» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 8 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Fallon would take her hand off of her belly and put her fists up, protecting herself while also warning and threatening Kyoko as the blue-haired girl seemed to rally and get ready for what would probably be the last exchange in this fight. Fallon was confident in her belly, but she couldn't help but wish for a little bit of luck on her side. With any luck, Kyoko was hurt bad enough by Fallon's flurry of punches that she didn't have much of a lead, if any, from her scissor hold. Fallon's abs ached, a testament to just how strong Kyoko's legs were and how powerful the squeeze had been.

With any luck, Fallon could still win this fight.

With the crowd noise getting louder and louder as the two girls scooted towards each other on their knees, Fallon would tighten her fists and clench her teeth as she stared Kyoko down. When the blue-haired girl got up onto her feet, Fallon would rise as well, her legs wobbling for a second before she steadied them and smiled at Kyoko. "Maybe I haven't won yet, but it's totally going to happen. That scissor was your last chance to beat me," the Californian would say. Maybe Kyoko disagreed with her there, because the next thing that she said, she said with her fist. She threw a hard, straight punch right into Fallon's hard abs, her fist sinking pretty deep into Fallon's stomach as the brunette just could not tighten her abs that much anymore. "Uooogghhhff!!" Fallon would groan, doubling over, one hand going right to her belly as pain throbbed in her tight stomach. Despite the pain, Fallon could not let that punch go unanswered. She would straighten up and pull her arm back. "Fine. Let's settle this now! Just try to stay on your feet!" she would say, before delivering as hard a punch as possible straight into Kyoko's own taut tummy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:25 am

Kyoko didnt try to hide her determination, she was hurt and beat to hell but she still felt that she could win, Fallon could talk all she want she knew the brunette was just as battered, if not more then her. "After this, there will be no doubt whos belly is stronger." She said, so ething she knew not even Fallon could deny and what she very much intended to be her when it was said and done as she first punch folded up the brunette right off the bat. "And regardless know that you have my respect, and are welcome to challenge me again when your up for it." She added.

She immediately tightned her abs as much as she could after her punch, knowing that the brunette would come back at her with a vengance and to doubt her for one second would he the end. Sure enough Fallon struck her stomach with a straight jab that drove in deep and made Kyoko jerk forward. "Uugh!" She makned as she stopped herself from nending over as much as Fallon did, which did nothing for her in the long run but to look better off for a few extra seconds. "Im not dropping after one punch." She said as she straightened up and sent a right hook that nailed the brunettes battered abs just above her belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:57 am

"Oh, yeah, totally. There's not gonna be any doubt," Fallon would agree, as her opponent seemed determined to settle this fight with one last big exchange of punches, something which Fallon was more than happy to oblige her with. No running, no tricks, and no defense. They would wail on each other's stomachs until one of them had proven she could take more abuse than the other.

Though Fallon had been pretty hurt by her opponent's first punch, she put just as much power into her own, and when she nailed Kyoko in her abs she could immediately tell that Kyoko was in just as much pain as she had been. The blue-haired girl tried to hide it, but even if she didn't double over quite as far, she could not hide the desperate expression on her face. "You know, I respect you, too, so after I beat you you can feel free to come and get some tips from me whenever you want!" Fallon would say, before Kyoko straightened up and drove another punch right into her aching abs.

"Oough!" Fallon would groan, bending forward again, but this time she would grit her teeth and jerk back up much faster than she had before. "I'm not dropping after two, or ten, or a hundred." Fallon pulled her left fist back this time, then swung it right at Kyoko's lower belly, smashing her knuckles into the flesh just below the girl's cute belly button.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Kyoko nodded at her words, there were no excuses to made here neither wanted to disrespect the other by trying to be cheap. By the end one would be laid out in the floor and the other would be standing tall and it was as simple as that. "Heh sure, you may even learn a thing or two." She added as she prepared herslef for what came next as Fallons fist found her lower belly.

"Ouoghh!" There was no hiding the pain she was in this time as she folded up. The only victory she could have was that her knees didnt quiver as the fist drove in as hard as it could. "Oh they all drop eventually. Everyone has a breaking point." She said as she through a left uppercut into Fallons lower belly, square on her navel hoping to get another big reaction from her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Fallon knew that they were going to have to trade quite a few punches to each other's tummies before one of them—Kyoko—went down, and she knew that she could only continue to flex her abs so many times before the aching muscles were rendered completely ineffective by the repeated trauma inflicted upon them by her fellow belly lover. If she could destroy Kyoko's abs and prevent her opponent from flexing them even a single punch before her own abs were broken down, she would win for sure. One hundred percent.

Otherwise? Her chances would be somewhere between zero and fifty percent, depending on just how long Kyoko's abs managed to last.

Kyoko's third punch, an upward-flying uppercut, smashed right into Fallon's navel, pounding a deep depression in the brunette's belly momentarily before it regained its shape. She felt herself gasp for a breath, one hand instinctively going to her stomach to rub at it. She folded slightly, but she kept herself completely steady, or as steady as was possible. "Uuurgh!" she groaned, before straightening up and staring Kyoko down again. "Yeah, everyone has a breaking point," she would insist, before she would pull her right fist back, aim, and hook it forwards and upwards, landing a hard, hopefully belly-shattering punch just below Kyoko's solar plexus in her upper belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:01 am

It was getting harder and harder to keep herself up, but she couldn't stop not while Fallon was still up, this was the most fun and intense match she had ever had and she wasn't going to lose while she still had strength to fight, Fallon would have to leave her unable to stand to take this victory from her. Her next punch got a satisfactory reaction from her opponent but she still didn't drop and Kyoko immediately wnet anout flexing her abs to brace her self as much as possible, which hinekty wasnt much and already Kyoko knew this was going to hurt. 

Low and behold Fallon struck her solar plexus with a powerful punch that pushed right through her flexed abs. "Uuuffff!" Kyoko moaned as she had to bend forward from the brutal punch that almost left her breathless. But she shook her head as if having to tell herself she wasn't done. No she wasn't done as she raised her right arm and let out a growl as she shot forward and sent a poerful punch of her own to Fallons solar plexus to try and one up the brunette with most of what she had left in the tank.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 am

At this point, both of them were pushing right through each other's feeble attempts at tightening their abs, breaking the toned muscles and punching right into the soft, squishy bits which were normally protected from harm. Fallon had been in plenty of exciting matches, and even a few belly-centric ones, but this was the first time she had met someone else who was just as passionate about the tummy as she was, and she was excited to chat with Kyoko after the fight and hopefully battle her again in the future. She was sure that Kyoko would be looking for some revenge after the crushing defeat Fallon was about to hand her.

Fallon's punch to the solar plexus seemed to do its job, causing Kyoko to lose all the air in her lungs and leave her gasping for breath. When that fist hit that high in the girl's gut, her lungs were getting massaged by Fallon's knuckles. Plus, it was one of the weakest, least-defended spots on the girl's whole body. Kyoko seemed to tremble, but she didn't fall down, at least not before she got off another shot at Fallon. And she imitated Fallon's last punch, throwing her right fist hard right into Fallon's solar plexus, once again breaking through Fallon's abs and sinking that fist deep into the brunette's belly!

"Guurrgoohhh!" Fallon would gurgle, as her eyes bugged out a little bit. She coughed and spluttered, stunned by the blow, and was left gasping for breath as her knees began to bend and she couldn't help but fold up and begin to bend down. If she was going to fall, she refused to do it alone. Fallon caught herself, staying on her feet—at least long enough for her to use her low position to her advantage, balling her left hand into a fist again and, with a croaking sound that she might have meant as some sort of challenge, threw as hard an uppercut as she could right into the center of Kyoko's stomach.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:18 am

Defense was utterly futile at this point, all either of them could do was keeping pushing there attacks and hoping there endurance was greater then the others, and when Fallon dropped Kyoko would have no problem stopping onve she had conceded that fact, though the punch to her solar plexus was devastating she pulled theough and returned fire, not only winding Fallon in the same fashion but actually starting to drop her!

Kyoko breathed a sigh of relif as she thought the matter was finished but she stopped whe she saw Fallon trying to stay up, and making a strange noise before firing back with one last good shot. "Ooouuuff!" The blow hits her bare belly square in the center and sends her over the fist as her knees shake and she collapses with the brunnette. Taking a moment to breath from the painful punch Kyoko tries to inhale as much as possible before striking a straight jab into Fallons tummy, the final exhange was not over yet!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:51 am

Fallon managed to keep her feet under her, still standing, but bringing the hand that had been rubbing at her hurting belly forward to grab onto Kyoko's hips to help hold herself up in the awkward, somewhat hunched-over position. Her punch hit Kyoko's stomach hard, right in the middle of that brutalized red belly, and the girl with the dark blue hair would tremble and collapse down onto her knees. Fallon might have been able to keep her footing when she had Kyoko to hang onto, but once the Japanese girl had fallen to her knees, Fallon could not help but fall down with her. She couldn't stand up straight, but even if she did it would just mean that her belly was right at Kyoko's head height, completely vulnerable to a hard punch from below.

So, now, the two of them were on their knees, but neither was about to give up on this fight. Kyoko took a moment to breathe, and then pulled her arm back very slowly, giving Fallon a chance to tighten her abs as much as she could before that jab hit them. The quick punch smacked right into the middle of Fallon's belly, and the brunette would begin to double over again, her chin laying down on Kyoko's shoulder for a moment before she would lift herself up off of it slightly, clenching her right fist again and turning it over. She would then throw an underhanded punch, one which could much more easily get some upward force behind it as she tried to drill it right into Kyoko's solar plexus again, trying to focus on that soft spot!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 am

While she had gotten Fallon to drop to her knees first it proved to matter very little as Fallon made sure she joined her down there as wel and the two battered belly fighters took a second to breathe. It couldnt go on much longer and Kyoko gave it an estimate of 3-4 more good shots before Fallon would drop. Her first punch helped that fact as the brunette collpased into her coughing for air and resting on her chin. She could have dug in another punch and likely finished things there but there was a challenge at this point and Kyoko wasnt going to come off as the coward by taking the cheap shot she respected her opponent too much for that.

Instead she prepared for when the lovely California girl straightened up again and drove a  devastating punch into her solar plexus again. "Hhuuaaaugh!" She coughed out as the fist pushed on through and cut off her breathing once again, sending Kyoko forward to lean on Fallon now, her hands on the girls arms while she fought to get back up. Deciding that she needed to end this soon, Kyoko drove an uppercut into the same spot she hit before on Fallons solar plexus, hopefully making her drop once and for all.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next