Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jasmine vs Julia!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jasmine vs Julia! - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasmine vs Julia!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 am

Julia's kick didn't hit her but it did seem to catch Jasmine unaware and while she was still stiff, her mind remained focused on getting her hands on the retreating belly dancer. Grabbing her legs she tried to stop her from moving around too much with a well placed hammer blow to her body.

"Hold still dammit!" Julia pulled her closer with her legs, moving in closer to get her grip she would try and wrap her arms around Jasmines neck and lock her in a headlock and keep her down with some more pressure to try and wear her down and out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:06 am

Jasmine had barely bin able to roll out of the way of the incoming kick of her opponent , and thought for a moment that she had gotten away from the other wrestler. That only lasted until her legs got grabbed by the other wrestler as she got hit with a hamer blow to her body as she groaned in pain after the blow. While most of her will to fight back had left her , it did not mean she was going down without a fight as Julia would soon figure out as she screamed for the purple haired woman to hold still.

Still before she could consider fighting back she got trapped in an headlock as she replied back ''In your DREAMS!'' as defiantly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

"You don't exist in my dreams, but I'm sure ill be all over the place in yours after I've knocked your ass out." She said squeezing on the headlock as she tried to keep Jasmine down. Her arms bulging as she was clearly putting a lot of pressure in this hold.

Though it wasn't going to win her the match and she needed to change things up soon and she knew that. So with that she slowly stepped up trying to walk Jasmine to her feet and set her up for something while making sure she didn't have room to struggle while she did it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 pm

While Jasmine may have acted tough and defiant , but who knew for how long as the purple haired woman would need to pry those arms loose. As a result of the fact it became more difficult to breath as she could not even reply to what Julia was saying as an result.

Just as the Turkish woman thought it would be over she would feel the hold lessen as she was forcefully made to get back to her feet. While as she did so it became clear she could fight back , Jasmine decided to wait until she was standing as she would then go for an elbow to her opponent's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Holding and moving Jasmine around as she saw fit Julia wanted to make sure the girl had no room to fight back. So she made sure that she was squeezing as hard as she could. Trying to deter her from any kind of fight, unfortunately Jasmine remained stubborn and nailed her with an elbow.

"Nggh!" She groaned as she felt the pointy girls elbow and the redhead kept the hold, though her grip slackened. Refusing to give up she decided it was better to let go of the hold and instead hammer her back with an arm to her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Jasmine had to endure being squeezed by her opponent for a bit until the right moment to fight back revealed itself.So when she finally fought back by driving her elbow into Julia's side , and to her surprise did not get the result she had hoped for Because rather then being released all she had accomplished with that elbow was that the hold would lessen for a bit. Thinking another elbow would be enough to get released the purple haired woman was attempted to land an other when she got an arm to the back ruining that plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:39 pm

"Now would you stop struggling every fights seconds and just let me finish this!" She shouted as she hit her, pushing her to the floor and trying to drop her down all the way as she looked back. Another heavy hitting idea coming through her head she wanted to knock her down and keep her down.

Pushing into the ropes she charged Jasmine and jumped to try and drill her feet into her with a dropkick, looking to keep hitting her over and over again. "Got you right where I want you!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Jasmine plan was ruined , and it allowed her opponent the chance to regain control as she was pushed to the floor. ''Because I wanna win this match''replied the purple haired woman as she attempted to get back to her feet only to be pushed down for good as she got hit with a dropkick , and screamed as an result as she feels Julia's feet drill into her as she attempted to crawl away before she could be hit again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:42 am

At this point she didn't care for what she had to say, she was just venting at nothing and lasing out for the sake of it. Though it did pay off in some degree as her dropkick connected and sent her back down to the floor before she could go anywhere. Standing up she saw Jasmine trying to crawl away rather then stand up.

"Cant win by running away!" She said moving in and trying to grab her leg to put an abrubt stop to her attempts to run off. And it allowed her to keep the two of them at close proximity.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:25 pm

After she got knocked down by the dropkick the Turkish woman would attempt to crawl away as she knew that any attempt to make it back to her feet would fail. Still the purple haired woman did not get far as she notice the ceiling lights were being blocked as her opponent cast a schadow over her as , Jasmine did not need to hear Julia's voice to know who was blocking her way.

''But you could regroup bitch''replied Jasmine as she attempted to move to the left , but was stopped as her right leg was grabbed by her opponent. Knowing she had to free her leg from Julia's grip the Turkish woman would attempt to roll onto her back , and if she was successful would use the leg that was not caught and start to kick in the other wrestler's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next