Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 7 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Peyton was glad that Sig had finally let the headlock go. And she was even more glad when she could grab Sig in a bearhug unopposed. She squeezed the blonde hard in the hold and started to walk towards a corner with her trapped prey. "You let me know what you want, Sig. You want this to be fun or do you want me to just end this match? Because I can do it both ways!" Peyton then turned her back to the corner and proceeded to adjust her hold so she could do an overhead belly-to-belly on Sig to try to throw her directly into the corner!

She was willing to still have fun with this match, but the tone Peyton had when she spoke made it very clear that she could make it very unfun if Sig wasn't willing to play along.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 7 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Sig groaned as Peyton tossed her to the corner, where she wilted and panted from the crash. It seemed she somewhat irritated the redhead with her attempt to fight back, but at least she wouldn't be able to now. With still three corners remained, the choice wasn't a hard one for the feisty blonde.

"Ughh... I want... fun..." she let out rather meekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Peyton stood back up and put her hands on her hips, staring down at the panting Sig. "Oh yeah? You want fun? Are you sure you want fun? Because you didn't seem like you wanted fun. I just want to make sure you want some fun!" shouted the redhead in a patronizing manner, making it obvious that she did not appreciate her vibes being killed by the blonde. She would then try to pick up Sig and prop her back up into a standing position against the corner again and then hold a hand on her chest to keep her from going anywhere.

McKee was reasonably sure that Sig wasn't going to fight back at this point, but she wanted to make sure that the blonde was ready to fully understand her place.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Sig had to say the sight of Peyton towering over her while being rather upset was making her shivered a bit from excitement. She blushed and gave the redhead the expression of a scolded child, and remained quiet as the girl picked her up and rested her against the corner, the hand of her chest made her moaned a bit.

"Mmmhh... I've been naughty, yes...?" she gave Peyton a wry smile. "Maybe I need a bit of disciplining, heh heh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Peyton looked over the blonde and listened to her. A smirk slowly grew on her lips and she nodded. The redhead briefly drummed her fingers on Sig's chest before she moved her hand to Sig's shoulder, giving it a squeeze as she moved up to close the gap between their bodies. She looked down at Sig and then ran her fingers through the German's hair. She could tell that Sig was willing to play, and it didn't take long for Peyton to chill out again. She had a fiery temper when ticked off, but was always just as easy to calm. She continued to smirk at the girl and then asked, "Well, how do you think I should discipline you then, babe?"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Peyton's mood seemed to turn better, which made Sig a bit at ease herself. She gasped and arched herself slightly as the redhead closing in on her, their pressed bodies and the possibility of being disciplined by Peyton starting to turn her on more.

"I'll leave it up you?" she replied with a submissive smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Sig didn't seem to have a suggestion, so Peyton decided for her. She forcefully turned Sig around and then pushed her against the corner. Peyton would then try to wrap her arms around the blonde. One would wrap over her chest while the other around her waist. If successful, McKee would shift her hand down to one of the German's breasts and give it a firm squeeze while the other hand started to rub all over Sig's midsection. "Mmmm... what should I do to you then, Sig...? What could I do that could teach you your lesson the best?" asked Peyton, mostly to herself. She would then try to slowly grind herself against Sig's behind as she thought about what she could possibly do to the hot blonde in her grasp.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Sig was turned around and pushed to further to the corner, with Peyton's arms wrapped around her. She moaned as the redhead squeezed one of her orbs while rubbing her toned midsection with the other hand, her body wriggling against Peyton's in response. As the blonde then felt the redhead grind against her rear, she moaned some more and gripped the top ropes with her hands, her hips wiggled to rub her ass on Peyton's crotch a bit in return.

"Mmmhh... a-anything you wishh...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri May 06, 2016 4:15 pm

After some time of deliberation and sexy grinding, Peyton came up with her idea. She released Sig and then grabbed her with one hand between her legs and the other on the blonde's body then tried to push her on top of the corner itself so she would be laying face down on top of it. McKee would then try to grope at the blonde's cheeks with both hands before throwing a slap down on both of them. She had noticed they were still a bit red from the spanking earlier, but that wouldn't stop Peyton. "Sig, baby. Do you like it a little bit rough?" asked Peyton with a smirk, licking her lips. Since it was a special occasion, the American girl thought that she might get a little rough with the girl. She usually didn't like to do so, mostly because it came off as entirely too much effort to her, but if she was going to entertain, she might as well go all in.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Sig was shifted up the turnbuckle by Peyton, and she was wondering what the girl was planning. A she then felt her butt being groped by the redhead, the blonde thought she figured out what kind of punishment the girl would give her, and she felt her cheeks warming up a bit. Sig wiggled her but, almost taunting Peyton to do what she thought the girl might do. If only the redhead knew how much of a glutton of a punishment she was!

"Mmm... yess..." she purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next