Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by Lotuswarrior Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Hina stood and straightened her back after throwing Akiko over her head. She wasn't really built for power outside of moves that worked on opponents her size. If it weren't for Akiko's momentum, Hina would've had to exert more power. Turning around, Hina jumped forward and tried to land feet first on Akiko's sternum with a foot stamp.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 pm

The pain from her crash had Akiko still on the ground groaning. Moving right now was to painful, as much as she wanted to get up and move. Hina seemed to know this as well, quickly standing up and slamming her feet right into Akiko's chest, just below her neck. "Aaaaah!" It hurt way more than she thought it would, a harsh and aimed blow that definitely did damage. Akiko coughed, and started curling into a fetal position, trying to protect her chest area.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:03 pm

After landing her stomp, Hina stepped away Akiko and watched her curl up in pain and defense. Hina reached for one of Akiko's feet as she tried to lock an ankle lock onto her.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:13 am

The throbbing pain in her chest still had Akiko immobile, still desperately trying to keep her upper body protected from more stomp attacks. However, that left her lower body vulnerable, namely her legs, a fact Hina took full advantage of as Akiko suddenly felt a new pain starting to flare up in her ankle.

As ashamed of it as she was, she cried out, louder than she cared to admit. Combined with the screeching pain in her chest this definitely a hard lock to endure, but endure she did. She wasn't going to give up just yet. Hina was tough, but she wanted to at least show she was just as strong too. Strong enough to tough out the hold at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 am

Hina held her hold, but she needed to complete it before Akiko had a better chance of escape. Holding her foot, Hina placed a foot around Akiko's leg and dropped down onto her back. Hina grapevine her legs around Akiko's and used her strength to wrench her ankle. Of course, Hina wasn't trying burn herself out with this focused hold and she wasn't aiming to actually break her ankle. This meant she could spend more points on lengthened pain, instead of fighting to brake a bone or burn herself out while trying.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:26 pm

The pain only got worse. Akiko's leg was pushed to her back and Hina was keeping it in place with her own legs. It was like Hina was trying to break Akiko's leg it hurt so much. Her cries rang louder through the empty arena. There was no reaction to be seen or heard it anywhere. The dark ring with only the one light on it. The atmosphere started to feel like quiet and more haunting. This really was like a deadly duel between ninja, a duel Akiko was clearly losing. The eventually pain was too much to take and Akiko began tapping the canvas. She wanted to get out of the hold and stop the pain, she was about to say she gave up, but she came to a chilling realization.

This.. this match won't end until one of us can't stand...

That thought really made the fear set in. The match was Last One Standing, and tapping out or admitting defeat wouldn't end the match. Only until one was truly defeated would it be over. If the realization wasn't so terrifying Akiko might had been impressed by the concept, but now she was just worried for her life. Hina could very well be trying to actually break Akiko leg to keep her down and win. "Sarutobi-san! Please, stop it!" She cried, hoping to end the pain and save her leg from further damage. She knew it wasn't like a ninja to beg for her life (or her safety in this case), but fear was starting to takeover now and she didn't care about staying in character anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:35 am

Hina held her hold until Akiko started to cry out in pain and tap the mat. Under normal circumstances the match would've been over. Though this wasn't a normal match and Akiko could easily be a good liar and just wanted to escape the hold. Hina decided to let Akiko go, since she wasn't out to injure her assuming she could control that.

Even if she was lying, Hina would be able to from Akiko's movements after being released. Though if she was hurt, Akiko might just stay down and let the ref count her out.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 pm

It was a relief to see that Hina had some mercy and let go of Akiko. She let out a sigh as the immediate pain in her leg faded. It was still very sore and Akiko was hesitant to put weight on it, but at least it wasn't broken. Akiko remained on the floor, now beginning to hear the referee's count. "..." She was tempted to stay on the ground the just lose. That would had probably been for the best. If she got too injured she couldn't do her usual patrolling. Hell, there wasn't an audience here, so she didn't even have to worry about a bad reaction for a quick match.

I'm not even in this league for fame or whatever, it's just a cover job... She wasn't even in Friction, she just had been paired up with a lot of Friction fighters lately, and each of them pushed her skills to the limit. What was up with that? 'Join the Kawaii League Aki-chan!' 'It's just cute girls rolling around in a bed Aki-chan!' 'You shouldn't get too hurt and you get to meet a bunch of cute girls Aki-chan!' Well I'm getting my ass kicked by a kunoichi of greater skill, what kind of easy job is this?! That's what her friends had told her when she first joined the AFW. Lies, all lies. These were seasoned fighters she was dealing with, not street punks or common hoodlums. Dammit.

She gritted her teeth and forced herself up. I'll be damned if I'm going out like this. Her bad leg was screaming to get relief, but Akiko ignored it as best she could. She wasn't going to give up, not yet. "G-Gh..." It hurts... but I'll keep going. The pain in her leg would serve as a reminder of how serious this match was. It was life or death (as far as Akiko was concerned anyway). "Sarutobi-san..." She paused, trying to figure out the best way to say what she wanted to. She wanted to apology for begging for mercy like she did in such a serious match, or at least say she'd take the match more seriously, but then shook her head. There wasn't any point. She'd just make her feelings known as she fought. "Nevermind." She rose her fists and took a fighting stance. She flinched slightly from the pain of putting weight on her bad leg, but she'd deal with it. "Come, attack me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Hina wasn't too surprised that Akiko wanted to continue and fight. She figured that most of the AFW wrestlers, regardless of brand would fight in this condition. Well maybe not Heel champions who will rather take a loss from a non title match to avoid a injury before a title defense.

"If thats what you wish." Hina told Akiko as she ran toward her. She may have been hurt, but she wanted to keep going and Hina would respect that. So Hina aimed to finish Akiko off with one of her finishers. Dropping down to one knee, Hina threw both of her fists together as she aimed to knuckle punch Akiko in the solar plexus to take her down.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Hina came, launching herself straight at Akiko. Dodging was out of the question given her leg. The moment she put so much weight on it she'd probably be stunned for a time and open for something even more devastating. She'd have to counter, it was the only way. "Haaah!" She thrust her fist forward at Hina for a karate-style straight punch, hoping to nail her in the face before she slammed into Akiko and prayed it would slow her momentum down to reduce the damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next