Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern Empty Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern

Post by Teesta Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:12 am

Hentai Match
Victory must be attained by pinfall or submission after forcing an orgasm.
Loser is the Winner's POW for the night

Peyton McKee:

"Wolves At the Door" by Bad Seed Rising hits over the arena and Peyton McKee steps out onto the stage. She has a giant smirk on her face as she regards the crowd that gives her a good ovation, and she then promptly shrugs her shoulders, a sense of relief hitting her before she perks back up. "Oh thank god... a match. It's finally happening!" thought the buxom redhead who proceeded to jog down to the ring, slapping the hands of some fans. In particular, she snatched the phone from one and then leaned back against the guard rail, taking a selfie with the lucky guy before handing the phone back. It felt so good to be back in the ring for Peyton!

She proceeded to dance the rest of her way down to the ring, rocking out like only she could like she was alone in her apartment blasting the music. Peyton entered the ring and then struck a pose for the crowd, garnering a good reaction from them and laughed in absolute glee. She then walked up to the ref and then paused and gave her a giant hug, picking her up off her feet before plopping her back down and then shouting loudly at her, "I have a match!" After the referee, who looked totally flummoxed just stared at her, the redhead shouted again, "That's a good thing!" She said it to assure her and gave her a big double thumbs up, to which the referee just hesitantly raised two thumbs up in response, if only to end what was certainly an awkward moment for her.

McKee seemed so excited, mostly because for months she had been begging for a match, pleading. And each time it looked like she had a match coming her way, something happened. The opponent got sick, they disappeared, they canceled for reasons unknown, and one of them supposedly got hit by a car. Peyton wasn't sure how much to believe it, but she just assumed she had bad luck. And she had bad luck so much that she had to get a job in Japan cleaning up a sushi place at night just to keep her apartment. And, upon realizing this match might actually happen, she stormed up and told her boss she quit immediately, and also informed him where he could stuff it. Of course, she didn't know Japanese, so she said all of this in English, and her boss had no idea what she was saying, but it still brought Peyton a deep sense of satisfaction to say it.

Everything was looking up for Peyton McKee. She had a match against a Roxy Stillbern chick who she never heard of. Of course, she never heard of any of the performers in the league because she was far too lazy to look them up, but Peyton chalked that up to not wanting to spoil the mystery. Or something. She would tend to use any stupid saying to explain her outright laziness to those who cared, including herself. Regardless, Miss McKee was ready for her match and walked over to the corner, dusted off the top ropes, and then perched herself lazily across the turnbuckle, arms behind her head and looking cool as a light summer breeze as she waited for her opponent.

Life was finally awesome again.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern Empty Re: Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern

Post by MacbookAir Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:50 am

Roxy:

Roxy, for her own part, was pretty excited to finally debut. Granted, her own excitement was nowhere near as obvious as her opponents, but it was still very obvious going by her mannerisms. She couldn't stop herself from moving about, having just dressed into her light blue sports top and bottom, deciding to forgo the usual sporty boyshorts for a matching thong, taking a moment to appreciate her lovely ass, hoping her opponent would as well.

Once her name was announced, she was almost ready to sprint out, only really stopping herself to conserve energy. She instead entered with a proud brisk pace, triumphant and proud as the crowd began to cheer, taking a few quick moments to shake hands as she moved closer to the ring. Clearly maintaining her composure the whole way through. Before too long, she was at the ropes already, entering with a fair bit of extra fanservice for the crowds as she wiggled her shapely rear for them as her body moved through the ropes, now inside opposite her opponent.

"Sup?" Roxy nonchalantly asked as she headed in, stretching slightly both for her own sake, and to please the crowds and her opponents. "Name's Roxy, uh, I didn't really take a look at who I was gonna be fighting, you know, just to make it a surprise. It's uh. . . Peyton right?" Roxy sheepishly asked, turning around to 'stretch', really just another excuse to shake her ass in her opponent's direction. "I was gonna offer to make things interesting with a little 'you strip your top I strip mine' deal but I don't think that one piece of yours really lets you do that does it?"
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern Empty Re: Hentai POW Match - Peyton McKee vs. "Roxy" Stillbern

Post by Teesta Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:10 am

Peyton McKee kept laying in the corner, eyes closed, as she heard her opponent's music play. She nodded her head slightly as it played and, eventually, in time she heard Roxy start speaking words. What words they were, Peyton had no idea. She had more important things to think about. Like that really good sushi she had last night. It was really good sushi.

But then she heard her name mentioned among the words and the redhead opened her eyes. She looked over to the opposite end of the ring at Roxy and went wide-eyed at her opponent and jerked over to get a better look, nearly falling out of the corner in her hurry. "Oh ho ho ho... Hold on. Time out. I hit the freaking jackpot baby!" exclaimed Peyton as she hurried over to the corner.

"Yeah, yeah. Strip top. Whatever. Look at you!" yelled McKee, throwing her hands out towards Roxy and whistled with a wide grin on her face. "You obviously work out, like a lot. And that sexy ass! And those abs!" Peyton then let out a girly squeal and wiggled her hips in place as she took a closer look at Roxy's hair. "And that hair! Babe, how do you even make that happen? It should take you forever! I debated the red and black thing, but God knows I'm way too lazy to do that. I'm lucky to even remember to wash my hair sometimes!"

Peyton then shamelessly glanced back at Roxy's backside, smiling at the well-toned gluts. "Okay, okay... Can I at least just get one quick little squeeze of that booty before we start?" Peyton continued to wiggle her hips excitedly, looking very hopeful at her opponent that she could be granted this opportunity. Because she thought that Roxy looked fine, and Peyton hadn't expected to be in a match with a girl who was so fine! She couldn't be happier right now!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:37 am

Roxy, for her part, was a little weired out by the. . . squeeing(?) of her opponent, who now seemed to be excited over her. Admittedly it wasn't the worst way to begin a debut, having your opponent fawn over you would certainly maket hings easier, or so the rainbow haired lass hoped. Regardless, Roxy figured there'd be nothing wrong with a little banter between herself and Peyton before the match began (at least she thought she was named Peyton anyways), and got closer to the newly christened fangirl.

"Well, you ain't half bad yourself babe;" She complemented back as Peyton stared at her ass again, now turning around to take a better look at her. She certainly was a looker, all the more compelling a reason to have fun tonight. "I work out from time to time, yeah, I'd say it helps with the abs and glutes. As for the hair, well, it is a bitch but I like the look, I can, uh, help you out with dyeing yours later if you like?"

The question poised by Peyton drew a bemused smile as well. It was clear that her ass was now her most powerful weapon in this match, a fact that Roxy intended to take advantage of whenever possible in the match, but of course, a little fun to start off wouldn't hurt. "Sure, under one condition; I get to squeeze back." The rainbow haired wrestler answered, shaking her ass at Peyton once more in advance, the thong revealing a rainbow tattoo on her right cheek as well. She hadn't actually taken a look at her opponent's own ass, hoping it was nice and fun to play around with as well, especially given the rest of Peyton's beauty.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 am

Peyton looked on at Roxy with glee as she responded positively to her question. She smiled widely and arm pumped. "Oh, yeah girl!" McKee was rather shameless when it came to girls she was into. She had been attacked at the beginning of both of her matches by her opponents and thought that that this was a much better introduction to her match. She got to get two handfuls of a hot babe's booty! She had a thing for punk-looking girls, mostly because she felt like they were more likely to match her rather outgoing and aggressive personality.

The redhead then wiggled her fingers as they went towards her opponent's butt, then placed both hands on her ass, giving both cheeks a squeeze and letting out a content sigh. "Love the tat too, babe." added Peyton, releasing her opponent's behind and then giving the right cheek a light slap, smirking. Peyton then proceeded to turn around, wiggling her hips as she rose her arms in the air, making a bit of a show about it before settling her hands behind her head in a glamour pose and glancing over her shoulder at Roxy, giving her a wink. "All yours, hot stuff," she said, clearly trying to excite her opponent. Despite what people thought, it was possible for Peyton to be sexy too, even if she had a lot of things going against her. But her body and her personality were more than enough to make up for that.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:42 am

Roxy shook her ass one last time as the redhead placed her hands upon it, soon moaning lightly at the squeezing, feeling her cusp her ass tenderly. This was followed with a light "Eep!" as she was spanked, causing her to simply chuckle in response however. She had to admit, Peyton certainly knew how to take care of a fine ass.

Once it was her turn to play, Roxy gave no quarters to the redhead. Immediately she returned the favor with a light slap to her own right cheek, soon after rubbing her hands lightly across it before the inevitable squeeze. She took a little longer, finally finishing it off by getting down on her knees and giving the right cheek a kiss right where she slapped it. "There we go, your ass is ready for tonight's fun. Not bad by the way, I do like it when a cute redhead takes care of my own glutes."

Once that was done and over with, Roxy got back up on her feet, now walking over to her corner. "So... did you wanna do the whole strip our tops off thing or should we just get our little match started soon?" She asked, quite content with either answer, or perhaps an entirely different one if Peyton had one. Regardless, she was almost certainly pumped up now, ready to kick (and lick) ass tonight even more so than she already was, now having established her opponent as a suitable lover of sorts. Though, the real question was who would be on top and who would be the prisoner tonight, the former being what Roxy truly desired, especially given their little pre match fun.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 am

"Oooo!" cooed Peyton excitedly when Roxy squeezes and kissed her ass. She licked her lower lip as she turned to face the girl, grinning widely as she walked towards Roxy. She was always forward and there was never any backing down in Peyton's eyes. She got close, intimately close, and leaning her elbows on both of the ropes and made a nice resting spot for her chin as she locked her hands together, face extremely close to Roxy's.

McKee smiled coolly at Roxy. "Baby, you are so eager to see my lovelies, aren't you? You can be one hundred percent honest, because they are awesome." Peyton was quite proud of her ample cleavage and she had often had people drool over them. In fact, she thought that's what people noticed most, as much as she wished it was her delightful personality they noticed. McKee then fluttered her eyelashes as she said, "But if you want to see them... I'm afraid that you'll need to earn it." McKee then leaned forward even further, lips about to touch with Roxy's... and then Peyton winked and pulled back, walking back to the middle of the ring and turning to face Roxy, getting ready for their match to officially start.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Roxy smiled at Peyton's teasing, amused, and more importantly aroused, by her desire to force the rainbow haired punk to wrestler her down in order to show off those great melons of hers to herself and the crowd. Of course, Roxy followed her back to the center of the ring, their bodies nearly colliding against eachother as she herself waited for the bell to finally ring in order to announce their fight. She was driven to fight and take Peyton down more than ever now, her own body lusting after the quite sexy looking redhead, her love being what she desired more than anything now.

"Alright, I'll earn the rest of your hot body while I'm at it too darling." Roxy teased further, the bell ringing soon afterwards. With that started, Roxy got into her wrestling stance, already prepared to take action against Peyton, her first action being to try and start a lockup with her, hoping to test her strength against the redhead's. She had a feeling this might not end too well for her, but it was at least worth seeing how well they stacked up before going any further with her attacks at least. She didn't have anything dirty up her sleeves or anything, figuring that she didn't need to anyways, at least not yet in her career.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 pm

McKee grinned and laughed at Roxy's teasing and then replied, "Oh, listen to you... You got the dirty talk. I like it!" Peyton then saw Roxy going in for a lockup on her and obliged, immediately giving her a look like she was crazy. Seriously? This girl was really going to try and test her strength against her? But the redhead briefly wondered if perhaps she hadn't been working out as much, and that it was showing. Maybe she didn't feel as strong as she was. It was worrisome, for sure, for the briefest of seconds before Peyton easily overpowered her.

Nope. Still strong as hell. Peyton pushed back on the rainbow-haired girl and forced her back a few steps. "Come on babe... Give me a bit more credit than that." McKee would then attempt to break the lockup to try hoisting Roxy up and throwing her down with a body slam. Peyton loved to show off her strength when she got the opportunity. And she would make sure that Roxy would get that she would not be winning any battles of muscles here.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 pm

In hindsight it was probably a bit of a mistake to try and get so close to Peyton early, the much lighter wrestler now getting overpowered soon enough and forced a few steps back. It didn't take long for her to feel the effects of this mistake even further, as she was lifted upwards for a scant second, only to feel Peyton's body press onto her and then crash down with all her might, immediately putting some pain onto the smaller wrestler once more.

"Ugh. . . It was worth a shot I guess." Roxy grunted out, soon trying to roll away from Peyton and get back onto her feet, though clearly slowed down from the body slam for the moment. She was clearly at a disadvantage for the moment no matter what at this point, which meant she herself had to think of something as she kept her distance for now.

And yes, hopefully I'll remain alive this time.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next