour.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:38 pm

"Or... You might get in trouble? With work stuff... Not me." She half smiled, not wanting to cause too much of a scene. She didn't have any problems swimming in compliments personally. She wanted to tell Cicilia that she reserved that look as a very carefully deployed trump card, but with the "threat" of more kissing, she was almost tempted to do it again just to tempt the girl. Truthfully, it wasn't as if they could do this stuff any other time, so she let it slide. She had pretty decent self control... Sometimes.

She was happy to see Cicilia understood there was a limit to the tomfoolery the two of them could have when she was at work. A bit proud she recognized this enough to point it out in case Sayumi hadn't already been aware. Then boxer was asking her opinions on her leaving early. She straightened up, sitting up from leaning against the dark haired German.

She gave her such a stern look, one she had never given the girl before. With a finger raised, she wagged it at the other woman almost motherly like. "No girlfriend of mine is going to skip out on her responsibilities on account of me. " She slid her milkshake over to her side of the table, hmphing softly as she sipped. "We can hang out after you get off work. It's only an hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 am

Cicilia was surprised to hear Sayumi mother her like this, telling her that she wouldn't have any girlfriend of hers skipping work just for her. The boxer was confused by this reaction, thinking she'd jump at the chance to spend more time together... Apparently, the lavender beauty was more responsible that she gave her credit for... It made her feel almost feel... self-conscious that she took this chance to offer her time to Sayumi and it failed, making her think she'd done something quite wrong... Perhaps she had after all, skipping the job she worked so hard for... She was right of course... she shouldn't be skipping her out on her job for the woman she loved as TEMPTING as it may be.

"Oh fine." Cicilia huffed, getting up from the booth, her short maid's dress ruffling behind her. "But after that, you're mine."

SKIPPING ONE HOUR lol

Cicilia had gotten off work and she couldn't have gotten out of that uniform fast enough After changing in the woman's restroom, the boxer approached Sayumi in her casual dress-wear of her hoodie and long pants though her new, tricked out nametag was pinned on this top as well. It was too cute to just take off just yet and, after all, her lavender cutie had made it for her. That made it worth keeping on.

"Ready?" She asked, holding out her hand for her to take if she wished, the other tucked into her hoodie-pocket. "Is there any place you wanna go?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 am

Sayumi innocently sipped her milkshake, trying and failing to hide her smug little smirk as Cicilia went through the range of emotions to process what had just happened. She knew she was right. This was the woman's job after all, if she needed to work here then her other means of employment weren't cutting it. She giggled at Cicilia's little huffing fit, especially as she attempted to look so dignified in the maid outfit. She had been very tempted to take the small desert pamphlet off the table and swat her backside as she left.... but figured that would have been inappropriate. After she finished up in her booth she said her goodbyes to Cicilia, letting her know she was going to go drop off her shopping bags and meet her after the boxer got off work.

She had returned a bit early, sitting crouched by the corner like some stone cold thug... in a bright dress and cute leggings. She had some work to do. Every so often when the bell hanging from the diner door bell range she looked up to find it wasn't Cicilia... until it actually was. She hopped up, nearly loosing her balance and falling before trotting up to the boxer waving excitedly. "See, that wasn't so bad. Bet that hour passed almost instantly." She ignored the hand, instead choosing to wrap hug her entire arm, hanging off the other woman. She was SO happy to see she was still wearing the nametag. "I was hoping you'd still be in the outfit, so I could tease you some more." She leaned into Cicilia, blowing into her ear to pester her. "Ruining all my fun."

"I'm not picky, I just thought we could head back to your place. It's cheaper than going someplace else, unless you want to hang out at the park." She didn't seem terribly concerned about the where. She had the who down pat, which was plenty good for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:15 am

Cicilia headed outside to where her girlfriend waited, practically jumped upon as Sayumi wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug, threatening the boxer's balance. She laughed and hugged, back, burying her face in her shoulder, giving it a couple kisses just for being there. Cicilia shivered as she felt her girlfriend's breath upon her ear, her whisper that she ruined her fun for not walking out in her maid's outfit... Like the giver that kept on giving, the lavender cutie made the boxer's face flash red, her tone just being too much for her to maintain a straight face.

"One day..." She whispered back, pressing a small kiss just below her ear. "I'll get you back... And I'll make up all the fun I've ruined..."

After the two of them exchanged shameless flirts in the middle of the street, Cicilia asked where her beautiful companion would like to go.

"Back to my place...? If you want..."
After their last little fiasco there, she didn't expect Sayumi to want to spend more time there but it seemed today that she was full of surprises. Coming into her work unannounced... Showing off a mature side she hadn't seen yet... And now, wanting to relax at her home again... Was this girl just an endless pool of attributes to love?

Not wanting to let her go AT ALL, The boxer instead wrapped her arm around the lavender beauty's waist, her hand resting on her hip. Before they set off, though, Cicilia leaned in and gave her girl a gentle, loving kiss that made warmth spread all throughout the boxer's face, making her skin tingle lightly... She was starting to abandon the phrase "I love you" in favor of this act, each one saying the same thing differently every time... Not to mention it was more fun.

"Lets go then..." She whispered as she pulled away, smiling widely.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:31 am

"You say that like I'd just let you." She poked out her tongue at Cicilia, though the kiss below her ear silenced her, popping her tongue back into her mouth. She blinked for a good few seconds before just laughing it away, nuzzling the boxer's shoulder.

"Well yeah, sure. You have tons of cool stuff there, and I'm gonna be there soon, so that just makes everything better. Right?" She beamed brightly, booping their noses together. Despite what Cicilia might think, she had enjoyed her visit last time. Good food, good company, a nice shower. It was only that brief scuff up with the German's cooking that left a sour taste in her mouth... literally and figuratively. Thanks pickles. In turth, the place Cicilia called small was far bigger and more equipped than her own place... hers was hardly suitable for visitors. She didn't have a couch or a beanbag chair.

Sayumi held onto Cicilia's arm as they kissed, one leg daintily lifting as she leaned into the strong woman. She giggled as Cicilia pulled away, sneaking one more smaller kiss before they headed off. "Lets!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:02 am

The two of them would arrive at the German's apartment and, like before, Cicilia welcomed Sayumi inside. AH... It was good to be home... Even though the lavender cutie was there to make her whole day better, the boxer couldn't have gotten out of her side-job fast enough. Now, they were in a safer place where no one flirted with you except the girl you want it from and there was no messes to clean except the ones you made yourself.

"Welcome back!" Cicilia greeted playfully as they walked through the door, feeling the best she had since the day started. She looked to the couch, then glanced at Sayumi, suddenly feeling the erg to just... make out with her their whole time they were here. As unrealistic as it may have been, it was a nice fantasy... and a detailed one. No doubt the lavender cutie came here for more than just kisses as they could've done that anywhere. She pushed the idea to the side for now, looking for other things they could do.

She then glanced at the game-system and the bean-bag waiting for her, the mere thought of collapsing in it's malformed embrace draining the stress right out of her... What she'd give for some game-time right now (in more than one sense of the word). Taking her anger and frustrations out on the CPU would be just the best thing ever right now... Well... second best, but she had a guest to entertain...

"So... What do you want to do?"
She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Video games...? A Movie?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:10 am

Sayumi had chatted Cicilia up the whole way to her house about here day out on the town shopping for fabrics and supplies. She had mentioned with was for wrestling related stuff ut no real other details were given. It wasn't that big of a deal apparently as she did this sort of thing routinely. As before, she waited to be welcomed inside, quietly slipping out of her boots to leave them by the doorway before going far past the front door.

"Video games." She said cheerfully, skipping out in front of Cicilia to tug her along. She brought her right up to the bean bag chair and tried to plop her down into it. With a finger she gestured for her to wait as Sayumi did the work of getting Cicilia a controller and even turned the system on. She nodded, a job well done. "Okay... do you need anything to eat or drink?" Wasn't think Cicilia's house? You'd never know by the way Sayumi was commanding the space and treating the boxer like the guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:37 am

Cicilia blushed as Sayumi pulled her along, declaring that video games would be their choice of activity. The boxer soon found herself plopped down in the beanbag at Sayumi's request, being handed the controller, then the remote and she even turned on the T.V. and Game system for her... All these sweet gestures made the boxer's heart just melt inside but there was one crucial detail missing...

When Sayumi stood before her, asking if Cicilia needed anything else, the boxer shook her head, smiling softly. Out of nowhere, her free hand would reach up, grabbing the wrestler's wrist as gently as possible and tugging her down to her. She'd catch her sweetheart of course, wrapping her arms around her belly gently and guiding her fall into a bit of beanbag between her legs to comfort her impact.

"I just need you..." She sighed, resting her cheek on her shoulder gently and closing her eyes. In truth, she didn't even want to play as much as she did to just hold her beautiful girlfriend this close and just feel her warmth.

Eventually though, the boxer would press the start-button on her controller, bringing up the menu for a game known as "Super Smash Bros", the epic music blasting from the speakers.

"If you want... you could grab the other controller and play with me..." She offered, giving Sayumi a little raspberry on her neck. The Boxer's revenge had begun.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:49 am

Meeped softly as she was tugged down. She'd wrap her arms around Cicilia's neck, playfully kicking her feet out a bit. "Aww..." She glances to the TV to eye the game in question. "I'm good, I actually have so-" She stared in shock, head slowly turning to look at Cicilia. Had she just... did she just?! That was HER thing! Ruuuuuuuuude.

She wiggles to roll herself off Cicilia's lap with a huff as she moved to stand. She clenched her jaw looking narrow eyed as Cicilia as she made a show of stomping around her before sitting on the couch behind her. This had been her plan to start with anyhow. "You're lucky I'm so nice." She huffed, setting a leg on either side of Cicilia as she scooted up behind her. She pulled off her jacket, laying it on the arm of the couch.

From her new vantage point she gently set her hands on Cicilia's shoulders, working to give the woman a massage. Her fingers pressed firm and palms kneaded as she tried to work out the boxer's kinks. She figured she had just gotten off work, so she'd help out like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next