by rhooney Today at 4:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 1:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Alaina smiled as she and Kat could not contact one another. "For sure! We can't let them down can we?" Alaina said as she got her phone back. "Offhand, how many matches have ya had here so far? You look like you know your way around a gym and a ring pretty good." Alaina said, making more idle conversation.

She met someone who sort of reminded her of a younger version of herself. She didn't want to go running off to talk to management just yet. They were so much less fun....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner)

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:30 am

After returning the phone, Kat would be prompted with another question by her new gal pal. She would smile after hearing it and was glad to be able to just chill out and talk with someone on the roster. She placed a hand on the back of her head before "Haha! Thanks, Alaina! My career here is only a fraction of the legacy you've built up, so I'm sure you know just as much as I do." She would then place a hand on her chin to think.

"Hmmm, let's see. So far, I've had 5 matches. I've only lost one. And that was due to some crappy officiating by the ref. I had a rope break during a pin fall, but she claims she never saw it. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if my opponent wasn't so arrogant about it. You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get that jerk to agree to a rematch. I had to run her down in the locker room and then pay her a visit at her own apartment! haha. But that's all I've really got going on right now. I'm 4-1. Not a terrible start." After explaining her current situation with matches, she'd place hands on Alaina's shoulders before asking about her current business in AFW.

"Sooooooooo what are you up to~? Any recent matches? And when are you gonna go get your belt back? As far as I'm concerned, that belt had a home with you. And I'd love to see you get it back."

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 RoNDaILooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 RXleMMpLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PNIUArHLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PceFPw4
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 V4UEFd
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 IgQk2vLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PP89dH8Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 C8s1fSLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:08 pm

"Impressive start, much better than my 1-3." Alaina said with a laugh, but meaning every word of it.

Alaina smiled a bit at the flattery. "I did all I could and Valley beat me. She will be good for the belt and division. I really don't know what I should do or am qualified to go for in the future. I mean, the tag titles with Julia would be amazing. I just... it has been very up and down. I won against a couple newer ladies but lost against some tough women on the rise." Alaina said with a shrug.

She saw the time and looked at the papers in her hand. She knew she had to get them filed at some point and that it was going to be a drag. "I probably should get to turning this in so our match can happen huh?" Alaina said with a resigned sigh.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Katherine smiled as Alaina reflected on her early record and recent events. Sure they weren't all good times, but she seemed to learn from her experiences and grow the same way any good wrestler would. When the Amazon tried to make her leave, Kat would try to interrupt.

"Everyone has their ups and downs, but I'm glad you're taking things in stride." The masked woman said reassuringly. "I know this match has to be run by management, but there's no huge rush, right? I'm actually really curious about something. You've got to be one of the few, if not, the only woman here that's given some serious consideration towards charity matches. Which kind of charity will the proceeds be going to? Is it for a specific group of children? Orphaned, diseased, poor, etc?"

Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 RoNDaILooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 RXleMMpLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PNIUArHLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PceFPw4
Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 IgQk2vLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 PP89dH8Looking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 C8s1fSLooking For The Right Volunteer (for Winner) - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 am

Alaina was happy to see that Kat was thinking of specifics and such. Maybe she had a cause that she was interested in?

"There is a children's hospital nearby. Sometimes they have signups for volunteers to do superhero walk-throughs and such. They have seen me as Wonderwoman a couple times before, it seems to go over well enough. I just figured wrestling fans would pay to see us in costumes going at it... the hard part is making the sell to the bosses as this being a good idea."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:50 pm

"Nice! I'm still new to the area, so I didn't know about the children's hospital. I'll come with you to visit it, sometime. Putting smiles on kid's faces sounds like a lot of fun. I do occasionally try to pitch in for charity with money and volunteering and such, but I've never actually done a charity match before this one. It'll be fun!" Kat said with a smile.

"And no worries about management. Once you mention the money, they're very likely to be on board. At least, that's how it's always worked for me at other places I've wrestled at..." Kat thought to herself for a moment. "I've never actually done cosplay or anything like that, before. I should go figure out my She Hulk costume. Maybe there's a body paint or something that won't rub off on you during the match, haha. You were trying to get going earlier. Do you wanna peace out now and meet up again when we're ready make this comic book fantasy a reality? haha"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Alaina agreed with Kat about mentioning money to the powers that be. IF they saw profit they were usually on board. "I know there is a nearby costume shop that sells the non-smudgey body paint. I mean with sweat and such some will rub off, but not as much as the cheap stuff would."

Alaina looked at a nearby clock on the wall and noted the time. "Damn! Yeah, I hate having to go so quick but I probably should. I have to get the wheels rolling on this one and take care of a few other things. I will let ya know when I have this match set up and ready to go. See ya around!" Alaina said with a smile and wave to Kat as she got herself ready to go take care of business.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 am

The Super Kitty would lean in to give her new fellow blonde a quick hug as she collected her fliers and such before departing. Alaina was probably the nicest and most genuine person she had met or will meet at AFW since arriving there. And she intended to cherish their friendship, as well their future match/matches.

As Alaina began to make her leave, Kat would call out to her: "Thanks for telling me about the costume shop! And thanks again for everything, Alaina! I'll see you in the ring! I can't think of a better woman to play Wonder Woman, but I also can't think of a better She Hulk to smash her!" She said with a wink whilst waving. Katherine smiled in anticipation of getting a chance to throw down with the amazon. There was almost no place better then the squared circle for a pair like those two to bond and to test themselves.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2