Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 pm

"Yay!" Eirina pumped her fist in celebration. The doctor actually didn't have problem making friends (she had lots of friends, thank you very much!). She just begged to Akari to be her friend because... why not? It's more fun that way.

Leaning against the bed, Eirina would look at Akari once again before she said, "So, since we're now friends, you can ask me whatever you want." Beaming brightly, she then winked at the redhead while placing a hand on her own cheek before making a cute pose. "So, what do you want to ask? My measurement? My hobbies? My list of lovers? Health tips?" Then, she paused a bit. "Don't ask about my age, though. That's a huge no-no." She wagged her finger as she said that. "So, what is it?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Eirina looked rather childish, Akari had to say. It's slightly different than when she's in the ring, but most wrestlers were like that. The woman was full of energy in contrast to herself, but it's not like she really needed to sleep to get some rest. A nice little chatter with a former opponent might be able to help her feel more at ease.

"E-eh... ummm..." the redhead rolled her eyes, thinking. "What about... why is a doctor like you being a wrestler...? I mean, I've seen a lot of people from different backgrounds, but a doctor? That's... pretty rare, you know..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 am

"Why a doctor like me became a wrestler, you ask?" Eirina repeated Akari's question. "Well, to put it simply, I love wrestling. Just because I'm a doctor doesn't mean I can't indulge myself in things I love, right?" She winked at Akari as she said that.

"Well, I started wrestling after I finished high school. There were some local wrestling clubs out there at that time, and I wrestled for about a year before I decided to further my study in medicine," Eirina explained. "Well, you can say that it's because of my family, considering my father and mother were also doctors. Gotta continue the tradition, you know?"

She sighed as she recalled the times when she left the sports that she loved for more than ten years. "So, I finished my study and  started my housemanship at Germany and then got married with a nice German doctor there," she sighed again as she recalled her failed marriage. "Well, things didn't go well for us, and after I finished my housemanship, I returned to Japan and opened my own private clinic. Here, I started to dabble in wrestling again, and before I knew it, here I am, fighting in AFW."

Eirina couldn't help but feel a little sentimental after recalling her past.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:14 am

Listening to Eirina, Akari just gave a nod every now and then. The woman's life seemed to revolve around the medicine world. She even married another doctor, although that didn't seem to go too well. That's quite interesting, still, a doctor that also doubled as a wrestler wasn't all that common after all.

"Heee... I see..." the redhead replied as Eirina finished her story. "That's pretty cool..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:30 am

"Yup, I guess it's a pretty cool thing to write down if I ever decide to make a biography book about myself one day," Eirina said in a joking manner. "Well, maybe once I win a championship or two, I suppose. There are a lot of tougher girls here in AFW, which makes it even harder..." She sighed again. Despite her experience in wrestling, there were a lot of other wrestlers that, despite being younger than her, could be considered legends in the world of wrestling. She, who just recently got back in shape after leaving wrestling for almost a decade, was nothing compared to them.

"Well, what about you, Akari-chan? Why did you choose to become a wrestler?" Eirina asked the redhead, returning the question to her. "Willing to share your story with me?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:46 am

"Euh..." Akari seemed to pause abruptly as Eirina asked why she became a wrestler. "I-It's nothing special, actually... maybe rather embarrassing even..." the red haired girl blushed, glancing away again. With Eirina already shared her story, however, it seemed unfair if she just keep quiet. Akari let out a sigh.

"Weelll... I watched wrestling on TV every now and then... but I was never really a big fan of it or anything. Then my friends took me to this club... it has an... uh, erotic fight show after midnight... It's cool and all. I found it pretty exciting..." Akari stopped for a bit, as the next part was the embarrassing part for her. "Anyways, that one time they held a special event where the audience could fight one of the girls there. I... I was drunk, a bit, maybe more, heh... I somehow ended there on the ring and uuhh..."

Taking a trip down the memory lane for that particular event made her blushed deeper. Eirina would be the first person outside her club circle to know about what happened that day. Akari found her experience that night as one of the most memorable things, but it's not something she could share proudly to everyone, really.

"Uh, I had no wrestling experience at that time, okay... so I um, you can guess what happened...?" she asked Eirina, with an embarrassed expression, her hands on her reddened cheeks.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:18 am

"Aaah..." Eirina understood what she meant. That sort of match was actually very common in some wrestling clubs. She even participated in some of the erotic matches before, becoming a fan favorite before she stopped wrestling in order to continue her study at Germany.

Tilting her head while smiling mischievously, Eirina then said, "So... in short, you got yourself completely floored and then fucked in front of the live audience before you even joined AFW, huh?" She snickered after saying that. "So... in what way did that event... inspire you to be a wrestler and join AFW?" She asked, eager to hear more from Akari.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 am

Akari could feel embarrassment growing as she saw Eirina's smile, the woman pretty much right on the mark with her guess, not that it's a difficult one. The redhead put a bit of thought before answering. It's true that she never really think too much about what happened afterwards. She just sort of kept coming back to the club, randomly participating a few more of those events before eventually applying to work there.

"Um well... I'm not sure... but that night, I felt pretty... great... for some reason," Akari continued, rolling her eyes. "There's just something about being restrained physically and uh, being helpless and groped like that... I don't know... it kinda feels... liberating?" the redhead could feel her cheeks warming up as she told Eirina all of that. Ack! What did I just say? I must have sounded like a pervert! she couldn't help but to feel even more embarrassed.

"A-anyways... I could use a better job at that time, so I applied to work there as a bartender. I'm quite good at it, I think," Akari sounded a bit proud as she mentioned the bartender part. "And they agreed to let me double as a fighter there occasionally, so it's like a win-win situation ehehe..." she giggled. "Aaandd... after a while there's this person came to me, saying that she's from AFW and long story short, now I'm here." Akari concluded with a shrug.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:05 am

"My~" Eirina placed her hand on her cheek when Akari described what she felt after getting herself dominated and then violated in the middle of a wrestling ring. "Akari-chan, you perv~" Eirina said, smiling teasingly at the redhead.

Eirina listened to Akari more after that, a teasing smile still gracing her lips as she heard the part about Akari working as a bartender. "So... a bartender, huh? Huhu, I bet you'd look nice in a bartender uniform, Akari-chan~" Eirina said, eyeing the redhead mischievously. She tried imagining how she'd look like in such uniform, and figured out that she was totally okay with that. "Alright, I guess I understand now. You joined AFW of your own volition rather than having someone tricking you into it." The doctor was a little relieved now.

The doctor would then stretched up, giving her huge breasts a great emphasis before she lowered her arms. "Well, thank you for telling me about yourself, Akari-chan. It's nice to make new friends, right?" She said before winking.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:21 am

"Uuu..." Akari couldn't really say anything back at Eirina's teasing, simply covering up her blushing face for a bit. "Y-yeah... I haven't really made a friend here so far after all..."

She couldn't help but to stare a little as the woman stretched herself. Eirina got a shapely body after all, and those breasts of hers which were barely covered were quite a sight to behold really. Having felt those large round flesh during the match, Akari had to say she wanted to feel them again. Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking of that...

This little chatter somehow had helped recovered her fatigue, which left her with something else that's been bothering here for a while now. The redhead pushed herself to a sitting position on the bed and let out a sigh. "Um, if you don't mind, I'm going to have a shower in a bit," she said to Eirina. "My body felt all sticky and gross from all the stuffs in the match..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next