Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 13 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Teesta Tue May 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Peyton stepped forward towards Sig in the corner and then placed a firm hand on her crotch. "Uh, no." McKee said surely. She didn't like when actual effort was involved more than it had to be. Besides, she didn't think Sig had enough energy to put up a real fight. It'd just be ugly. "So since you're being cool about this, do you have any preferences on how I screw your brains out? Anything at all?" asked Peyton with a smile, her palm gently rubbing up against Sig's love box. She figured she'd be nice and see if Sig had any ideas since she was so willing to just take it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 13 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Sig smirked as Peyton said that she preferred her not to fight back again. The redhead better not get used to her opponent not resisting her in a match after this! She rolled her eyes as the girl asked if she had any preference on how to wrap up this match, only to realize she's too excited about being fucked silly that she didn't care about position and such! Peyton wasn't really helping her thinking either with her hand roaming around her nether region, so there's that as well.

"Mmm... I-I don't k-knooww... I just want to be helpless and fucked silly, eheheh..." she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed May 11, 2016 3:31 am

Peyton continued to rub her palm against the blonde's sex, giving her a strange look. "Like, seriously? You want to be helpless? You really don't have any shame, do you? But you're absolutely sure that you just... want to be helpless? Because you seem pretty helpless now. Just saying." McKee smirked a bit and then slipped a single finger inside Sig's folds, playing with the German babe a bit as she contemplated what she might be able to do to her if she really wanted to be helpless. Peyton usually never got too-too innovative when it came to sex, but she could probably figure something good out.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 am

"Ahhnn..." Sig moaned as Peyton used her finger to tease her inside. "I-I'm not too helpless yet... at the moment... heh..." she gave the redhead a smirk.

She moved her arms a bit, waving them slightly to make her point. Then her lower half bucked a little as well. It might not too difficult for the blonde to try fighting back now if she really put an effort, even if her resistance would only short lived. That was the message she's trying to send to the redhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed May 11, 2016 6:18 am

Unimpressed would be the word to describe Peyton's expression as she watched Sig try to make her point. "Uh huh," was her rather sarcastic reply. Even if Sig could fight back, she still felt the girl was pretty helpless. Or hopeless. Or any variation. She didn't really seem to care too much about that point though and simply attempted to pick up the girl by her crotch and her shoulders for a bodyslam position and, if successful, she would try to lay her into the tree of woe on the second ropes this time. She had gotten her idea and she figured that since the blonde wasn't really going to fight back as she said, she could try something interesting. And, most importantly, Peyton thought it would be entertaining.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 7:18 am

Sig found herself being flipped upside down again soon, although this time her legs were only placed at the middle ropes. She showed no resistance, wondering what the redhead had in mind instead. As far as she's concerned as long as she got a mindblowing orgasm at the end of it, it didn't matter how Peyton did it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed May 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Peyton made sure that Sig was set up just right before moving to sit down and applied a side headscissors on the girl, wrapping her legs snug around her neck. "So, I hope this is, uh, helpless enough for you." The American girl then reached up and slipped two fingers into Sig's sex, starting to play with her at a slower pace as she watched Sig's face for a reaction. She wasn't entirely sure what kind of helpless Sig was aiming towards, but she figured this would do the trick.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Peyton applied a scissor hold and began to finger her, causing Sig to moan and wriggle within the hold. She liked the position to say the least, giving the redhead a delighted and submissive look on her face to let her know about it.

"Mmm... I think so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed May 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Peyton saw the look on Sig's face and snorted out a laugh. "Jeez, I think it's more than a think with you. I can only imagine how you are in the bedroom if you're like this in the ring." The redhead then glanced to the German's breasts and decided to give one of them some attention. She reached out with her other hand and started to grope one of her boobs, firmly grasping it and rubbing it as she keeps her pace with her fingering. "You know, this is nice. Very comfortable." said Peyton, sitting comfortably with her legs around Sig's neck still. She looked like she would almost be reclining if not having her hands on the blonde to pleasure her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 3:12 pm

"Mmmhh..." Sig moaned in response, clearly enjoying Peyton's attention on her sex and breasts too much at the moment. "Y-yeah... it... it iss..."

She placed her hand on the thigh of the redhead, but rather than pulling it away, she just caressed them. The rest of her body, meanwhile, reacted more and more to Peyton's touch. She squirmed and moaned, her lower half moving back and forth a bit to follow the redhead's fingering rhythm as she had abandoned all thoughts of resisting or holding back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next