Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:47 am

Hina didn't want to go big and potentially mess up and leave herself open to Akiko. She wanted to continue the pressure she started, but Akiko took the shot and sent a kick for her shin. She wasn't prepared for it and her leg somewhat gave out and caused her to drop down to one knee. Hina hissed through her teeth as she tried to get back up.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:05 am

And there it was. For just a moment Hina was open, and Akiko was sure as hell not going to let it go unnoticed. She gritted her teeth, ignoring her sore legs as she pushed forward. "Hah!" She charged straight for Hina, a knee strike aimed for her opponent's face.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:38 am

Hina went down and Akiko took control of the match with her next move. Being down on one knee, Hina was in the perfect position for Akiko's knee. The strike knocked Hina back and she fell over onto her back. Hina covered her face with her hands as she sat on her back and stomped on the mat in pain.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 am

It took awhile, but Akiko finally had a solid advantage. Connecting that blow was almost therapeutic after the beating she had taken from Hina. Her legs were practically screaming from the stress Akiko had put them through, but seeing Hina sprawled on the canvas made it worth it. "Guh..." She dropped to her needs, using her hands to keep herself from hitting the canvas herself. Jeez, this is annoying... Why is it until the last one standing? She look over at Hina. She probably still has some fight in her... Shit, and I don't have much left either. These next few exchanges would need to do quite the damage on her opponent for her to win. Okay... get ready Sarutobi-san.

With a deep inhale Akiko forced herself up, making her way to Hina. She planned to give the girl a bit a revenge by stomping hard on Hina's sternum as she had done to Akiko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:09 am

Hina was still down from Akiko's knee shot and without much of a break, Akiko came back and stomped on her stomach. The pain made Hina switch her hands from her face to her stomach and she did what she could to roll over to cover herself. This match has been going too long and actually felt like a fight more than wrestling. Hina thought that a big move had to be done soon or this will just end with both girls passing out.

Hina thought of a plan, but she needed to get the chance to see if it'll work. She just needed to get back up on her own two feet.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Akiko dropped to her knees again after the stomp. She had to give her legs a rest now. As much as she wanted to go for another blow to Hina's face after that hit her body wouldn't let her. Plus, but Hina rolled over to prevent that. Still, seeing the other ninja down made her somewhat happy. "Phew..." She had a chance to rest awhile she waited for Hina to get up again, mostly to see if she could. The two had been knocking each other around for awhile now. It was just a matter of time before someone's endurance ran out, no matter how much willpower they had. "Can you... still fight... Sarutobi-san?" Akiko asked between breaths. "I'd... I'd really... prefer it... if you... stayed down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:22 am

Hina looked up at the ceiling after getting her legs under her and sat on her knees. Hearing Akiko's words, Hina responded without turning to face her. "Its more like will over can at this point. If I can do something...I will fight despite my odds." Hina grabbed her facemask and pulled it down so that it wouldn't get in the way of her breathing.

"Now I will attempt to finish you." Hina told Akiko as she slowly stood up on her own two feet and faced her. She needed to see if Akiko still wanted to finish this or just get counted out. The Ref's count was only at 5.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:22 pm

All that punishment and Hina was still able to stand. Ugh, this girl's got iron will... In any other case Akiko would had applauded Hina's determination, but in a match like this it was beyond annoying. Still, Akiko had to admit Hina looked surprisingly cute without the mask now that she got a good look at her face. She still looked pretty serious, but cute in a way.

"Now I will attempt to finish you."

"Oh?" Of course, Akiko wasn't going just accept losing without a fight. She stood up, a painful action still, and narrowed her eyes at the girl. "Try it." It was difficult, but she got into a fighting stance and prepared herself. It was all she could do at this point given her lack of stamina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:50 am

Hina steadied herself as she stared at Akiko. This could easily be the last exchange between them before one passes out or is just unable to stand. Getting into position, Hina ran forward and jumped at Akiko with intent to put Akiko into a guillotine choke.

She would lock her legs around her waist and get her arms around Akiko's head and one of her arms. Hoping to choke her out if she got a hold of her.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 am

Hina outright jumping at Akiko was the last thing she expected given how drained both were. She had expect a tackle, a heavy strike to the head, a final test of strength, but not this. Before she knew it oxygen was being cut off as Hina started choking her, forcing her to drop to her knees. Tapping out was pointless. Neither the rules of the match nor her pride would allow it. She wanted to break out, she wanted to deny Hina a victory, but just staying on her feet with the little air she had left was a challenge. Dammit! Her face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen. She dropped to her knees. "G... Gh..." With her free hand she latched onto Hina's shoulder, clutching it fiercely. It wasn't so much to cause pain, but to make the defiant statement that she wasn't out yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next