Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) - Page 7 Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:01 am

"Hueeeeee... A-Akari-chwaaann..." Still recovering from her orgasm, Eirina gasped. "T-that... t-that's too gooooodd..." Half of her body was now soaked in the water in the hot tub. "Oooooohhh..." Eirina rested in Akari's hold, feeling satisfied after finally getting her release.

With what little coherence she still had at the moment, Eirina would pull back so that she wouldn't accidentally cause the redhead to drown in the hot tub. When she slowly regained her lucidity, she would move back to the other end of the tub, face still flushing, but the smile on her face indicated that she was happy with what she had experienced earlier. "Aaaahhh... Akari-chan..." She looked at the one who brought her to her climax a while ago. "It felt good. You sure have quite a skilled tongue there~" She teased, sticking out her tongue after saying that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 am

Akari twitched and blushed at Eirina's compliment, not really sure how to react. "Um, t-thanks... I guess...?" she replied bashfully. She stayed on her spot for a bit, getting some breather and wash her cum soaked face as well, before moving next to Eirina to rest against the hot tub's edge.

"Uuhh... I think I might be able to sleep just like this..." she half joked, her body feeling relaxed, but the fact remained that she had been through a draining night. Thankfully her place wasn't too far away from the AFW building, so she probably could go back quickly after this and get some proper rest.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:42 am

Eirina had now recovered most of her energy and clarity, and smiled at Akari after hearing what she said. "Well, you should get enough rest for tonight. And remember to drink lots of water. Doctor's order, okay? And as for me..." She rose from the bath tub and stepped out of it. "I need to return to the infirmary now. Who knows how many girls were already sent there by now. I'm supposed to replace a staff tonight, right?" She said as she went to retrieve her towel to dry her soaked body.

After wrapping the towel around her body, with the towel being a little small to cover Eirina's curvaceous body, she would head over to Akari and say, "Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you, Akari-chan. Let's meet again next time," she would then lean forward and give the redhead a quick kiss on her lips before pulling back. "Goodnight~" And so, Eirina left, going to find some spare clothes for her to wear before heading to the infirmary to resume her duty.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Akari gave a nod to what Eirina said. She almost forgot that the woman was actually a doctor for a bit. A quick peck on her lips brought back the blushes on her cheeks, and the redhead waved her hand as Eirina left the bathhouse. "Y-yeah... goodnight..."

She remained on the hot tub for a few more minutes after Eirina left. Her mind was a bit occupied with some thoughts, most of them being a rerun of what just happened tonight. Things turned out quite unexpected, but she definitely wouldn't complain about it. Letting out a long sigh, Akari would eventually get herself up, wrapped a towel around her body and headed out to the locker room.

A quick drink after she got back to her apartment would be the perfect way to end this night before she crashed on the bed. "Mmm... wonder what should I make tonight~" the redhead said to no one in particular as she walked towards the bathhouse's exit.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7