Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jasmine vs Julia!

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jasmine vs Julia! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Julia was no relenting. Instead her demand to let her go seemed to make Julia pull harder and harder in an effort to cause as much pain as possible. "Can I get a please then if your going to be so rude?" She said as she kept yanking on her back for another minute before pushing her back down to the floor.

Pushing her to her side Julia pulled her knee back and drove it into Jasmines belly to let her fall to her back and stand back up. "I'm gonna knock you all around this ring."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Jasmine would scream in pain as her demand to be released had the opposite effect as it only made Julia pull on her hair haired. To make matters worse was the fact that the Turkish woman was talked to as if she was a child and before she could respond was rolled onto her back as she wondered what would happen next.

Still the purple haired woman would not be talked to like that and replied ''do you think I am a little kid or something bitch as you better talk to my like an adult or else I will arggggg''before she was cut off by an knee to the belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

"Ooops. Sorry were you saying something, I cant hear you over the sound me of me kicking your ass." She said as she raised her hand and drove two punches down onto Jasmine's belly before standing up and stomping on her chest. Looking over at the ropes, she smiles and climbs up the turnbuckle.

Looking down at Jasmine she would jump up in the air and attempt to drive both of her feet down onto Jasmines body for more damage to the girl. After this Jasmine wouldn't be able to talk or show off for awhile.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Jasmine would moan in pain as two more punches connected with her belly before she got stomped in the chest as the Turkish woman was unable to reply back to Julia taunting. Still that was a blessing as even the purple haired woman could admit that her opponent had bin kicking her ass since the start of the match.

Things got even better as Jasmine noticed that Julia stopped punching her and only after turning her head to the left saw that her opponent had climbed up to the turnbuckle. So as the other wrestler leaped off it the Turkish woman would attempt to roll out of the way and if it worked would keep rolling until she reached the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Flying in the air she would attempt to drill Jasmine with her feet. However as she came down she wasn't rewarded with the lovely sound of Jasmines scream as her boots smashed her breasts but instead her hitting the canvas and rolling across the floor. Letting out a gasp of shock she came back up to her knees and looked around at where the girl went, seeing going towards the corner to help her up.

"Rrrgh..Stand still!" She screamed as she moved towards her and jumped up to try and hit her with a drop kick as she was near the ropes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

''Not that big a idiot''mumbled the Turkish woman after she had just barely rolled out of the way of Julia's boots as the other wrestler came crashing down with the intend to smash her breasts with those boots. Still it seemed like Jasmine was still at a disadvantage as she struggled to pull herself to her feet as she grasped the ropes and got hit with a dropkick as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Whatever she said she didn't hear clearly over her own anger and need to quickly shut down her chance to get free before she could do anything. Thankfully despite being fast on the draw that time Jasmine could not get out of the way of her kick and that promptly stopped her dead on her tracks before any momentum could start for her.

"I don't recall telling you could go anywhere." She said as she pulled her knee back and drove it into Jasmines belly. Following that up with a right hook to the face and then another jab to her belly she would try to pull her off the ropes by her hair.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 am

Jasmine barely made it too her feet after she had avoided the stomp that her opponent had in mind as the purple haired woman thought she would have gotten more time to recover. But since the Turkish woman was so close to the ropes the dropkick would have almost knocked her out of the ring and send her flying to the concrete as Jasmine thought then that she had gotten lucky.

That feeling would last for a while 30 seconds as she would scream in agony as she got a knee to her belly from Julia before it was followed by an right hook to the face and another punch to the belly as things did not look good for Jasmine at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:13 am

"You do know this is a match right? Not that I'm opposed by you just taking this ass kicking, it was going to happen anyway and it saves me the frustration having to work for it." She said as she sinks another punch into Jasmines belly before grabbing her hair and pulling her over to the corner to drive her head into it.

If that worked she would pull her back and ram her head into the corner again. Nothing elegant about her offense so far as it was mostly just a full on attack before going for a third slam as the ref moved in for some separation that the redhead moved back. From there she would move in again and try to grab her for a bull dog.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Jasmine would just growl as she had to listen to the other wrestler asking her if this was a match. As the purple haired woman did not need to heard her opponent asking her that as she already knew that so far the match had bin one sided as she was getting her butt handed to her since the bell had bin rang.After that statement from Julia the Turkish woman got another punch to her belly before she got dragged towards the corner by her hair followed by being driving headfirst into the corner post.

Stunned from the first impact Jasmine would be unable to stop as she got her head rammed into the corner for a second time before it would happen for a 3rd time. Fearing a 4th was coming the Turkish woman was glad the referee would move in for some separation as the purple haired girl tried to get out of the ring to get some time to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next