Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) - Page 3 Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 am

"Yeah, you probably should..." Eirina agreed. "But first, let me do what I'm here for," she went to retrieve several tools essential for doing medical checkup. "We need to do a little checking up on you before that. You did cum a lot back then, and we need to check if you're in a good condition or not. And there's probably some injuries that you haven't realized are there yet," she informed the redhead, adopting a serious look. She put on a pair of rubber gloves as she prepared herself.

She would then performed the checkup on Akari, checking her heartbeat rate, measuring her body temperature, and a few more. This time, Eirina would not attempt to take advantage of being in close proximity with Akari, doing her job professionally, fitting for a certified practitioner of medicine like her. She even closed the front of her coat while doing the examination. If Akari had any doubt about her being genuinely a doctor, that doubt should have disappeared by now.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

"Eeh... I'm fine!" Akari said as Eirina wanted to perform a check up on her, although she ended up allowing the woman to do her duty. It felt rather awkward to have someone who just beat you in the match now checking up to make sure you're okay, after all. Eirina did her task professionally, though, so Akari didn't complain or anything. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a check up every now and then after all.

"Um, so, everything alright, right...?" she'd ask after a while.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

Finishing the check up, Eirina removed the eartips of her stethoscope before taking it off of her, setting it aside. She smiled at Akari before she said, "You're alright, dear. Nothing to worry about. Well, you need to drink water a lot after this. Orgasms can be quite taxing, after all..." Eirina reminded the redhead that she had driven her to multiple orgasms during their match earlier.

"Well, if you're going to take a shower, can I join too?" Eirina then asked the redhead. "I didn't get any chance to take a full shower myself and I could only wash off all the sticky stuff before I put on this coat," she said. "We can help wash each other this way!" She said enthusiastically.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:44 am

"Oh... yeah, I guess you're right..." Akari gave a nod to what Eirina said. "Eh?" she blurted when the woman the offered to join her for the shower. "W-well, of course!" the redhead answered, slightly blushing as she a quick image of her taking a shower together with Eirina appeared in her mind.

She shook her head and began to get off from the bed. "Uhh..." her body still felt a little sluggish, but she's otherwise not too tired anymore. Akari stretched her arms a bit then she started to walk towards the infirmary's exit. "Let's go, then," she said to Eirina.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:58 pm

At first, Eirina was a little worried about Akari's physical condition, but it's just exhaustion. And she already checked her up earlier, and found nothing wrong. So, she smiled at the redhead and said, "Okay!" Together with Akari, she also headed to the exit as both of them went to take a shower together.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:08 pm

The trip to the bathouse from the infirmary wasn't an exactly a long one, but Akari did have to take it at relatively slow pace since she's still exhausted from the match. At least she had Eirina to accompany her along the way rather than just walking there by herself. Talking to each other as they went to the bath house made the trip felt shorter than it should beafter all She already can imagine the warm water washing her sweaty and sticky body already as they approached the entrance.

Inside the bath house Akari took off her outfit so she's completely naked, and grabbed a towel before she went into one of the shower stalls. The urge to feel those nice warm water was growing with each step she took, or so it felt to her. Once she's standing in front of the shower, the redhead would turn on the water and let it washed over her tired body. "Mmmhh..." she let out a relaxed purr.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Once they arrived at the bath house, Eirina also took off her clothes, though there weren't much to remove to begin with, considering that she only wore her bikini. She had left her white coat at the infirmary. After taking a look at the list of tonight's matches earlier, it would be some time before someone would come into the infirmary to receive treatment. Until then, Eirina would be free to do whatever she wanted.

Taking the shower stall next to Akari, the doctor turned on the water, and shuddered in delight once the nice warm water washed over her body. She preferred taking a nice dip in a bathtub, but bathing under a shower felt nice too. "Aahn~ this is heaven~" She let out a blissful sigh as she closed her eyes. Even her sigh sounded erotic, one would note.

Then, Eirina decided to talk to Akari. "Ne, Akari-chan... what you're gonna do next?" After a pause, she added, "I mean, your next plan. You're still gonna continue to wrestle, right?" That was a stupid question to ask, but she wanted to know if Akari had something on her mind at the moment or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:42 pm

With Eirina in the next stall, Akari could hear the woman's moan clearly, making her blushed a little. "Ee?" the redhead then responded to Eirina's question. "Well, it's been quite... fun... here, so I don't think I'd quit so soon, eheheh..." the redhead said, a sheepish grin decorated her face as she answered the woman.

It's true that result wise, it didn't look that good for her, then again, considering she's not a top fighter or anything back in the club, it shouldn't really be a surprise that she'd struggle to get a win. It's not like she did not enjoy her matches despite losing either...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:50 pm

"I see..." Eirina mused as she washed her long, luxurious blue hair. "Well, that's nice to hear, hehe..."

The doctor would remain silent for a while as she continued washing her body under the warm shower. Only the sounds of water splashing could be heard, as Eirina spent some time washing herself in silence.

"Akari-chan..." Then, she finally said. "Do you... really enjoy losing?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Akari began to wash her hair and body after just letting the shower rain on her for a bit, humming to herself softly as she did so, until she heard Eirina's question. That made her paused briefly. "Ah, um... to be honest, I don't really think of anything about winning or losing..." she answered. "I mean... I'm doing wrestling because it's fun doing it... winning or losing only seems like an extra detail..."

There was a moment of paused before she then added something.

"Do you... do you perhaps think it's weird? Ehehe..." the redhead asked.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next