Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:07 am

"Huhu~ I'll never get tired of your cute voice, Akari-chaan~" Eirina cooed as she continued massaging the redhead's breasts. Seeing that Akari had rolled her head back due to pleasure, Eirina would continue her ministration, this time tweaking and pinching her nipples to see what her reaction would be.

Eirina would also continue rubbing her breasts against Akari's back, her own nipples hardening due to the close contact between her breasts and Akari's soft, smooth skin. "Aahn~" She couldn't help but let out a moan as well as she felt her own arousal peaking up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:53 am

"Aaahnn... E-Eirina-saan... ahhmm...!" Akari seemingly was unable to do anything but to moan and writhe around in Eirina's hold, once again turning putty in the woman's hands. "Hyiii! N-nippples... n-not m-my n-nipplesss...!" she squeaked when her hardened nipples were tweaked and pinched, the sensation sending electrifying jolts inside her.

The large breasts that were scrubbing her back like a sponge were also melting her even faster in Eirina's grasps. Akari felt like she could have fallen to the floor if it wasn't for the woman holding her in place due to the immense arousal she's having right now!

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:08 am

"Oho, you're so sensitive here, Akari-chan? How about this?" Eirina would circle her fingers around Akari's nipples before pinching them, as if trying to milk her before going gentle again. She would alternate gently caressing her nipples to roughly tweaking them.

"Ahn~ You're so cute I could eat you up~" Eirina moaned before she leaned forward, kissing the base of the redhead's neck lightly. Then, she would open her mouth before playfully biting her right on the base of her neck. She would continue doing so as she continued molesting Akari's breasts and rubbing her own breasts on her back. She wanted to make her cum without even touching her sex.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:23 am

"Iiiyaaahhhnnn...!" Akari continued to moan shamelessly as Eirina toyed with her nipples some more, her legs getting a bit shaky from the intense sensations caused by the woman. "Ooohhh..." the redhead let out a relieved moan as Eirina became more gentle with her buds, although with the woman alternating her treat, she'd moan accordingly almost like a doll with its buttons pressed. "Hnyaaahh...!"

Eirina then gave some attention to her neck as well, kissing and biting it playfully, making her twitching some more. Her senses felt like they're getting overloaded with pleasure with everything that's going on, and Akari somehow felt her crotch tingling as well now. It's as if she's going to have another orgasm even though Eirina didn't touch her sex at all! "H-hyyiii...E-Eirina-s-s-saaannn... I-I f-f-feeell w-weiirrdddd..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:36 am

Hearing that from Akari, Eirina knew that the redhead almost reached her limit. "Of course, dear. Aaahn... d-don't hold it back..."  Her hands would move to the underside of each of Akari's breasts, cupping both her perky mounds with her palms before slowly sliding her hands up back to stimulate her nipples again. She would repeat the actions a few more times as she continued rubbing her own breasts and hardened buds on Akari's back.

Like Akari, Eirina also felt her crotch tingling, and she let out a moan as she gently pressed her breasts against Akari's back. But, she wanted to make the redhead orgasm first, and she'd like to do so without even touching her pussy. As for the base of her neck, Eirina would alternate between gentle biting and lecherous licking. The water from the shower and the soap seemed to have covered the wetness of her own sex as she tried to bring the redhead to a climax.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 am

"Aaaahhnn... oohh... I'm..." Akari sensed the inevitable, her body tensing up, and she shook her head weakly, not fully sure how she's brought to a climax and yet enjoying it at the same time. Eirina's hands expertly working on her breasts and the woman's round orbs rubbing her back seemed to be more than enough to turn her body into a big erogenous zone! "Gawddd... I-I'm c-cccummmiinnggg...!" she finally cried, arching herself a bit before her juices soon flew out from her sex, drenching the floor. "Hnyaaaahhh...!!!"

Her orgasm seemed to last for quite a while, and Akari then limped against Eirina's curvaceous form, her head rested on the woman's shoulder. Her face was once again decorated with a silly expression, and there's a bit of droll trickling on the corner of her lips. Akari might not be an innocent girl, but she didn't remember ever experienced an orgasm like this before! "Fweeeehh..." the redhead just mumbled afterwards as she's basking in the afterglow of her climax, her body felt like jelly, ready to melt to the floor anytime Eirina released her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:24 am

Eirina let out a hum of satisfaction when Akari climaxed, holding the redhead gently against her bosom before whispering, "Good, Akari-chan. I love the sound of your voice," she chuckled as she let Akari to rest, softly caressing her head. "Now, just relax..."

Still, Eirina herself was still in a state of arousal, and while she still could keep herself under control, she felt that she needed some kind of outlet to scratch the itch. Well, it's a thing to deal once Akari regained her strength to stand on her feet. Until then, she would continue keeping her upright, wrapping her arms around the redhead.

"Huhu, I didn't even have to touch your pussy for that, Akari-chan," Eirina said teasingly before giggling.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am

Akari blushed deeply as Eirina teased her about not needing to touch her to drive her to another orgasm. She stared meekly at the woman, her feelings were a mixture of pleasure and a bit of embarrassment as well. The experience was truly blissful, however. It's as if Eirina was showing off her control over her body, and she loved that feeling of helplessness in the hand of someone else, even if she had to say it's also a little embarrassing how that happened. "Uuu... Eirina-saann..." the redhead whimpered, finding the woman even more and more alluring in her eyes.

The shower water was washing away the juices that soaked her legs, but Akari would never be able to forget what Eirina just did to her. It's as if she had fallen under her spell. Her body shuddered a little as she panted, once again needing to recover after being brought to such a wonderful orgasm. "T-that... was amazing... ahhnn..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Eirina let the water from the shower wash over her body in order to quell her building arousal. Still, she really needed her own release as well after driving Akari to her orgasm earlier. As she waited for the redhead to recover, Eirina would lean against her and said, "Akari-chan... if you don't mind, will you help me out?"

Her cheeks were flushed and she was rubbing her thighs together. She hoped that Akari understood what she meant.

"Let's get out of this shower and move to somewhere else," Eirina suggested. "I want to see if you can show me a good time," she said, nuzzling against Akari's neck. "What will you do, Akari-chan?" She whispered to the redhead sweetly. She wanted to see what she wanted to do to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Listening to Eirina's request, it only took Akari a few seconds to realize what the woman wanted. She blushed as well, and with Eirina nuzzling her neck, she had to say she's more than willing to return the favor. "Um, s-sure..." she answered meekly.

The only issue she's having at the moment was that she could use a bench or something so she wouldn't be too tired up standing or squatting while she please Eirina. Then an idea popped out in her mind. "Mmm... let's go to the hot tub..." she suggested. "You can sit on the edge while I... mmm... you'll find out, heh," the redhead stuck a tongue teasingly to the woman, before she began to walk towards the hot tub area

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next