Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Arya's eyes lit up as he felt her curves, and squeezed her bum. She actually got very excited, but once he made the movement to run, she quickly locked in a bodyscissor.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Arya has just the kind of aroused reaction that Ataru was planning to obtain. Too bad for his "smart" escape plan, that her long sinuous legs are ready towrap around his waist as soon as he hints at moving away, locking him in place with a tight and sensual bodyscissor.

"Unffffhhhh!!! T-Tight... 0///0", the cute boy would groan breathlessly, his little hands running along those smooth, glistening thighs of hers in a most likely futile attempt at prying apart.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 pm

"That was fun, feel up my body more~" She orders, lightening the squeeze a bit to reward him. "Worship my body~"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Prisoner of Arya's thighs, Ataru had not many other choices other than to follow her whims. "Unffhh...Yes... M-Mommy Arya... 0///0", he complied with her sultry command, blushing a lot as he also addressed with a name that she might probably love.

And with that, the cute Japanese boy started to run his little hands from Arya's toend thighs up to her hips, gently caressing her curves and coming to grope and massage her large breasts, groaning a little with every time Arya gave him a hint of a tighter squeeze to keep him in line.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:09 pm

As he felt her, she slowly started to release him as his reward, "Do you feel honored?" She asked, petting the back of his head as he felt her curves, she was slightly moaning.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm

"Gasp... v-very much..."
Ataru could feel Arya's strong legs loosen their vice around his body, still squeezing just enough to hold him close.
"mnnf...*kiss*..."
The boy kept worshipping Arya's wonderful body with soft kisses and fondly caressess, murring in delight.
But after a couple minutes of this flirty cuddle, the Japanese boy decided that maybe she was sensually sedated enough to let him go... and thus he started to pull back trying to get out of Arya's grip. Was it going to be a good idea?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Arya let him go from the bodyscissor, only to hold him by the collar. She looked hungry. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCK ME!" She says, begging.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:51 pm

"Wow... I must oblige since you asked so nicely", Ataru would wink as Arya pulled him closer eagerly.

The boy would tease her wet pussy rubbing the tip of his hard on around her nether lips, while his hands were busy caressing Arya's succulent thighs and guiding them into clenching back around his body into a loving bodyscissors, showing that he didn't mind at all the having her smooth strong legs wrapped around him.

"mmm here I come... ahhhh... <3 !!!" He would moan, finally grinding and bucking his hips closer so that he would gently yet firmly let his whole lenght penetrate her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Arya would clutch onto him, moaning loudly. "Ahhh! I love it!" She squeaks, shaking. "M-more!" Arya begs.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:10 pm

"Ufffh.... o///o". Arya's legs can really squeeze, even when she is not trying to crushing you, Ataru would think as the girl's long legs amorously clutched him closer.
Though, he had to admit that he didn't mind at all the the sensation of being squeezed tight between Arya's luscious thighs, no matter if they were somewhat restrainting his breathing. Truth to be told, the sensuous constriction was making Ataru's erotic passion even more urgent, urging the boy to push deeper and stronger.
"Ahhh ahhhh... A-Arya.... uuumm... <3!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next