» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 10 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 pm

"Rip?!" exclaimed Peyton following a gasp. She then slapped the blonde lightly on her cheek. "Do you think I'm made of money?! It took me long enough to even get this one!" Peyton sighed and stood up, shaking her head, sticking her thumb in the strap of her outfit again. "I guess I just need to be brave today..."

Peyton then smiled broadly and started to move her hips as she slowly slipped the shoulder straps from her outfit, then quickly moved an arm across her chest, looking innocently down at Sig. But then the redhead slowly lowered her arm, barring her now uncovered large breasts to both the crowd and Sig. Her outfit hung at the waist as she put her index finger to her mouth and bit it gently, trying to look mischievously innocent. She then turned around to have her behind face Sig's as she slowly took her outfit by the hips and inched it down more and more, to show her nude lower half. McKee finally dropped it down to her ankles and then stepped out of her outfit to sensually rock her hips and move her hands on her now totally naked body. Peyton was absolutely comfortable with her body and it showed. She did a little sensual dance for a minute before turning to back to Sig and walking close.

She took Sig's upside-down cheek in her hand and gave her an innocent look. "Do you think this is better now...?"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 10 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Sig probably had the opportunity to try escaping from the Tree of Woe position while Peyton being hesitant to get nude and all, but decided to just wait for the redhead so she wouldn't really ruin the mood again or anything. She just dangled her legs a bit, her sight fixed on Peyton as the girl finally removed her outfit partly to show her breasts.

The redhead put a bit of show afterwards in the process of taking off her whole bikini, rocking her hips and all, making Sig wondering who'd fall for her act of being shy and innocent. She's clearly anything but those!

"Much better..." the blonde smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Peyton grinned and then gently stroked Sig's cheeks. "What part of me are you most interested in right now, Sig? Be honest." Her hand trailed to the blonde's hair. Peyton mostly was interested in hearing a compliment and knowing what Sig's tastes were, especially when it came to her. Peyton was proud of her body as it was basically the only thing she wasn't too lazy to keep up. She liked to play up the whole innocent act, but she knew everyone could see through it immediately. The redhead just had a personality that showed off her lack of shame.

But at the very least, Peyton was able to put on a little show with her sensual display. And that was enough to satisfy her and the crowd. But Peyton knew the show just going to get better from here.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Sig would have preferred to see the naked figure of Peyton in a non inverted position, but at the moment she had to deal with that. Her eyes trailed up and down the redhead's body, feeling herself getting excited from just thinking what she could do to each part of Peyton's lovely figure if she was allowed to, even in this position.

"Mmm... you have a very nice pair of tits..." she said, slightly blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Peyton giggled and twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. "I do, don't I...? Thank you for noticing." Peyton then reached back with both of her hands to grope her own breasts briefly. She then took Sig's shoulders and brought her up a bit as she scooted backwards, putting Sig's face in perfect range of her chest. Peyon enjoyed Sig's blushing, having gotten used to that from girls who had seen her naked like this. She smiled simply and continued to hold Sig's upperhalf up enough that she could comfortably do as she pleased. "Go on, Sig... I know you want them... And I want you to have them right now." said the American girl in a sensual tone.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Sig's blush became more apparent as Peyton lifted her up a bit to bring her face pretty close to those tempting breasts of hers. She didn't need a second invitation from the redhead, leaning up to suck on one of those orbs as Peyton offered them. Her tongue brushed the flesh in slow circle, while she suckle the girl's breast gently.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Peyton gasped as the first feeling of Sig's lips on her breast. She closed her eyes and gripped Sig's shoulders a little tighter. She bit her lip and took a deep breath as the blonde worked over her breast. "Mmmm... That feels good, Sig..." said McKee, her mouth creasing into a big smile. She had always enjoyed when girls pleasured her breasts. She was gifted with big enough ones and just absolutely loved the sensation of them being touched. She was never too shy with them either, and Sig was doing quite a good job on her breast right now.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Peyton was delighted with her treatment, which made Sig felt good as well. She liked it when she made another girl pleased. Gradually the blonde increased her sucking and licking, trying to stay on the gentle pace, but not being too slow about it. Eventually, she'd try to move on the other orb to give it the same treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 6:21 pm

McKee started to moan as Sig continued to work. She was doing a good job on her first breast, and when she started on her second, Peyton was in a sea of pleasure. Her breathing started to get heavier as leaned her head back. "Oooooh.... yeah baby..." Peyton simply let the blonde continue to work over her breasts. She was doing such a good job of it, and she was eager to see just how much pleasure Sig could bring to her since she noticed the German was very happy to be sucking on her breasts.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Sig was almost looking like a baby sucking on Peyton's breast, more so with the girl holding her upper half like this. She kept on nibbling the round flesh, her tongue danced around the nipple of the redhead as well. Peyton was clearly enjoying what she was doing, but Sig would try to find out how the girl would react to a slightly rougher treatment. She sucked harder and flicked her digit once, then returned to the slower pace once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next