by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Northman Sisters

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Northman Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Northman Sisters

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

Alaina smiled at the news, and then wasn't sure of what to do. "I don't know. Is she going to want to relax or spar? I mean we could just relax and chat until she arrives." Alaina said as she sat down. "Like, you have been doing awesome, what have been your biggest matches lately? I tried watching them but I missed out in a few admittedly.' Alaina added, feeling bad for not following as closely as she would have liked.

Alaina was eager to listen to Belinda's exploits, also eager to finally meet Cecilia and see what she was really like. If Alaina lost a spar to Belinda though she sort of hoped Cecilia didn't want to spar. There is no way Alaina would be able to do much. As she thought that she shook her head ever so slightly. That was the sort of mindset that had led to her current situation. Have Cecilia spar with her, let Alaina show her what she was really made of when she pulled off an upset win.

She was feeling more positive already, a big plus especially compared to the last few days.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 am

Belinda shrugged her shoulders as Alaina asked her what Cecilia'd want to do, the Swede would tilt her head to the other shoulder and then blink a few times. " Well, I mean I don't really know what she wants to do, I guess it's up to you ?" Belinda said as she would smile towards her friend and rival.

Following which, Alaina asked Belinda about her latest matches. The Swede would take a moment and think about it..." Hmm..." She would move in to sit besides Alaina yet again and lean back against the couch. " Well I had my final match against Ami Takeuchi, ending our fued. That was a pretty rough match....what else...well I beat your tag partner Julia in a cage match ~" Belinda let out as she would wink towards Alaina. " Oh, latest matches though...I fought Akiha to a draw...which was frustrating and then I faced Jessica Wright in a match. It was tough but I managed to take the bitch down." Belinda let out as she would nudge Alaina's shoulder. " Though you know all about taking down Jessica, don't you ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Alaina nodded as Belinda went through her list of accomplishments. It was the polar opposite of how she had done lately. Akiha had beaten her, and her victory over Jessica Wright was a year ago. Also, defeating Julia was no easy feat. Right now Alaina felt like that high flyer cowgirl would run circles around her. The news of Belidna beating Ami did bring a smile to Alaina's face that was genuine though.

"That was all a long time ago, but yeah. Jessica is crazy tough, like she can take in incredible amount of punishment and just stand there looking mildly irritated. Ami is a royal pain but damn she has gotten much better inside the ring. Way better than she used to be." Alaina said on the couch. That much was true, Ami had likely surpassed Daisuke in ability inside the ring, and he was no slouch!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:59 am

Belinda would look on at Alaina as she saw the smile creep up onto her friends face as she mentioned Ami Takeuchi. The Swede would nod her head and then shrug her shoulders a bit. " Yeah, Ami got pretty tough, I mean she did manage to win the Tension Championship. She's a dirty rotten cheater, but she's effective." Belinda said as she would chuckle a bit to herself.

" Damn though, Jessica was a tough one. Cocky as hell, nasty too...but tough." Belinda let out as she would let out a long sigh. " I need to get a rematch against Akiha though. Im not letting it slide that she managed to fight me to a draw....even though I totally had her! Dead to rights! You know ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:30 am

"Yeah I know. Akiha and I had a match. She won it clean in the end, just flat out beat me." Alaina said as she sat back. Alaina also wanted a rematch with Akiha but knew she had to earn that first. Alaina was going to win a few before facing someone like Akiha again. She managed to beat Ami the last time she faced her, however she was much improved. Alaina was not sure how another match with Ami would go.

"What plans do ya have for the future though? Like, any titles you are aiming for or anything?" Alaina asked, sitting forward once more, her hands on her lap as she looked over at Belinda, curious as to what she was going to say.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Belinda would pat her hand against Alaina's shoulder as she heard that Akiha had managed to beat her cleanly, the Swede would nod her head to her friend and say, " Don't mind. You'll get back at her." Belinda spoke out as she would then roll her own shoulders. " If nothing else, I'm planning to. Never gonna fall behind Akiha." Belinda let out as she would then let out a light sigh. " Oh yeah, I managed to beat Kyoko and a singles match....and I formed a tag team with Chelsea." The Swede let out as she would then look over towards Alaina as her friend asked her that question.

" Hmm...plans for the future, well Entropy Belt still seems nice...so does the tag titles, ripping them from Akiha and Gwendolyn's hands would be oh so sweet ~" Belinda let out with a light smile on her face. " Hmmm...part of me wonders if I should go along with how Cecilia did it and take the Hardcore belt...though dunno."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:42 pm

"I have mixed feelings about the hardcore belt. Like, you need to be tough but I prefer skill and ability over brutality in determining a winner." Alaina said with a shrug.

"Realistically The best shot I have at gold again is with Sonic Boom. I feel like we can beat any tag team out there." Alaina said cheerfully and showing confidence for the first time in a long time.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Belinda would nod as she listened onto Alaina and would find that she actually kinda agreed with the Amazon. " Yeah, I hear what you mean." The Swede let out as she would then proceed to hear Alaina boast that way about Sonic Boom. It was nice to hear, but Belinda wasn't about to let it slide either. 

" You may feel that way, but you haven't gone up against me and Chelsea yet. We'll take you down and show you how it's done." Belinda let out teasingly as she would nudge her shoulder against her friend's shoulder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:40 am

Alaina heard wheat Belinda had to say about Sonic Boom and couldn't help but laugh! She knew they were a very good team but Sonic Boom in her mind was a great team. "Not sure what the doctor prescribed for ya but I should talk to mine about getting me the drugs you are on if ya think that." Alaina said with a small laugh. It would be a fun matchup sometime, but Alaina didn't know when it would happen. As far as she knew each woman was booked solid for the next few months.

Such a shame.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 04, 2017 4:06 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit as she would then stretch her arms up into the air and stretched her neck out to the side. " Uh huh! We'll see what you say after me and Chelsea stand victorious over you and Julia~" Belinda teased the woman next to her as she would then move up towards her feet.

The doorbell soon rang and with it Belinda stepped over towards the door and opened it, Of course they already knew who it was. It was Cecilia Northman, dressed in her brown leather Jacket, a black v-neck t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. She raised her arm and quickly moved it up to the blond who opened the door and ruffled her hair. " Aaah!" Belinda gasped out in surprise as she stepped back a step and then tried to straighten out her hair.

" H-hey! That's not a very proper way of saying hello!" Belinda whined out as she would then back up a bit and allow Cecilia to come inside. She removed her shoes and then her jacket before she followed Belinda into the living room.

" It is for a Northman." Cecilia said as she would move into the home of Belinda and then looked around for a second, seeing Alaina, the Swede would look on for a second and then turn back to Belinda. " How goes everything for you then Belinda?"

Belinda would look on at Alaina and then at Cecilia, before she would let out a light sigh, " Oh things are fine. Anyways, here is my friend Alaina Sanders. Alaina, this is my sister Cecilia." The Swede let out as she gestured for each of them to greet one another.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next