Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment Empty Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Li-Mei vs. Eirina Makishima

Match Type: Hentai Endurance
Victory Conditions: Force your opponent to orgasm until she is incapable to continue the match

Frankly, this matchup was long overdue in Li-Mei's mind.

Ever since coming to the AFW, Li-Mei has faced all kinds of opponent's, even having a Friction debut with someone that would become a Friction Hentai Champion in Ari Nagawa. She did have her list of opponents that she would love to face, ones that she would love to tussle (and fuck if she is lucky) and one of them is her opponent tonight. The Frau Dokor herself, Eirina Makishima.

Li-Mei has been seeing her in both Friction and Tension and despite being up and comers in the ever-growing hentai scene, they haven't met before. Not even once. And while she could have made a case to be a part in the Summer Splash match that happened last year, the Oriental Rose missed her chance to do so. Speaking of which, she had been missing quite a lot, being rather inactive in the ring due to certain reasons, while new champions have come up and even bigger competition has made their mark in AFW.

Tonight, she was gonna rectify that. And in a big way.

Theme:
Li-Mei:

Coming out to the ramp, the Oriental Rose has shown herself to the cheering crowd, no doubt missing her after a long time. What a great way to start the year with a Hentai Endurance match? A match that Li-Mei enjoyed for a multitude of reasons. And she was going to experience it with the Doktor. A black robe that covered up to mid-thigh, barefoot as she walked towards the ring, the Chinese instrumental playing in the background. Climbing up on the ropes, the Chinese woman entered, few lucky viewers would have taken a good sneak peek of her attire underneath as she graced the ring once more. It has been a long time indeed.

Soon after making her way to the middle of the ring, Li-Mei slowly did a strip show, slowly taking off her robe and showing off her lovely body in a black bikini. Swinging the robe over her head before she would throw it out of the ring, Li-Mei then setting her eyes on the ramp. Biting her lower lip in anticipation. "Don't make me wait too long..." She whispered quietly.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am

It was another hentai match for the Frau Doktor, it seemed, that she was looking forward to it. Instead of wearing her usual white-and-red wrestling outfit, Eirina decided to put on her bikini (which was as skimpy as her normal wrestling outfit), and she would wait for her cue to make her entrance. From what she had heard, her opponent in this match would be someone named Li-Mei. She had heard of that name a couple of times, but this would be the first time she would be facing her in the ring.

Soon, her entrance music was played, and Eirina made her appearance, deciding to go barefooted instead of wearing her wrestling boots. As she made her entrance, the crowd cheered for her, chanting her name while there were many of them catcalling and wolf-whistling her. Showing her lovely smile to the crowd, Eirina strutted down the ramp, heading over to the ring where her opponent was waiting for. So far, she was loving what she was seeing.

Eirina Makishima:

Once she reached the ring, she would pose for the crowd some more, much to their rejoice before she climbed up the apron, entering the ring. Standing up, she placed her hands on her hips as she directed her gaze at the Oriental beauty before her, a smile gracing her lips. "My, my... aren't you just a precious thing?" Eirina said before giggling. "I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this match, dear. Well, my name is Eirina Makishima, it is nice to meet you..." She introduced herself to Li-Mei.

She would also approach the Chinese beauty and hold out her hand, offering her a handshake as a sign of goodwill before the match could begin. Considering that the two of them would get all intimate shortly after this, being friendly with each other was only expected. Though it didn't mean they didn't have to be competitive, because lewd or not, this was still a wrestling match that would be fought in a wrestling ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Eirina Makishima - The Long Awaited Doktor's Appointment

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:55 pm

The crowd certainly enjoyed this lovely sight of the Oriental Rose, strutting her stuff in her skimpy bikini. Now it was just Eirina to come out, and she couldn't hold her excitement any longer. Once her theme music hit, she got to see her in all of her glory. She looked a lot better in person than when she looked at her matches in the archives, and the black swimsuit she wore was delicious!

Licking her lips as the older woman came into the ring, getting to see all of her up close. Hands on her hips, her gaze meeting Eirina's as she approached her. Giggling, her mind already thinking of the many things she wanted to do to that body. Though she has a lot of time to get acquainted with it. "Well you're even more lovely. Pictures don't even do you justice." Clearly she was looking forward to this. Eirina introduced herself, which Li-Mei giggled in response. "Oh I definetly know who you are, dear. Who wouldn't?" Smiling as she took the offer of a handshake, accepting the sign of goodwill.

"And I am Li-Mei. The pleasure is mine. And yours." She teased as she came in a bit closer, letting her body push up on Eirina's. There were no signs that they hate each other, which was good. Though she also expected this match to be competitive, especially when its against a woman like Eirina!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:13 am

"Oh, pictures can never do me justice, sweetie..." Eirina said. "Nothing beats seeing me up close and personal, am I right?" She gave Li-Mei a saucy wink, loving the fact that her opponent was loving her looks. To be fair, she loved what Li-Mei was presenting herself so far, and she couldn't wait to get things started between the two of them.

So, after shaking hands, Li-Mei then pushed herself against the Frau Doktor, their busts mashing against each other. Smiling at the Oriental beauty, Eirina would also give her own chest a push, making quite an interesting effect on their bosoms, much to the joy of the crowd watching them.

"So... I hope you can give me a challenge here, Li-Mei..." Eirina said, drawing her face closer towards her opponent. "May the best woman win." Giving Li-Mei another wink, she would step back, distancing herself from the Chinese beauty as she would prepare herself for the match, waiting for the bell to be sounded.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 pm

"Quite right indeed..." Li-Mei giggled, it was definitely a sight to see, loving her looks. She could only look forward to getting a feel of her body more and she could hope that Eirina was thinking the same! The Chinese woman let her body press up on the German, breasts mashing on hers. A competitive grin, it grew bigger once Eirina gave her own chest a push, a soft moan coming from Li-Mei.

"Oh I intend to..." Their faces inches away from each other. "Same goes to you. I've been waiting a long while to get my hands on you." And it has been. Now the time has come and she really wanted that bell to ring! The Frau Doktor stepped back, creating a distance between the Oriental Rose. "May the best woman win."

The bell rung, the Chinese woman settling into a more grappling stance. Unusual for someone adept to striking but she felt interested in seeing how it would go with the German-Japanese woman. Closing in on her opponent, wondering if Eirina would do the same...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 am

Seeing Li-Mei assuming a grappling stance, Eirina also did the same, taking a stance similar to the Oriental beauty's. To start off the match, Eirina would close in towards Li-Mei, locking up with her in a grapple, pressing her own body against the Chinese's own voluptuous figure. Feeling her own breasts mushrooming against her opponent's, Eirina let out a soft moan as she would try to push Li-Mei back, hoping to gain an upper hand over her.

"Hnnnnnn... how about this?" Eirina muttered as she would try to make use of her hips to twist around, hoping to make Li-Mei lose her footing, which would allow her to push her down onto the mat. She wanted to see whether Li-Mei could stop her from taking her down or not so that she could ascertain the Chinese's wrestling prowess. This might be a hentai match, but it was also still a wrestling match between two wrestlers, so the two of them needed real skills to try overpowering each other.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:05 pm

Now that she started the grapple, Li-Mei giggled as soon as Eirina's breasts and body pressed up against her's. Immediately, the Chinese woman pushed onto her German opponent, now she was getting a very good feel of her body on hers. For a short moment, Eirina had made Li-Mei move back but she got her footing and fought back to gain an upper hand. She is indeed as strong as most people say. Though this made her more excited, Li-Mei shuffling her breasts so that they also could get an advantage on the Doktor.

Though that battle wouldn't really last long as soon as Eirina twisted her hips, Li-Mei feeling the momentum changing. Despite what most of her matches would show, Li-Mei is indeed more of a striker than a wrestler. However, even her own exceptional footwork and wrestling prowess was still admirable. However, Li-Mei inwardly wanted to get the drop on Eirina and she got there first. Her feet scrambled to gain a grip on the floor but she soon came down onto one knee. Of course, this probably wouldn't stop the Doktor from getting her fully on her back.

Li-Mei would let her, though as she does, the Oriental Rose spread her legs wide, just waiting for the German to accept their welcoming embrace. Her legs would attempt to wrap around the hips of Eirina for a bodyscissor. Something for her to deal with while she is down with her.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Thanks to her footwork and effort, Eirina managed to send Li-Mei down onto the mat, bringing her onto her back. The Frau Doktor planned to take advantage of this now that she had gained an upper hand, but the Oriental beauty decided to stop her from doing that by wrapping her legs around her midsection, subjecting her to a bodyscissor.

"Mmmh..." Wincing a little as she felt Li-Mei's legs tightening around her waist, Eirina would think of her next move. Getting herself on her knees while having her opponent's legs wrapped around her midsection, Eirina would try to elevate herself a bit, making her opponent raise her legs as she did so as she would attempt to pry those legs off of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Li-Mei was sent down onto her back, though it wouldn't be in vain as she managed to catch Eirina down with her, her legs wrapping around the Frau Doktor for a bodyscissor. It was the one thing she could think of and this prevented her from going forward with whatever plans she may have had. Of course, Eirina would act fast as her legs would soon squeeze in more on her waist. It was a good way to soften her up and she was smart to try and get out of it as soon as possible.

The Oriental Rose felt Eirina getting to her knees before elevating up a bit before she would go to pry those legs off her. Li-Mei sought more than just a good squeeze, the bodyscissor was good but she wanted more. So she lifts herself off the canvas, her arms reaching out to wrap them around Eirina's body as China's Most Lovely Export attempts to get a good tight hug onto the Frau Doktor!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Elevating herself up to make it difficult for Li-Mei to maintain the body scissor, Eirina found out that her opponent was quite a quick-thinker as she brought her arms up and wrapped them around the Frau Doktor's body, bringing herself with her. Now that she was supporting the Oriental beauty's weight in addition to the scissor, Eirina felt Li-Mei's arms wrapping around her body in a hug, and despite this situation, the Frau Doktor couldn't help but giggle.

"Quite a clingy fellow, aren't you?" Eirina asked teasingly as she would also wrap her arms around Li-Mei's body. Despite the Chinese maintaining her grip around her body, the Frau Doktor was still supporting her weight, and this gave her an idea. She would carry Li-Mei's body with her for a bit as she would wrap her own arms around her body. "I guess two can play the game~" Eirina purred as she would also give Li-Mei's body a squeeze with her arms.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next