Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 7 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Fallon managed to get Kyoko pinned down and pressed herself down on top of her, pushing the girl into the canvas on her back and pressing their abs together. Seeing as how Kyoko's had just taken a really hard impact, Fallon felt fairly sure that she could use her own to grind Kyoko's down without taking nearly as much damage herself. Tightening those muscles, Fallon would make contact and huff slightly as she would push Kyoko down further into the mat.

Kyoko would quickly move to break out of this position, however, by arching her back and pushing up on Fallon with her belly. Fallon couldn't stop her from pushing up, and would slide to the side slightly, but grabbed onto Kyoko's shoulder with one hand to try to hold on, keep her close, and keep Kyoko from getting on top. However, Kyoko's next move was with her lower body, as her legs snaked around Fallon's waist and began to squeeze her! "Urgh!"' Fallon grunted, before she would find her arms tangling with Kyoko's, the girl trying to grab onto them to restrain Fallon, but Fallon struggling back, pushing and trying to grab Kyoko's instead, as she knew what sort of predicament she could be in if she were to lose control of them!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 17, 2016 8:17 pm

It had even awhile since any one had driven her abs to this point, a thought which both made her nervous and excited her. She was a lot of things but afraid of challenge away to one of them and Fallon had proven to be that and more in this match. Fallon pressed her abs against her own trying to crush her with her belly to show off her strength but Kyoko had a different idea in her head.

Pushing her off before she could get far with being on top Kyoko wrapped her legs around her body and squeezed, eliciting a scream from her opponent as she was crushed under the pressure. She still had enough of her senses that she didn't let her grab her amrs as she fought to keep Kyoko from completely restraining her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Kyoko had managed to overturn Fallon, but did not get on top again, instead deciding to use her long legs, rather than her arms, in order to inflict pain on Fallon's taut tummy. Those legs found their way around the Californian's midsection and began to squeeze her, the limbs coming up and coming down to cause pain for Fallon in the center of the hold. "Nyyaaaghh!!" she cried out, feeling her bruised belly slowly being crushed between those pincers.

Unfortunately, Fallon could not get her hands in play to save herself, because Kyoko was grabbing onto them, trying to restrain them. Fallon still had not let Kyoko get a firm grip on her hands, but she was moving them near-constantly, grappling with Kyoko, trying to slap the girl's hands away or grab onto her wrists instead, just to try to turn the tables in some small fashion. She wasn't able to save herself with them if they were locked in a struggle like that. But maybe the wild hand-waving was distracting Kyoko enough that Fallon could try other methods to free herself from the scissor hold.

"Hraah!" Fallon would grunt, as she would try to swing one of her legs up, folding it and driving the knee into the bottom of Kyoko's thigh! She would try to repeat it, hoping that the kneeing was hard enough to hurt and force Kyoko to let go—or, at least, to annoy her in some fashion and create a different opening.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 am

This was her best chance to get back at the brunete right now, it kept the fight on Fallons abs while she could do very little to retaliate. All she needed to do was keep the hold for afew more minutes and Fallon would likely crumble under the pressure and if not she definelty wouldnt be in a better condition then Kyoko was.

During there fight for Fallons hands Kyoko felt Fallons knee beginning to reapetedly strike her thigh. "Is that you trying to escape or tap out?" Kyoko said in a tone that made it obvious that she was just teasing the brunette. Still the move was beginning to affect her as the blows bruised her thighs and while she didnt let go, she brought one of her arms down to block her knee.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 26, 2016 1:15 am

Fallon couldn't really tell how much force she was putting into her knees, but evidently it just wasn't enough to convince Kyoko to release the scissor hold just like that. In fact, Kyoko would joke a little at Fallon's expense, asking her if the tapping of that knee against the back of her thigh was Fallon's way of trying to tap out. Fallon growled and would shake her head frustratedly, not exactly amused by the joke that her foe made. She was sure that, with enough kneeing, Kyoko would be forced to let go. Or, at least, to slip up.

She brought an arm down, which wasn't much, but Fallon could work with that. It meant that now she had two arms to push up with against just one which was holding them down. Gritting her teeth, Fallon would do what she could to push her arms up against Kyoko's, trying to flex her biceps, toned and strong from all the belly punching which she did, trying to force them up and free of the pin which Kyoko had them in so that she could use them to pry those strong legs away from her midsection!

"Time...to get off...urgh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 26, 2016 9:26 am

Kyoko was gald that she was able to stop her from kneeing the crap out of her thigh but that still left her with the issue of the girl now having the freedom of her hands to start prying against the hold. Giving Falln that kind of freedom was dangerous but necessary at the moment as she had no alternative for keeping the brunette in the hold and she wanted her to stay put for as long as possible. "Sorry but thats not yours to decide, your staying right there.

With one hand making sure she couldnt use her legs and the other hand trying to keep her arms restrained and failing poorly at it mind you, Kyoko decided to find another use for it. Abandoning her efforts to go for the arms Kyoko took her free hand and punched Fallons belly between where her legs wrapped around and her breasts, which had to help take the air out of the brunette.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:04 am

Fallon shoved upwards hard with both of her arms, and Kyoko, with just one arm holding her down, would not be able to keep Fallon from freeing her upper limbs, even with gravity as her aid. After years and years of belly punching, Fallon's biceps were nothing to scoff at, and she would flex them, along with every other muscle in her arms, as she powered her way out of the pin which Kyoko held her in and forced the rookie to break that hold. And, with one half of Kyoko's trap broken, Fallon could go to work breaking the scissor hold which constituted the much more dangerous part of it.

As she brought her hands down to Kyoko's legs, however, the Californian felt a sudden explosion of pain in her upper stomach, her solar plexus being bashed in and her ribs protesting slightly as she felt that impact. It did, in fact, force all the air out of her lungs as they were compressed by the Japanese girl's knuckles, leaving the American gasping for breath. She doubted she had the raw, consistent strength to break that scissor hold now.

At least, she couldn't break it the way she intended to. But, with Kyoko on top of her, Fallon could at least retaliate with some sudden, painful punches. She brought one fist back, then began to hammer it into the side of Kyoko's belly, right between her flank and her abs themselves, occasionally using the other arm to do the same on the other side! Panting heavily, Fallon would try to pound on Kyoko's belly hard enough to force her off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:42 am

For all of Fallons toughness and bravado even she would be hard pressed to deny that her abs were being crushed right now, with the wind taken out of her lungs there was little time left before her body gave in, she was holding out for now but Kyoko would just amp on the pressure and see her victory coming closer and closer.

Suddenly Fallon decided to pay an eye for an eye as she brought her hand down and struck her belly. "Hhugh!" Kyoko winced and tried to hold things together but Fallon didnt stop there, the California girl started to hammer down on her gut which while it was flexed had already taken quite a bit of damge already and was wearing her down. The belly ounches added to her issues and one particular blow struck and forced Kyoko to cough as it dug through her abds and made her fold up and let go rolling away.

A hand on her stomach she got up to her knees and coughed once again. "Guess..you still have...some fight in you." Kyoko coughed out facing the brunette.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:41 am

Fallon felt her abs being crushed. She knew that they were not completely invincible, as hard as they were, and that given enough time a girl—especially one with plenty of knowledge about bellies and how to attack them, like Kyoko—could break her abs down and force her to submit. Fallon was not the sort to go down without a fight, however. As Kyoko punched her right in her solar plexus, Fallon retaliated, throwing a series of hard punches primarily into the side of her opponent's stomach. As the wind was punched out of her, flattening her lungs and leaving her coughing and gasping for breath, the combined force of all of her punches—including at least one lucky hit, it seemed—started Kyoko coughing, as well. And the blue-haired girl broke away, rolling to the side and giving them both space to recover.

Fallon laid on her back for a few seconds, staring up at the ceiling, her eyes unfocused, one hand on her stomach, the other on her forehead. She breathed heavily, trying to recover from Kyoko's dominant hold. There was no doubt that she had lost that last exchange, and badly. But, after holding at least a slim lead for almost the whole match, it was not enough to ruin Fallon's chances. The odds were still ever in her favor, or so she wanted to think. Slowly, Fallon would roll up onto her knees, one hand still on her belly as she would look at Kyoko, eyes scanning her opponent intently.

"I have enough fight to win, that's for sure," Fallon would insist, as she rubbed her abs and got herself ready for whatever was next. At this point, her fists were starting to hurt from all the punching she was doing. "You threw your best at me, and I'm still here, so I think that proves just how tough my abs are. Like, what else do you have?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Kyoko breathed in and out, whcih was hard given each breath was racked with pain from the battle she and Fallon had with each other. Kyoko felt she had won that exhange but both fighteres were clearly on there last legs and whoever won this exhange would certaintly win the match as a whole. 

The crowd was pumped and cheering on there favorite, Fallon seemed to have the most fan support though Kyoko had definitely won some people over. Mostly undecided fans but still. "Im sure you do but you havent won yet, and im not done yet either. So lets settle it with this." Kyoko said as she pulled her arm back and drove her fist straight into Fallons sexy belly, looking to end the match with one last exhange of endurance.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next