by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) Empty Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:47 pm

OOC: Continued from here.

As soon as Eirina headed to the backstage after exiting the ring and went to hit the shower, she was approached by some AFW personnel, asking her to fill in for a medic who couldn't come due to personal matters. It seemed that they knew that Eirina, despite being a wrestler, was also a certified doctor, and they wanted her to take her place for the night so that they would always have someone who could provide medical treatment in case of emergency.

Eirina agreed, knowing that accidents could happen in the ring and it's better to be safe than sorry. She didn't have time to take full shower, so she just washed the sweat and cum that she got from her match against Guren earlier off her body before wearing a white coat over her wrestling outfit. She left the coat unbuttoned so that one could see what she wore underneath, which was a red-and-white bikini ensemble.

Currently having no one to provide medical treatment to, Eirina headed to the infirmary to see whether Guren had been sent there or not. After experiencing multiple mind-shattering orgasms, she needed to get enough rest in order to recover.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Somewhere in the infirmary, Akari, or mostly known as Guren was laying down on a bed. After going through a pretty draining match, she was carried there by the staffs to get some rest. The redhead didn't have any injury, just being exhausted as she was forced to cum again and again by her opponent. However, even in the infirmary, she found it rather hard to get a sleep. Her body was still being sweaty and sticky with all her cum, making it quite uncomfortable for her. If only she wasn't being so tired, she probably would take a quick shower first before crashing down.

Still she's shutting her eye, trying to just get some rest so she could go back to her dorm, clean herself up and have a drink or two before sleeping for the rest of the night. At least the quiet atmosphere in this room was helping her to be more relaxed. The images from the match were still running inside her mind, another factor which made it hard for her to sleep. Her body might have been pretty sensitive and exhausted, but just remembering a few scenes from her encounter with Eirina was enough to instill a bit of excitement every now and then.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:10 pm

After a little bit of walking, Eirina arrived at the infirmary and stood in front of the door for a while. She knew that Guren was inside, but now she felt reluctant to face her again. While she really enjoyed herself back then during the match, it's understandable if the redhead didn't want to see her again after forcing her to cum again and again in front of live audience.

Well, at the very least she could apologize to her and hope that the younger wrestler would accept her apology. So, she opened the door and stepped into the infirmary. Inside, she could see the redhead laying down on the bed. It was clear that she was utterly exhausted from being forced to orgasms earlier, but she really wanted to see her again and talk to her about some stuff.

So, Eirina would take tentative steps towards the bed as she said, "Hello? I hope I'm not disturbing you, dear..." Eirina was currently wearing a white coat over her bikini, intentionally leaving the coat unbuttoned. After all, she was wearing such a sexy bikini underneath, so she shouldn't think about hiding them from anyone. This wasn't her private clinic, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Akari heard someone was coming into the infirmary, but she thought that it's probably just one of the staffs. Her eyes were still closed, so she didn't knew who it was until a familiar voice called for her. The redhead opened her eyes immediately and found a familiar face next to her bed. The woman that was the person why she was here. Interestingly, her first reaction was to blush at Eirina.

Having been in a similar business before her move to AFW, she rarely think of other wrestlers badly unless they're outright being mean to her. Eirina had embarrassed her in front of the crowds for sure, but it's just business on the ring. Akari was aware about the consequences of being in this business before she joined, so she couldn't really complain about what happened in her fight as long as it didn't cause her a serious injury or anything. Still she couldn't be helped to feel a little alerted by being suddenly seeing Eirina again.

"Y-you...?" Akari blurted. "Um, why are you here..." she asked rather cautiously.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Eirina's heart broke a little when the first thing the redhead asked her was that why she was here, her tone sounded apprehensive and cautious. Then, she smiled at her, placing her hands on her hips, winking and making a sexy pose before saying, "Can't you see? I'm a doctor!" She tapped her chin as she recalled what happened earlier. "Well, the medic couldn't come because of personal matters, so some AFW staff came to me and asked me to fill in for her for tonight."

Taking a seat beside the bed, Eirina continued, "They asked me because I'm a certified doctor." Then, she took out a card from the pocket of her coat before handing it to the redhead. "Here's my business card. I actually have a private clinic too."

Makishima Private Clinic
Eirina Makishima, MD

Then, she sheepishly scratched the back of her head. "And... I want to apologize to you, actually. For doing those things to you back then. I guess I went overboard, especially at the end," she admitted. "Umm... w-will you forgive me?" Eirina asked, giving the redhead a worried look. She wanted to be friends with her, and hoped that she didn't end up hating her after everything she did to her back in the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Akari looked rather dumbfounded at the revelation that Eirina was a doctor. The woman dressed more as if she's roleplaying a naughty doctor after all, with her coat open and the bikini underneath it. When Eirina handed her card, though, it actually looked pretty legit, even if Akari hadn't fully convinced yet. "Whoa, you're actually a doctor..." she blurted.

What happened afterwards was even more awkward. Eirina apologized to her for doing the stuffs she did to her during their match. Now that's not something you see everyday in this kind of business. Akari blushed a bit and glanced away for a bit before looking at Eirina again. She had to say she didn't really expect someone to actually apologize.

"Ah, um..." the redhead stammered. "You know... it's just... business, right...?" she tried to put her words together. "I mean... I also did some... uh, things... to you..." she shrugged.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:25 pm

"Yup, I'm actually a doctor. Like, for real. 100% legit. You're not gonna get anything realer than this," Eirina said, nodding proudly as she folded her arms under her sizable breasts.

Eirina had to keep herself from squealing and grabbing the redhead to put her into a smothering hug when she blushed. She wanted to make her feel comfortable around her, not make her feel more apprehensive. When the girl mentioned about her succeeding in getting Eirina to cum once during the match, she recalled what happened back then, before she smiled slyly at the redhead.

"Ooh, of course you did, you naughty girl~" Eirina purred, winking at the redhead teasingly. "Well, I was careless back then and you took advantage of that, but so did I. You managed to make me cum once with your skill, so I gotta give credit where credit is due," she smiled at the redhead. "Oh, and by the way, what's your real name? I don't think Guren is your name. I wanna know about you, after all..." She said, trying to make sure her tone sounded friendly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:20 pm

"Uuuhh... yeahh... I did that, didn't I..." Guren put her hands on her blushing cheeks, seemingly embarrassed as she recalled the moment as well. "Well... I... uh..."

Strangely enough, she felt even more ashamed about making someone else cum in front of the audience than being on the receiving side herself. It's as if she had done something bad. Maybe that's what Eirina felt when she apologized. Then again, it's all part of their job. It's not like they're suddenly thrown into a hentai match without their consent. Sometimes Akari had to say, she kinda wondered why she decided this career.

"Ah, yea... Guren is just a stage name..." the redhead said as she Eirina questioned her name. "It's... Akari... Sawamura Akari," she said to the woman. "Well, you can just call me Akari."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 pm

"Akari-chan, then," Eirina said. "Well, my name's Eirina, but you already know that..." She laughed when she said that.

Leaning forward, she would look at Eirina's face, studying her in an appraising manner. "You're really cute, you know that?" She said to Akari, smiling at the redhead teasingly. "And I really want to be your friend. I really hope you won't hold it against me, match or not. Will you be my friend?"

Giving Akari the best puppy eyes she could muster, she would say, "C'mon... pretty please?" Her main reason why she wanted to befriend the redhead was that she looked friendly, while her other reason was that she was cute. For her, those two reasons were already enough for her to ask her to be her friend.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Akari got a little nervous as Erina leaned closer, staring at her as if she's looking at a test subject or something. "E-eehh..." the redhead then looked flustered, blushing and looking away for a second as the woman said she was really cute. She was never really good at taking compliments.

Then Eirina almost begged her to be her friend. Akari had to say, she never saw someone being so desperate being friends with her. Someone as beautiful as Eirina shouldn't have problem making friends right? In any case, it's not like Akari hated the woman after what she put her through in the match, so she got no real reason to refuse her.

"Um, s-sure...?" the red haired girl answered rather nervously.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next