Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Arya giggled. "My boyfriend has such a long cock" She compliments, keeping it in her mouth and licking the head. "I bet you would be honored to give mom a bukkake."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 pm

"Ahhh...no...yes...f-feels so good there...", Ataru would moan in delight, his mind blanketed by Arya's skillful stimulations, his slim muscles twitching every time she teased his tip.
Her shameless talk was making her pet-boyfriend ever more aroused, and soon Ataru was edging like exxpected. "owwww...c-can't resist... p-please Arya...mmmmm...". To the sexy cosplayer's amused satisfaction, the cute boy was now literally begging her.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Arya stopped, and looked at him. "Call me by what you are supposed to call me and it will happen~ " She says with an excited face.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Playfully taunted and kept edging, Ataru could only surrender and shamefully yeld to Arya's sexy command.

"n-nyanghh....please.. M-Mommy... *blushhhhh*"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:46 pm

She took the head mouth first once again, going to work on it with the intention of mmaking him cum, pulling out last second for a bukkake.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am

Totally controlled by Arya's erotic skills, Ataru would soon helplessly pop, his slim body shaking in spasms as Arya would let him spill his semen, and his strength out, leaving the boy exhausted and weak in the aftermaths of a shameful climax.
"ooowww....@///@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:33 pm

She smiles as he explodes all over her face. "You are so well endowed~ " Arya says with a mocking giggle, and pulls him ontop of her. "Hi~"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:46 pm

"Uhhh... h-hi there....", he would respond in a weak, erotically sedated voice, weakened in the aftermaths of his sexual release and thus easily tossed around by the always playful Arya.
"Well endowed....? H-Heh well, that should be MY line... 0///0", he admits with a blush of his face, being cushioned by Arya's large boobs as they are smooshed under his chest, the top of their soft mounds getting to brush under his chin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:43 am

"Hehe, look at my pet, topping master~" She says with a giggle, shaking her chest so he moves around atop her. "You big dummy"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:50 pm

All exhausted from the recent big climax, Ataru was obviously ontop but not in charge, his cute and softened body getting jostled around by just the wobbling movements of Arya's big boobs, making him feel quite helpless.

But, maybe being ontop could help him to escap from this sensually embarrassing captivity, he thought to himself making a quite silly plan.

"Mmnnn yes I'm definitely on top... ", he grinned some, reaching around and behind Arya's hips so that he could grope her firm butt while leaning in to kiss her soft bosom, aiming at providing a naughty distraction that could help him escape.

"And now.... off to my wrestling excercises..heheh!!", he would add, trying to pull himself up and away from Arya's loving clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next