Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 4:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jasmine vs Julia!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jasmine vs Julia! - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 am

Staying flat on her back after the kick, tried to get back up as soon as possible and make sure that Jasmine never got a chance to do anything, though the girl was already moving and grabbing her legs, splitting them apart as if going to try something. Meanwhile all Julia could do was watch.

"G-get off of me already!" She screamed as she tried to kick her away and keep her from locking in whatever it was Jasmine was trying. She needed to shut this down now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Jasmine just smiled as she forced Julia into a leg slit as she just smirked while watching her opponent try and kick her away. Still with one leg trapped using her own and with the Turkish woman's hands holding the other that was not proving to successful as she heard the blue haired girl telling her to get off.

''In your dreams Julia'' as she would try to make the other woman raise her lower body so she would be pressed on the canvas on her neck and upper body. If that happened then the purple haired girl would just hope her wishbone was enough to put the other wrestler away without using the hentai element she usually did when she locked the move in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Pulling her legs back as the move was complete Julia let out a scream as she felt her legs being stretched apart. She was flexible but she had her limits and they were being tested in this hold as she arched her back in pain. She needed to find an out for this now.

Shaking her head and refusing to submit Julia would try and push herself up and use her hands to try and break off the move before something was seriously hurt. Her mind blank aside from focusing on the task at hand.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 14, 2017 2:18 am

Jasmine would just smirk as she had Julia locked in her wishbone finisher as she was surprised by how flexible the other wrestler was as she was nervous for a moment that her finisher would be useless because of how flexible her opponent was. Luckily it was not the cause as the Turkish woman would keep the hold locked in as she just whisper ''give up if you know what's good for you Julia''while watching her opponent try to break free and for now fail at doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 17, 2017 12:36 am

Julia shook her head and instead chose to keep fighting rather then call it quits so easily. Instead she continued to fight and work her way around breaking out of the stupid hold. Her pained face showing more anger then anything else as she fought to get herself free.

"Who the fuck are you...to tell me..whats good for me you stupid little..." She said as she tried to get herself free. Reaching for the ropes if that's what it took to find herself free from the move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Jasmine was growing more confident that she could maybe end the match here and now as it became clear that Julia was in more pain as time when on. Still when she heard her opponent reply back and call her stupid she just smirked as the purple haired woman say ''was just looking out for you Julia but if you want to be stubborn then that's your problem''.

Unfortunately for the Turkish woman was the fact that when she replied she lost focus for a moment and that was all the other wrestler needed to reach and grasp the ropes. Jasmine a bit annoyed at this would keep the hold locked in until the referee counted to two and then released her opponent from the leg split.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 am

Jasmine was talking a lot of shit for someone who she was steadily handling all throughout the early going of the match. Maybe she needed to be reminded of why she had such trouble with her in the first place once she got herself free. Urging her to let go with her hand on the rope Jasmine finally complied and released her.

Grunting as she kept her hand on the ropes Julia pulled herself up while feeling out her leg and trying to get back on own two feet her eyes locked on Jasmine the entire time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Jasmine had just released the other wrestler from the wishbone as she was a bit disappointed she could not lock in the move for abit longer but Julia had reached the ropes causing a ropebreak. Still it seems that the purple haired woman had done a lot of damage to her opponent as while the Turkish woman made it back to her feet easily enough she would watch as the other wrestler would pull herself to her feet using the ropes and stares into Jasmine's eyes as she allowed her opponent to make it back as she slowly got into a wrestling stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am

Julia was hurting from the move but still her mind was focused on simply one thing, attacking. Staying here and resting emboldened Jasmine, made her think she could win, Julia preferred her opponents having no such delusions that they could take this match, it helped them continue to fight when the going gets tough, which made them harder to put away when she needed them to.

So with that in mind she set about attacking, bringing her foot up and trying to shut her down with a kick to the body that would buy her the time she needed to run in and try to knock Jasmine down to the floor. From where she could go about her next plan of attack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Jasmine had just made it to her feet and got into a defensive stance as she thought she was prepared for anything Julia would do.Well she thought wrong as she was barely in time to cross her arms as she got pushed back by a kick to the body which she was barely able to block.From their it would get even worse as a second later the other wrestler had closed the distance and knock her down to the canvas.Not wanting to stay close to her opponent the purple haired wrestler would attempt to roll away from her opponent to get some distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next