Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Ryu would blush a little even in a dominant position: Lindsay's curves were definitely alluring, and even her cute voice while she protested from the spanking could easily melt a boy's heart. He was lucky that he was in control of the situation a the moment.

Thinking of it, it would have been fun to have her cute opponent submit from just a spanking, he thought. And so, the teasing torture continued.
"Ah no, it is needed *SLAP!* Lindsay chan has been mean and disrespectful *SLAP!* But, this all can end if you say the magic words: 'Sorry' *SLAP* and 'Giveup' *SLAP*

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:41 am

Lindsay would hold it in for a few more moments. "WAAAAAAAAH!" Her butt cheeks were red with pain, and her face cheeks were red with blush. "SORRY I GIVE UP!" She cries, slapping the mat like a child having a tantrum.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:47 am

Ryu was not really expecting her cute opponent to surrender by a mere spanking, but Lindsay could not escape from her hold and soon she would just give up out of pain and, probably more, humiliation.

The young male immediately stopped the spanking as the ref announced the end of round one in his favor... and the starting of one minute penalty for Lindsay.
"It's ok...it's ok, maybe I overdid it a bit", Ryu would say reassuringly, blushing a bit himself at seeing Lindsay's red butt and starting to caress it gently.

"During our minute penalty I'll make it out with your cute butt for treating it so bad ok?" he would say, soon leading Lindsay to the ropes and tangling her so that she would bend over, showing her generous cleavage to the audience and sticking her cute sore butt out for him... And there Ryu started to caress and gently kiss her soft buttcheeks.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Lindsay was tapping out furiously, even for a few moments after he stopped smacking. Thats just how painful it is to her. "W-what do you mean kiss it!?"
She was placed over the ropes, and had to hold her dangling boobs up and had her bright red butt up for him. As he kissed, he could see and smell her wetness.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Ryu would reward Lindsay's cute butt with soft kisses, comforting her delicate skin in such teasing way after the spanking-submission.
"mm...*kiss* ..very soft...*kiss*".
Ryu's hands started to run caressingly along her smooth legs during the kissing session, ending with cupping her wet crotch.
"Uhmm.. And feels like you are not hating your penalty after all", the young wrestler would add with a grin, rubbing a teasing finger along her sensitive private parts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Lindsay was shaking with delight as he basically punished her by worshipping her. But it was working, as she moans out, wiggling her butt excitidly, and then trying to bounce away when he played with her soaking wet pussy. She was utterly humiliated, burying her face in her hands.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Lindsay was moaning in delight but also feeling very embarrassed at the same time, but luckily for her the penalty time would finally expire.
The ref girl commanded Ryu to untangle his opponent from the ropes, and just when he had set Lindsay free, the bell would ring to start round 2 right away, taking Ryu by surprise and totally offguard.
"there...you are free Lindsay... Ah...! R-ref I am not ready...", the boy would uselessly protest.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Lindsay got free, and in a pissed fashion, spun around trying to nail him across the jaw with her fist. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 am

Caught off guard, Ryu's jaw took Lindsay punch for good. Compelled to get on one knee massaging his chin, Ryu would groan shaking his head.
"unghhh...! Hey that hurt...!". On one knee before her , Ryu was probably right where she wanted him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Lindsay looked at him with anger. "You like my pussy so much?!" She screams, and launched forward at the man on his knees, wrapping her thighs around his head and burying his face into her crotch.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next