Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:01 am

Hina caught Akiko's neck and squeezed her hard. Choking her out like this wasn't her true intention, but a way to get her off. Though Akiko fought on and readied another punch for her after yelling at her in defiance. Her punch got Hina to let and cover her face. Hina covered her face incase of further assault on her face. She would have to play defensive for a bit now.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:15 pm

The moment Hina had finally let go of her neck Akiko inhaled, taking a moment to get some air in her. She looked down at Hina. The tables had turned, it was Hina's turn to be on defense now. There was some satisfaction in getting the girl to back off. For awhile it felt like a one sided battle, so getting the upperhand was an accomplishment to Akiko.

Her first instinct was to start pounding away at Hina's face with her fists and damage her arms, but... That's wouldn't be very ninja-like. As mad as Akiko was, she didn't want to turn this fight into a brawl, even if the setting for it felt right for a vengeful beating. Maybe it was the ninja theme surrounding the match or her own pride, but she want to win "properly" if she could. So, how should I do that? She thought on it for a moment before getting off of Hina and reaching out to grab and twist her right leg.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Hina sat back in defense and watched Akiko through the gap in her arms. She expected her to throw some punches, but they never came.

Akiko backed off of her to grab at her leg and twist it. Hina resisted at first, but then she tried to roll through the hold and stand up on one foot. If she could get up, then she would try to jump and kick back with her free leg.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 am

Akiko let go of Hina and stepped back to avoid her kick. She frowned, mentally scolding herself. Okay, not the smartest move on my end. She wasn't going to let that slip up screw her over though. She moved forward, hoping to send a palm strike to the back of Hina's head while she was turned around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:08 am

Hina missed with her kick, but could easily do it again if she wanted. Though before she could go though with it, Akiko was already on the move and delivered a palm strike to the back of her head. The strike was enough to get Hina walking around while holding the back of her head, but not enough to make her fall. She didn't walk too far before turning around to cover her open back.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:58 am

Akiko took a step back after the blow landed and got back into stance, staring Hina down. They were back where they started, if a little injured and worn out. Okay, we're on equal footing again. Next time I get an opening, I'll crush her. No more playing around. This was a true ninja battle now, and Akiko was determined to take Hina down, if only to prove to herself she could handle a match with a Friction wrestler. Her pride as a fighter was a stake.

She slowly approached Hina, her eyes locked onto her opponent's face. She inched closer and closer before throwing a quick punch for Hina's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:37 am

Hina turned around and faced Akiko as she walked toward her. It wasn't long ago that Hina actually doubted that Akiko would stand against her like she was now. Perhaps her judgement was wrong, but Hina would have to fix that before something surprised her.

Akiko kept closing the distance between them and Hina was wary of this, but she stood her ground. She was trying to get as close as possible before attacking and Hina planned to fight back after defending against whatever Akiko threw at her. Akiko fired a quick punch at her throat and Hina tucked her chin to cover her throat. Turning to one side, Hina twisted her body back and threw her own punch at Akiko's throat.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:19 am

"Guh!" Akiko staggered back, her hand covering her throat. It was a clean hit from Hina, and her own punch's target was guard. "A-Ah..." It was like the wind was knocked out of her, but worse. It hurt, it hurt bad. However, Akiko remained standing and kept her eyes on Hina, narrowed and furious. As much as it hurt and as hard as it was to recover from she wasn't going to give up. The empty room actually made it a bit easier to focus on her opponent. It was only them and them alone, no crowd to distract them from breaking the other's will to fight. If you wanted to see a kunoichi's tenacity then you've got it. I won't fall until my spirit breaks. As much as she wanted to say those words, she couldn't, nor was she in a position to defend herself. I'll just have to take whatever she gives and survive it... okay Sarutobi-san, bring it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 am

Hina kept her face calm and was trying to keep her breathing slow and deep. She didn't want to show signs that her body was taking noticeable damage. For now she was trying to take time to rest quickly before getting back on the attack.

Stepping forward, Hina went for a chop to the side of Akiko's neck. "I'll quickly stun you, before going for the decisive blow and finish you." Hina thought to herself as she watched her body follow through with her plan.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:57 am

Here she comes. Akiko watched her opponent, bracing herself. A sharp blow went to her neck, making her stagger to the side. "Gh..." Thankfully her hand was already on her neck, but the sting made her pull it away to soothe some of pain. She survived the attack, and her breath was coming back too. Still, she wasn't in a good position. Playing vanguard was just going to make this more painful than it needed to be. "That it?" It was all she said before aiming a low kick for Hina's shin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next