Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fancy Meeting You Here (for Lunchador)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here (for Lunchador) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (for Lunchador)

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

Peggy smiled and shook Gemma's hand. "I know they would love to meet ya! You n' Holly just let me know when ya want to stop by or meet them at the gym or something. Whatever works for you guys will probably be fine for them." Peggy said with a smile. She never would have thought she and Gemma would have a civil conversation like this after the first few seconds of them meeting one another.

"I know I am not quite on your level yet, but if ya ever want to mix it up again call me. I'll do my best even if it probably won't be enough." Peggy said as she looked Gemma in the eye.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here (for Lunchador) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy Meeting You Here (for Lunchador)

Post by Lunchador Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:44 am

Gemma couldn't help but smile. Unabashed, ear-to-ear grin. All the guilt she'd been feeling since the awful things she had said to Peggy, all the animosity between them, the Brit couldn't have hoped for a better reunion!

"I will do!" she said, excitement in her voice. She grinned warmly, at Peggy. "Here, let me get my mobile out, give you my number!" Gemma pulled her phone out, and did just that. "And, you know, any time you wanna meet up to train, let me know! Really. I would love to get in the ring and go a couple rounds with you. We play a very different game, you and me, but I think we learn a lot from each other!"

"But, yeah, I'll tell Holly, and any time you lot want us to stop by, we will! Maybe you can even have a laugh, watching us get put through the ringer!" Gemma winked, with that, glad that she and the fiery Irish woman could share a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 am

Peggy smiled at the thought of Gemma and Holly stepping in the ring to face Sonic Boom. "I really hope you two can stop by soon. I bet you are just underestimatin' yourself though. You two could put up a fight against them I bet. Hell I had a match where I pushed Julia, and if I came close but lost to her the way I did you... who knows?" Peggy said with a shrug.

A smile then spread across her face. "Ya know we could have us a nice spar sometime. I bet the two of us could throw on some skimpier attire n' my boyfriend would probably get a rise out of seein' that match." Peggy said with a laugh.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:21 am

Gemma didn't even try to hide her excitement. She would need to get hold of Holly, and arrange a meeting as quickly as possible. Still, the chance was far too exciting- she just couldn't pass it up! "Damn, that sounds exciting," Gemma said, fingertips touching her chin, "you know, if they wanted to face up to us! I have to tell you, having someone as tough as you suggest something like that- it means a lot to me! I thought you just figured me a scrawny little 'princess,' so thanks for taking me seriously, love! I just- I just can't get over what a nice offer, that is!"

Gemma mirrored Peggy's smile, as they continued talking. "I wouldn't mind a spar, either. Change up the attire, maybe mix up the match type- I'm sure we could get a rise out of a lot of folks, with a match like that!" Gemma couldn't contain herself- she burst out laughing, grinning wickedly. She extended an elbow, bumping Peggy's rib playfully. "Girl like you, I'm sure you get a rise out of lots of folks! This boyfriend of yours sounds like a lucky fellow! Might just have to keep this in mind!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:36 am

If anyone told Peggy a few months ago that she could enjoy spending time with Gemma Faraday she would have thought that they had lost their minds.

"Just let me know when you are ready lass. What did ya have going on once this show is over?" Peggy said as the match she had been watching when Gemma approached had concluded. "I am pretty sure we could figure out something constructive to do once the next few matches are over." Peggy added. If Gemma was free Peggy would pull her phone out and get in touch with Julia or Alaina to see if they were up for a little challenge.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Gemma turned her attention back to the television, once Peggy mentioned the show. Even gave a wince, as the girl in the ring hit her finisher, and put away her poor opponent. Still, she hadn't even really noticed the match. Regardless of what happened in the ring, the conversation happening right here in the hallway was far more amazing, to her!

"O-oh!" Gemma exclaimed, flipping her attention right back to Peggy. "Not much, really! Had to do some photos for the AFW website earlier, but I'm totally free, at this point." Gemma slipped her phone out of her back pocket, fingers sliding over the face of it. "If you've got a plan for later on, I'm totally up for that!" Gemma hoped she might get a chance to text on the sly, soon, seriously considering even bailing on her plans with Holly and Gato Blanco, for tonight. The idea of hanging out with Becky, on a civil basis for once, was just too much to pass up!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Peggy smiled and nodded. "Tell ya what Gemma you pick the time and place, n' I'll be there. Let me know if ya want me to bring Alaina, Julia or any of the others at our lovely mashup house with me." Peggy said. "Josh is Julia's brother and Jesse is Julia's sister. Both live there, its really quite the arrangement. Three Rogers siblings, Alaina and I." Peggy said with a shrug.

Peggy reached a hand out and put it on Gemma's shoulder. "Also if ya feel up for a spar I am down for that whenever too." Peggy said with a wink, honestly eager to try her luck against Gemma again sometime soon even if Peggy was something of an underdog at this point.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2