Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 6 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 6:01 am

Peyton could tell that Sig was slowly reaching her peak, and she thought that she could drive the blonde there quick. McKee inserted another finger into Sig and then started to pump her harder and faster each time her fingers pistoned inside her crotch. Peyton broke the kiss to focus more on fingering the blonde to her climax. The redhead smiled and winked at Sig as she put her other hand on Sig's breast as she massaged it. "Come on Sig... Let it all out," said the American girl, speaking softly into Sig's ear before she idly nibbled on it briefly, her fingers thrusting deeper and deeper right where Sig wanted them.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 6 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 am

Sig slightly jumped as Peyton inserted another finger into her slick sex, and gasped audibly as the girl broke the kiss. As she was driven closer and closer to the edge, her squirming became stronger while her moaning picked up its volume as well. The massaging on her breasts further accelerated her arousal, and she could only return the redhead's gaze with a rather meek one. She was now truly putty in Peyton's hand, almost literally.

"Oooohhh... c-ccummmiiingg...!" she announced before her hips began to thrust back and fort a bit, her juices flew out to coat the fingers of Peyton while she arched herself on the corner. "Aaahhmmmm...!"

Sig rode her orgasm for a few more seconds before slumping on the turnbuckle afterwards, arms hung on the top ropes and head looking down. She panted and writhed a little, the orgasm had drained her a bit.

"Oohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 6:24 am

Peyton was going to keep pumping her until she got the sexy blonde to orgasm. And in time, she did as she came rather powerfully. Her body arched over the corner, giving the redhead a good look at Sig's breasts jutting and trembling up before ultimately watching the girl slump in the corner, looking tired. Peyton smirked at Sig and then brought her hand back up. McKee started to lick her fingers clean of Sig's juices, giving the girl a slightly lewd look before she licked between two of her fingers. The redhead rested her messy hand on top of the German's chest and leaned forward in an intimate distance from her. "We still have three more corners. Do you want some more?" Peyton fluttered her eye lashes and leaned her cheek against Sig's nuzzling it lightly and said in a sexy tone, "Please say yes..." She would then take Sig's cheek in her hand and turn her to give her the briefest of kisses.

Peyton never went out of her way to be such a sultry girl. In fact, she's been told that she managed to be incredibly unsexy sometimes. Peyton never had to try very hard or attempt to impress people though, but when she was in the ring ready to perform, she knew she had to put on a show. And she was sure that Sig was grateful for it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 6:59 am

Sig glanced at Peyton to see th girl licking her fingers, her cheeks warming up a bit from the sight. She was a little exhausted from the orgasm, but there's no way she'd be done after just one climax, and Peyton would find about that soon. Letting a soft purr as her cheek was nuzzled, Sig would then try to push the redhead off her after the quick kiss, before getting up from the turnbuckle to restart the bout.

Her legs were a bit wobbly, but she'd just circle Peyton for the time being rather than making an unnecessary move that'd only get her pulled into another hold or something. Not that she disliked it, but there's no harm in putting up a little defiance for show.

"I-It's going to be your cum in those three corners... nnghh..." she said, although there was no conviction in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 7:09 am

Peyton was surprised to feel Sig shoving her. Peyton backed off so they could start their next round and she stepped back into the center of the ring. She wasn't seriously pushing her away to keep away, was she? McKee watched Sig and gave her a strange look as she started to circle her and acted tough. She wasn't though, and her tone obviously had no confidence in it. Peyton brushed her hair over her shoulder, grinning at Sig and making no move to fight her. Instead, Peyton just spoke. "Come on, babe... Wouldn't you rather have me take control again?"

She took a few paces towards the German girl, flicking her hair over her shoulder as she did so, licking her lips a bit. [color=#ff0000]"Remember how you felt when our bodies were against each other...? And my mouth on yours...? And my fingers inside you..." Peyton then gave Sig a dangerous look and asked, "Wouldn't you like all of that again, Sig? Even if you say no, I know that your body wants it baby..." Peyton McKee stepped even closer to Sig, and the only movement she would make would be to put her hand on the blonde's cheek.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 7:17 am

Peyton seemed have somewhat figured her out, after corner action, but Sig would maintain her defiant act for a bit longer. Despite not doing anything as the redhead stepped closer and talked dirty to her, she'd give Peyton another shove after the girl brushed her cheek.

"D-don't make fun of me... I'm going to beat you..." she hissed, her cheeks blushed a bit from hearing the redhead's words.

The blonde would then lunge forward, swinging an arm as she attempted to catch her opponent with a side headlock. It probably wasn't the easiest maneuver to pull considering Peyton was taller than her, but Sig was known for her audacity at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 am

Peyton thought that Sig was a bit slow when it came to this wrestling thing. But turning down another free session with Peyton? That meant the girl was absolutely crazy! Normally, Peyton would have a little more patience for it, but when Sig shoved her and then reached up to grab her in a side headlock, Peyton realized that she might have to throw her around a bit. Because she had to want her. Who wouldn't?! McKee heaved a sigh as she didn't really fight the side headlock, but she knew Sig had to be more tired than her at this point.

"Girl... I don't know why you're fighting this. There are so many people who would have killed to be in your position! I don't know it for sure, I mean... but come on!" exclaimed Peyton. Then, mustering her strength from her bent over position, the redhead would try to grab Sig around her waist so she could try heaving her as high as she can into the air! She didn't have much of a plan with that, or a plan after. But Peyton's best plans were the ones she never actually thought about.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 7:35 am

"Y-yeah...? Why don't you convince me again then..." Sig smirked as she caught Peyton on the hold, rather surprised that the girl didn't try to fight it.

She couldn't really tighten the hold as much as she wanted, though. Her strength hadn't fully returned yet, and it wasn't really her intention to hurt the girl too much unless she's that type of girl. The blonde then felt Peyton's arms wrapped around her waist, and let out a surprised yelp as her smaller figure was lifted up!

"Aaaahh...! P-put me down!" she protested while squirming, flailing her legs around and tightening her headlock a bit in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 1:45 pm

The girl kept the headlock on Peyton. What a brat. And Peyton was having so much fun before this! "You know, you're really started to tick me off! You were begging me before, and I was being super nice about it! Do you think I do this to all the girls?!" Peyton then dropped back to attempt to slam Sig in a back suplex. It would hopefully dislodge that stupid blonde from her! And if successful, Peyton would stand up and attempt to grab Sig to lock her in a bear hug.

McKee was actually a little annoyed by this girl fighting back right now! It was totally killing her mood!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm

"Aaahh..!!" Sig yelped as she was slammed onto her back, leaving her sprawled, breathless and dazed when all was said and done. "Gaahh..."

That wasn't the end of her problems, though. Peyton picked her up without giving her any time to recover, and hugged her in a tight bearhug next! Sig groaned and squirmed, but her defiance was short lived as she didn't have too much strength to start with. At least their pressed bodies and the crushing kept her on a somewhat aroused state.

"Uaagghh... "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next