by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Evening Meeting

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Evening Meeting Empty An Evening Meeting

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:36 pm

An Evening Meeting UPPbQ.jpg

Azami had been feeling rather exhausted lately. Her matches had been intense, and while she's not complaining about her life, she felt like she could use a little break from everything. For that reason, she decided to went to a different bar from her regular by herself. It was a western style venue that located further from the city's center, so there wasn't much customer visiting it at the moment. Sitting across the bar's counter, Azami took a sip from her cup of sake and let out a sigh. Her last time being out alone seemed like ages already. Placing her cup on the counter, the blue haired girl took a quick glance to her surrounding, before settling her gaze on the window on the left side of the counter.

She was wearing a maroon coat on top her black, long sleeved shirt and white stripped skirt, along with a pair of stockings and black boots. Just like most of the times, her attire wasn't complete without the pink ribbon on the right side of her head. Brushing her hair, Azami took another sip of her sake and poured the rest of the bottle into it, before ordering another one from the patron. She already had two bottles of sake so far, along with some snacks to kill her time. It was nice and relaxing, but Azami couldn't help but to feel a little bored as well.

Perhaps I should go after the third or fourth bottle... she wondered.

Back to top Go down

An Evening Meeting Empty Re: An Evening Meeting

Post by hamish1024 Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Set up and across from the main bar was a small VIP section, in which Katya had been idly lounging with her partner, Oksana. The petite Russian had first caught sight of the lovely Azami when she’️d walked in, and found herself glancing over at the bar with increasing frequency. She seemed both pretty, and familiar, and there was definitely something about her which had piqued Katya’️s interest.

“Okay, I can’️t believe she doesn’️t have a date,” Katya mused. “Oks, fetch her over here. Offer her the good stuff,” she ordered.

The broad-shouldered bodyguard Oksana would approach the lone girl at the bar. Oks was wearing a plain black coat and pants, straightforward and functional as ever. Her outfit was rather at odds with the expensive champagne and premium vodka bottles she held in either hand.

“My boss has a gift for you,” she announced, offering whichever drink Azami would want. “Please, if you don’️t mind, would you meet with her in the private area…” she motioned up to the VIP booth.

Katya was trying to eagerly watch what was happening, but at the same time remaining cool and composed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Azami noticed a big woman approached the bar, but she initially thought that it's just another customer who's going to order something. It turned out the woman presented her a gift from her boss, an expensive champagne and vodka. She couldn't help but to wonder what kind of rich girl this "boss" person was. Turning her head to the VIP booth, she could notice someone was there, though she couldn't really get a clear view of the person.

"Why, thank you," replied the blue haired girl, smiling pleasantly to the big woman without taking any of the bottles offered to her. "But these would be rather too much to have by myself... Tell your boss that I'll be there shortly so we can drink together..."

She took another glance to the VIP area before canceling her sake order and got off her chair. Azami would then walked in a casual but still elegant manner towards the the booth where the big woman's boss was, taking her time to look at the short haired woman who's waiting for her.

"Good evening," greeted Azami with a smile as she seated herself across the woman. "May I know the name of the kind person who invites me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Katya smiled excitedly as she saw the other girl accept the offer and approach the booth. The petite Russian was smartly made up tonight, looking pretty in brown leather boots and skirt, and am expensive red top. As her guest approached, she seemed equally elegant, much to Katya’️s satisfaction.

“Evening,” she replied, “thank you for joining me! I am Yekaterina Lvova, but please call me Katya! I should maybe be disappointed you don’️t recognise me,” she began with a fake, playful pout, “but I suppose I have not been in this country for too long, really.”

“Whereas you, I think you are maybe more of a name,” she said thoughtfully, as if she was about to begin some Sherlock-style deduction. “An attractive, fit girl in this town, confident to be out on her own, I am guessing AFW likely as not, am I right?”

“Of course, it helps that I have seen some of your matches on television, Azami,” she added with a giggle.

Oksana placed the bottles on the table between them.

“So nice to bump into you, Azami” Katya continued. “Can you stay for a drink? Take what you like!”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Azami smiled as the woman known as Katya introduced herself. She was quite bubbly and chatty, kinda reminded the blue haired girl of her cousin. Azami chuckled as Katya began to compliment her, even knowing that she's in AFW. It then came to her that she had actually seen this short haired girl before. Even her underling seemed quite familiar.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you Katya-san..." Azami bowed her head politely. "Russian Roulette, am I right?" she asked after a little pause. "I can't say that I've seen yours, unfortunately," the blue haired apologized.

She took the vodka bottle and poured it into a glass, before raising it to invite Katya for a toast. While she's a frequent bar visitor, Azami had never really tried a vodka before. She usually just ordered sake or some cocktails.

"The pleasure is mine, Katya-san," replied Azami with a pleasant smile. "Of course I'd love to stay. It's hard to refuse a drinking offer from a fair lady like yourself, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 am

Katya filled her own glass with vodka and joined Azami in raising it.

“Na zdorovje!” she smiled, before knocking back the clear spirit.

She swallowed hard, enjoying the fiery buzz, before addressing her guest. “I am impressed you know our name! I could not blame you if you hadn’️t, I have not been given many chances in this league… but I’️m sure it will come together in time, I won’️t bore you by complaining…” she said airily.

“I know I am still learning and still making friends in this country. Which is why I wanted to invite you over, a pretty, well-refined lady in the same business as me… perhaps the same good tastes… I want to see how you are, see if we have anything in common, see maybe if there is any way we can help each other out,” Katya said vaguely, refilling the vodka glasses as she did so.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 am

Azami emptied her glass and let out a pleased sigh as she placed it back on the table. It was quite strong and gave some warming buzz to her body, despite lacking a taste like a Japanese sake. Not bad... I guess I could try some more in the future... she thought to herself while listening to Katya.

"You praise me too much, Katya-san," Azami smiled. "I'm sure you're a well-refined lady yourself, being in the league longer than I am."

The blue haired girl was quite intrigued about the woman's words, even if she's showing a calm appearance. Finding out what they had in common, or helping each other? It all sounded pretty interesting. Making a new friend or two from time to time was always good. Azami refilled her own glass too and took a sip from it before starring straight into Katya's eyes.

"Hmm... Sounds interesting..." she replied. "And how exactly are you planning to do that, now that I'm here with you?" Azami inched herself closer while smiling teasingly at Katya.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 pm

“Well, you’️ve passed the first test, you can handle your liquor,” laughed Katya, draining her own glass, feeling another pleasant shudder, both from the spirit and the stare of this girl. “So if you don’️t mind me keeping you for a bit, maybe we can play a little drinking game. I wanted to grill you a little, but maybe this is more fun. We play like truth or dare, you can ask any question, and it has to be answered completely honestly, otherwise there is drinking forfeit?”

Katya would meet Azami’️s gaze quite casually, not wanting to seem over-keen for now. “My first question to you would be.... do you really think I'm refined?" Katya tried to keep a serious face, but smirked impishly despite herself.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

"A drinking game?" Azami's smile grew wider as she heard that. "Been a while since I have one, so I wouldn't say no..."

Her eyes would look up and down Katya's figure as the short haired woman asked her the question. She found it rather amusing that Katya didn't seem to believe her words, although the girl's expression gave the impression that she might be half joking.

"Mhmm," Azami nodded slightly. "As a lady, you are refined..." she stated. "As a wrestler, however, well, I can't say... I haven't seen your match after all... Perhaps we can arrange some sparring session or even suggest a match between us in the future to the AFW staffs..."

It took a couple of seconds until she figured out what to ask to the short haired woman.

"My turn, yes? You said you've seen some of my matches..." Azami began. "Which one is your favorite?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 pm

"I... Hmmm.... oh, that's not fair!" Katya protested as she couldn't give a straight answer, and downed her drink with a sigh. "I can't pick a favourite... they're all pretty cool..." she added with a smile. "I mean, you definitely know how to tease the viewers... spanking matches, smother matches, prisoner-of-war matches..." she said fondly.

"Heh, I'd probably have to watch them again to decide the best," she added, rubbing her eyes a little as the downed vodka gave her a little buzz.

"Okay, I lost that round... but... which of those matches was YOUR favourite?" Katya countered.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next