Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:02 am

Hina was already locked into her move and could stop when Akiko threw her punch. At least Hina tried to turn her head to the side to avoid being hit head on, but that also meant she wasn't able to see where her hands were. Akiko's punch hit, Hina on the left side and this caused her own punch to go a bit to the right. Missing her solar plexus, but still hitting her mid-section for some damage.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm

"Guh!" Hina's punch still landed, but at least she was still standing, albeit doubled over from the impact. Shit, it hurts! She bit her lip in irritation, staggering back into the ropes to keep her up. She survived that hit, but she was still at a major disadvantage. Hina had done much more damage to Akiko than she did to her. If she wanted to win she'd have to find a way take Hina out in as few hits as possible. "Gh..." For now, she'd rest and gather what strength she could. This would either be a very long fight or very short one, she had a feeling.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:52 am

Hina got up to her feet after failing to connect properly. Akiko still wanted to fight and she seemed content on not moving much. Stepping into her comfort zone could be dangerous, but at the same time force her out of it.

Hina stepped forward and slowly applied pressure on Akiko. She didn't want to make a mistake on an injured opponent. "After all, an injured snake is more vigorous than a healthy one." Hina said aloud, but more to herself.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Akiko narrowed her eyes at Hina, taking a step back to keep some distance between them, only to feel the pull of the ropes. Trapped... She couldn't escape, and Hina seemed ready to go back on the offensive. Great, what now? She glanced at her legs, then back at Hina. They weren't in as much pain anymore, still hurt, but not enough to hinder her. She lifted a leg and kicked forward, hoping to push her opponent back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:45 am

Hina stood her ground before moving forward, but was able to jump back in time to dodge Akiko's kick. She still wanted to fight and Hina couldn't let her guard down. A simple slip up on her part could turn things around for Akiko. Taking a few quick steps forward, Hina jumped and threw a high knee for Akiko's head.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:04 am

A loud cry escaped Akiko as Hina's knee struck her face, echoing throughout the empty ring. She reeled back against the ropes, thankfully still standing with their support. The blow would definitely leave a bruise later, but at least she was still conscious. God, she beating me like a ragdoll. Akiko pushed off the ropes and got into a proper fighting stance, taking a moment to check to see if Hina knee strike drew blood, wiping her lips with her backhand and seeing a small smear of red along it. She narrowed her eyes at Hina. I know this is just the nature of this fight, and I have nothing against you personally, but I'm going to seriously hurt you now. She knew the stake of the match now, and Akiko steeled herself to go for blood now. No more treating this like an official martial arts match, this is a pure fight now. Akiko sucked in a breath and pushed forward, ignoring the pain in her legs. Aimed low, launching herself forward for a double leg takedown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:47 am

Hina connected with her knee strike and felt pretty good about herself. Seeing how the match was going for her, Hina was beginning to let her guard down around Akiko. "This match will be over soon. Some 'ninja' you turned out to be." Hina thought to herself after she landed on her feet. The shot sent Akiko into the ropes and she used them to hold herself up. Moving in Hina was going try to end it, but Akiko came at her as well and went for her legs. Surprised, Hina was taken off her feet and brought down on the mat.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:09 am

There was a bit of satisfaction in taking Hina down, though Akiko knew better than to gloat in the heat of battle. Once she got Hina to the ground Akiko crawled forward to give the girl a hard punch to the face. Mostly revenge for giving Akiko such a beating throughout their match, but Hina had drawn blood now, so it was only fair Akiko did the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:48 am

Hina landed on her back and looked up at Akiko as she positioned herself on her stomach. Akiko threw a punch at her face and it hit her hard. Hina looked to the side in pain and blindly shot her hand forward at Akiko's face or neck. It was a blind grab, but then again Akiko didn't have many places to go from her position. Due to the circumstances, Hina was serious and her hand intended to clamp down on whatever she caught.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Akiko was prepared to give Hina another punch when she suddenly grabbed at Akiko's throat, halting the air flow. Dammit! The fierce grip Hina was giving made Akiko sweat. She's actually trying to choke me out! Akiko narrowed her eyes at Hina and clenched her fist. "Like I'll let you!" She aimed another punch for Hina's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next