by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match  Empty Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:52 am

Hentai KO Match
Victory Condition: A wrestler is determined as a winner when the other wrestler is unable to get up within 10 counts after an orgasm.

Guren:

Guren's theme played over the speakers, and the red haired fighter would soon made her entrance on the arena in her slightly more revealing attire. The crowds cheered, the reaction seemed to be stronger than the last time she was in the arena, so that seemed like a good sign, or so she hoped. Yosh, let's try to do better this time! the redhead thought to herself as she made her way into the ring.

Once she entered through the ropes, Guren would make a few poses for the crowds, trying to maintain her cool expression. She's getting less nervous with each matches she did, but it's definitely still a long way before she could be a real pro. Now it's not really the time to worry about that, as Guren told herself to just take it easy, one match at a time. After all she couldn't argue that she wasn't having fun with her matches.

"Alright, here we go again..." she muttered to herself before settling in her corner to wait for her opponent to arrive.

Last edited by Nelv on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match  Empty Re: Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Eirina tried to suppress her giddiness as she made her entrance, walking down the ramp as the music from her theme song was played. When she took a look at her opponent as she walked, she saw how cute she was, and she's looking forward to the match, imagining what she would do to her while facing her in the ring.

Making sure to pose seductively to the cheering crowd, the doctor strolled down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Once she arrived there, she would blow kisses to the crowd, earning her more enthusiastic cheers from them before she climbed into the ring, sliding under the lower rope before getting up on her feet.

After getting up, Eirina looked at her opponent, Guren, and smiled warmly at her. "My, aren't you a cutie?" She giggled before she said, "Well, you better give me your all because I'm not gonna hold myself back, alright?" She held her hands behind her back as she leaned forward slightly.

Frau Doktor:

"Let's have some fun, m'kay~?" She purred. Her idea about having some fun might be different compared to Guren's, but she really meant it. Plus, she's certain that she'd be enjoying this match against the younger girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match  Empty Re: Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Guren had to say, she's pretty fascinated with the seemingly endless amount of pretty women in AFW as she watched her would be opponent's arrival. She smiled rather nervously when Eirina greeted her, although still trying to maintain a somewhat composed expression to the best of her ability. "A-alright, let's have fun..." the redhead nodded, slightly blushing.

Her eyes were fixated on the lovely figure of Eirina for a bit, but she told herself that she had to stay focused. If she had learned anything from her previous matches, it's that she couldn't really expect anyone to be nice on her in a match even if they looked pretty kind on the outside. Deep down, most, if not all of them were perverts!

As the ref instructed both of them to approach the center of the ring, Guren stepped away from the corner and went to the middle so they could start the bout. Whatever thoughts that starting to creep into her mind as she kept looking at Eirina's lovely figure, she'd try to push them aside in the meantime.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Eirina smiled teasingly as she noticed Guren stared at her shapely body. "Are you checking me out, dear? My, my~" She giggled, placing her hand on her right cheek as she blushed a little. Her younger girl was so cute she couldn't help but tease her a little. It should be fine, considering that her teasing was nothing compared to what she had planned to do to Guren during the match. She couldn't wait to enjoy making the younger girl putty in her hands.

When the ref instructed them to approach the center of the ring, Eirina left her corner and went to the middle so that the match could truly begin. She would then take a crouching stance, arms held out and extended as she prepared herself for a lock up with Guren. She had to test the water in order to determine her younger opponent's strength, and she would proceed from there.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 pm

"Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to..." Guren blushed deep as Eirina called her out for checking her, feeling rather embarrassed from it. The redhead thought that everyone in this business probably did it naturally, so she didn't expect to be called out for it, even if Eirina didn't sound too serious about it.

In any case, the bell then rang as a signal of the match's start, and Guren had to shift herself to a combat mindset rather abruptly. Seeing her opponent all set up for a lockup, she decided to go with it and engaged Eirina by locking hands with her. The woman was a bit taller, but she didn't seem that much bigger physically, so Guren thought that she might have a somewhat even chance in this contest of strength. Since Erina said earlier that she's not going to hold back, Guren went all out with her pushing from the start, hoping it'd give her a momentum to ride on!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Eirina could feel her strength as they started their contest of strength. In your standard wrestling matches, Eirina was certain that the younger girl would be able to go so far. The doctor even had to muster her strength in this lockup. Still, this wasn't your standard wrestling matches, after all, and Eirina would capitalize on it to gain an upper hand.

Chuckling despite feeling herself slowly overpowered by Guren's display of strength, Eirina would lean slightly towards the younger girl, whispering softly and seductively to her left ear, "Remember, dear... this is a hentai match, after all~" And then, she would softly blow warm air to her ear.

If such action managed to distract the younger girl, Eirina would attempt to press on, shifting her grip from Guren's hands to her body as she attempted to squeeze the air out of her by applying a bear hug on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Guren had to say she's kinda surprised herself by being able to push Eirina backwards. She usually lost in most test of strength, but not this one it seemed. That gave her a bit of confidence, which was then blown away quite literally as her opponent suddenly blew into her ear. "Ah!" the redhead yelped, her focus slipped in that moment, allowing Eirina to switch the lockup into a bearhug!

"Gaahh! T-that's dirty!" Guren protested as she was caught by surprise by the move. It's not her first time getting trapped after a distraction, though, so the red haired girl would try to pry away Eirina's arms immediately, not wanting to be trapped for too long so early in the match! "Nnnghhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:10 pm

"I prefer the word 'pragmatic', dear~" Eirina purred, feeling delighted upon hearing Guren's reaction to her bear hug. She applied more strength in her bear hug as she tightened her squeeze on the poor girl's body. "You have a cute voice too," she said before she giggled. "Come on, let me hear more~"

When Guren attempted to pry her arms away, Eirina would respond by shaking her body from side to side in order to generate more pain. She really wanted to hear more of Guren's cute voice crying out in pain, and the crowd seemed to share her enthusiasm as they let out deafening cheers as they encouraged the doctor to continue. There was also no shortage of Guren's fans among the crowd, urging their favorite wrestler to endure the punishment her foe was inflicting on her.

But, like all good things, Eirina would then let go of Guren, releasing her from the bear hug. She wanted to make this match quite a show for the fans, after all. So, she would drop Guren to the canvas, giving her a brief moment of respite before attempting to use an elbow drop on her, targeting her stomach.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Eirina tightened the squeezing and even shook Guren's body from left to right, causing the redhead groaned in pain as she struggled to get herself free. The friction between their bodies as the result from the shaking also sending a bit of jolts inside her, making it even more difficult for Guren to maintain her defiance.

She was then dropped to the mats, where she writhed and gasped for a moment. The squeezing wasn't done for too long, fortunately, but that did its job to weaken her to an extend. Guren barely saw Eirina dropped herself for the elbow drop, but would curl herself in an attempt to protect her stomach from the hit.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Eirina frowned when Guren managed to soften the blow from her elbow drop. "Nnh... that's no good..." She picked herself up after dropping her elbow on Guren. While she might be able to soften the blow by curling herself in, she would still feel the pain from having the doctor's elbow dropped into her. "I want to hear your sweet voice more," she said almost petulantly. But then, she smiled. "Well, it can't be helped."

Still kneeling beside the curled in form of Guren, Eirina would then pull the younger girl up. Then, she got up on her feet and would drag the younger wrestler towards a turnbuckle. She had something planned for Guren as she dragged her there. Still, she was so fixated on what she wanted to do to her opponent that her guard was lowered.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next