Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jasmine vs Julia!

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jasmine vs Julia! - Page 7 Empty Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:46 am

The spear knocked her for a loop and it was like her lungs refused to actually breathe right or at all. Laying on the floor writhing in place she noticed Jasmine getting on top of her but wasn't making any move to break the pin at first, letting th eref come down and start the count.

"ONE!"...TWO

Julia suddenly pushed off and got her shoulder up to break the pin, though she wasn't making any move to get back up she refused to get pinned like that, not when she had done so well in this match so far.

Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Jasmine had speared the other wrestler down , and quickly went for the cover as she hoped it would be enough to end it.The referee had counted first to one and then to two as she believed for a moment she would be able to win. Sadly it was not enough as the referee had barely raised his hand off the canvas before Julia would push off as she got her shoulder off the mat to break the pin.

''Damn it ''thought the purple haired woman as she would get to her feet , and turn around as she lashed out with a kick to her opponent's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm

The kickout was fast, but once she was free Julia was not. Still feeling the effects of the spear she basically ran into Julia was groggy to say the least. Rolling over and tying to shake off her confusion she was basically open to anything Jasmine tried as she came in and sent a swift and effective kick to her sides.

"Fuck!" Rolling back to her side she tried to move away from Jasmine to get some room, as she certainly wasn't going to let her back up to her feet like it was no big deal. "Dammit, stubborn..stupid.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Jasmine had just landed a kick to her opponent's side after she had bin unable to keep Julia's shoulders down for the 3 count as she wondered what to do next. Still the purple haired woman knew she had to stay nearby the other wrestler as she kept her distance as the other wrestler tried to roll away as she heard her say something.

''Well I am pretty stubborn , but I sure ain't as stupid as you Julia''replied the Turkish woman as she would bend forward and grasp her opponent by the hair to force her back to her feet.After that she would jump up as she pressed both of her hands on top of her opponent's head as she went for a sit out facebuster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Julia kicked out but by no means was she safe. Jasmine was still right there and now she was back to being confident in her control. Mocking the redhead as she brought her up to her feet and making sure Julia wanted to tear her head off. Sadly she was stuck being pulled wherever the dancer wanted as she dropped her to the floor with the facebuster.

"Fuck!!" Smashing into the floor Julia laid there, not rolling or turning in any way while Jasmine loomed over her. She needed to find some way to get her to mess up and allow her to start turning this around but for now she was at Jasmine's mercy while that opportunity was unavailable.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Jasmine had bin able to force her opponent to the canvas with an face buster as she had hoped this would stun her opponent long enough for her to attempt to pin the bitch.Luckily for the Turkish woman that seems to be the cause as she would quickly roll Julia onto her back as she grasped the other wrestler's right leg , and hoist it into the air as she went for the cover. The referee would check to see if her opponent's shoulders were down on the canvas before getting to her knees , and start the count as she quickly yelled out ''one'' when her hand made contact with the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:11 am

Jasmine was staying on her like her life depended on it. Getting back on her and going for another pin Julia felt herself pushed to her back as she heard the ref come down and slap the mat once again. Frustrated Julia heard her slap the mat again before she tried to push up again and get free.

Growling Julia tried to scramble away from her opponent and get some distance from her opponent and find a way to get her momentum back and beat Jasmine.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Jasmine was able to keep her opponent's shoulders against the mat long enough for the referee to count to two before Julia would be able to push her off. With her opponent freed from her grip the purple haired woman would smirk as she watched as the other wrestler would scramble away from her. So after getting back to her feet she would smirk at Julia as she said ''almost had you their Julia so enjoy the few more minutes you got left as the next time I go for an cover you will be down for the one , two , three''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Jasmine was more cocky then she deserved to be and Julia hated it, moving some distance away from her as she tried to get back up and show the bitch she was messing with the wrong girl. As Jasmine taunted her with the idea that she would finally get the pin the next time around Julia the redhead came up and tried to throw a punch to her stomach.

"Shut up already!" Julia screamed as she tried to force the girl back with punches , aiming next for her face with a combo of two as she came up looking to show she meant business.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Jasmine would just smirk as she could tell she was getting to the redhead as had to leap backwards to avoid the incoming punch that was aimed for her stomach. After she had successfully avoided being hit she would hear Julia scream at her to shut up as she just continued to smirk as she replied back ''make me'' as she did not see the punch aimed for her face. That would result in her falling into the ropes as she holds her nose as she could not believe she had missed that punch as she could not believe she was so overconfident after being the underdog during this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next