Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 18 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 am

Ataru could not feel weaker than that. Trapped and swayed in such evil cuddly way in Arya's heasdscissors while she smiled at his demise looking down at him from over her shoulder.

He wasn't sure what she meant with those words, and he was too dizzy to really understand things anyway, but sure it was nothing good for him.
Rocked back and forth, the boy was clinging cutely to the last bits of his awareness, swimming in and out of consciousness with each new squeeze from Arya's thighs, but he was probably looking like a reluctant baby trying to resist from getting lulled to sleep... and having about the same chances.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 18 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:51 am

She stopped, and kissed him, pulling him face to face. "Mmmm~ boyfriend and boytoy~" She says, then suddenly locks him in a punishing sleeper hold.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:03 am

"B-Boyfriend...boytoy..???", Ataru's dizzy mind would try to computate, immediately shut down back to obedient numbness as Arya plants a seductive playful kiss on his lips.

With the poor boy all disoriented and putty in her hands, it's a childs game for Arya to maneuvre Ataru like a ragdoll in her arms and put him into her tight sleeperhold. His face all blushed as Arya is clinging him tight from behind pulling him closer into her hold and having the back of his head nestled into her bosoms, like warm seductive pillows for him to rest.

"G-Gasp... n-no...unghhhh..... @_@". Finally aware of the dangerous situation but too weak to fight back, all the boy can do is to flail his arms aimlessly, his head spinning as she can feel Arya's warm breathing bathing his ear and cheek teasingly from behind.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:04 am

Arya lightly nibbled his ear, jiggling her tits. "Hehe~" She giggles. "I'm making you my boyfriend, ofcourse." She informs him, kissing his cheek.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:16 am

Ataru couldn't help but blush deeply, seduced by Arya's smooching his cheek, sensually disoriented by the playful swinging of her large breasts wobbling around his head.

It would be certainly a tight amorous embrace from Arya... except for a little detail. That she was putting him to sleep like a baby in that "amorous embrace", and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Nggfff.....nff..... t-tired.... 0///0". Ataru's struggles were getting sloppier and slower, surely making him look cute from her vantage point of view. The little boy was not going anywhere but in her loving embrace now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:32 am

"I'm gonna dress you up in cute clothes, collar you, and make you my submissive pet for as long as I want, and you will be too weak to stop me~" She teases, starting cover him with more and more loving smooches.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 am

It looks like Arya is right in her words, as her newly conquered boyfriend is getting weaker and weaker in her loving sleeperhold, all red-faced at the idea of becoming her little pet-boy but too weak to possibly do anything about it.

Each soft smooch leaving a light pink mark on his face making Ataru more docile, washing him with a sweet wave of seductive relaxation as his head is nestled between her giant boobies, his remaining energies getting gently but relentlessly chocked out in her cuddly sleeperhold.

"Mmfff..... <3". With a silly sleepy face he is just barely able to keep his eyes open now, and Arya can do anythng she wants with her own cute boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 am

She would lay him down, so he can get the three count. But she did not release the sleeper.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:50 am

The ref girl came closer, chuckling to herself as she apparently loved how Arya was still clinging around Ataru with her sleeperhold, making sure that he would fall into a peaceful and helpess slumber.

"oooone.... twooo....", she would coo in a sing-a-sung like voice, especially causing the female fans to giggle in amusement.

As for Ataru, all he could do at this point was to mumble softly in Arya's sleeperhold, his consciousness slowly drifting away as he floated in the cuddly cloud of Arya's comforting embrace, really looking like a little boy taking a nap in her loving arms.

"mff....zzz..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 am

"Three!" And she finally won. Arya held the sleeperhold though, in order to confirm the fact that she dominated him, and that he was being sent to sleep by his new mommy, mistress, and girlfriend. "shh, the baby is sleeping." She says the crowd, standing up, and walking off with him.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next