Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:52 am

Fallon scoffed at Kyoko's supposition that Fallon had not been taking her seriously from the very beginning. "You think I'm not, like, taking you seriously right now? I've been doing that since the very beginning!" Fallon would insist, as it was always her policy to give every match, against every opponent, every ounce of what she could bring to bear against them. This was especially true in a belly match like this one, seeing as how she had her pride on the line as a belly lover!

She was ready to go at it again, after an opening exchange which had ultimately given neither of them the advantage despite promising moves and holds on both sides. Fallon wanted to start off this second exchange with something explosive, and she most certainly did not want to allow Kyoko to get the advantage again. Kyoko could have possibly finished Fallon off if she had been able to fully take advantage of her perch atop the brunette. If she wore Fallon down just a little bit more beforehand, Fallon's struggling might ultimately not amount to much at all. And so, Fallon would try to surprise her foe, spinning and launching a kick aimed right at Kyoko's gut—only for a mirror version of her own move to hit her gut at the same time! Fallon yelped and brought a hand down to her belly, wincing as she felt the reddish spot grow, but she did not wait long before trying to follow up.

"Oh, don't try to get into a whole kicking thing with me! My girlfriend would never let me skip leg day!" Fallon would say with a still-confident grin, before she would plant one foot then swing the other around in a big arc, trying to deliver a punt-style kick to Kyoko's belly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:45 am

"Fair enough, just don't be surprised if I drop you again." Kyoko said as moved around with Fallon, the fact that she had to let her go weighing on her mind, it was such an advantage to have but Fallon had made sure she couldn't get the the best of it something she intended to rectify next time. Going in for her spinning heel I kick her eyes bugged out in surpise as Fallon had the same idea, the two kicks connecting at the same time. Kyoko coughed as the blow planted into he gut but she recovered after taking two steps back and moved in again.

"Ooh a fellow athlete for a girlfriend? I imagine that's competitive." Kyoko said ideally more in trying to throw Fallon off her game then actually caring. Still as she went to grab Fallon's shoulders to pull her in she was stopped by an incoming kick that hit her just below her navel, "Auugh!" Kyoko groaned, the blow forcing her to cough in surpise as she moved back, one hand where the kick connected
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 am

After plenty of punching, the two belly battlers had simultaneously decided to try using a different technique to surprise the other and gain an advantage. It turned out, then, that neither of them was able to glean much of an advantage from their kicks, even as both feet dug into the other girl's belly, eliciting coughing and groaning as they were both forced to back up a couple of feet. It didn't take too long for either of them to recover from those mirror blows, but, as Kyoko reached for her, Fallon moved a little faster, as she brought up her leg for a straight kick which smacked solitarily into Kyoko's tummy, doubling her over again!

As Kyoko moved back, Fallon smiled and followed her, bouncing on her toes as she moved. "Hey, you know I can't talk too much about that sorta stuff, and how, like, competitive it is, and all of that stuff," Fallon would say with a wink. "But Mikki keeps her legs just as strong as I keep my belly, I'll tell you that!" That was the gospel truth. But, right now, Fallon wanted to show off her legs! As she followed Kyoko, Fallon would spin and throw another kick, once again trying to connect with a foot to Kyoko's belly—this time up near her solar plexus!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 am

Kyoko definitely wasnt where she wanted to be, Fallon's kick caught her of fun hardy and she was to about the slow down for her sake. In fact Fallon priced her right by following it up with another heel kick that nailed her stomach and seemed to do a good job of winding her as it sank in further then another blow she'd landed thus far. "Humph!" Kyoko backed up nearly folding over that she had to grab the ropes to stay up, she refused to fall and give Fallon that advantage.

"Mikki like..Mikayla Prior?" Kyoko asked again trying to use Fallon's friend lenses against her, her voice came out rather weakly so she hoped that if Fallon lost focus just for one second she'd get back in it. And she based her idea of fun of Fallon's previous opponents and her comments about strong legs, which seemed to fit the absent wrestler to a tee.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:04 am

Kyoko didn't fall after being kicked in her belly again, but she stumbled back, grabbing at her midsection, and ultimately ended up clinging to the ropes for support. Fallon had a huge opportunity here, and she would waltz after Kyoko, hands on her hips as her eyes darted down to examine Kyoko's body. She wanted to make sure to maximize the damage to her opponent's belly, because hopefully she could end this match quickly if she just kept her momentum going and stayed away from any dangerous blows which Kyoko might try to dish out!

Fallon was a little surprised when Kyoko asked about her girlfriend by name. "Uh, yeah. She's been a bit busy lately, but she's, you know, really cool," the California girl would explain, though she would immediately try to shunt her attention back to the match, knowing that she could not afford to get sidetracked. "Are you stalking me or something?" she would then ask, only half-jokingly.

Now, Fallon would rush in and swing her right fist forward, intending to sink a hard hook right into Kyoko's navel!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:18 am

Fallon would take her time closing in on her confidently. Though she was a little winded she couldn't let that slow her down, if she dropped the brunnete would pounce on her and take complete control of the match. Still she enjoyed the sight of some marks on Fallon's belly to show she did something, she just needed to to take advantage of the opening asking about Mikalya might net her. 

Though it was her turned to be surprised when Falon asked if she was stalking her, her eyes widened and her cheecks flaring at the implication. "What? N-no I don't so that I just guessed based off your comment so and the matches ive seen you wrestle in that's all." Kyoko said as Fallon came in to drive her fist in her gut. Acting fast Kyoko sent a right hook of her own into Falons navel. "Uggh!" Kyoko moans and asks up her hands coming to the ropes again as she tries not fold up and fall over, her belly starting to feel the effects of the blows.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:19 am

Fallon didn't want to slow down anymore, so she didn't really want to talk about Mikki or anything else that might get her brain going in some new direction. Fallon could be a bit zany sometimes, and she was the sort of person whose brain was always rolling along at several miles a minute. So she just needed to make sure that all of that thought went into deciding on how best to drive her fist at the speed of several miles a minute into Kyoko's belly!

At least Kyoko seemed to be a little surprised when Fallon asked if she had been stalking her. It had sort of been a joke, but the Japanese belly girl evidently took it very seriously, and it gave Fallon a few extra seconds that she might not have had otherwise. "Well, okay, but don't let me catch you peering at me from around a corner with those beady little eyes!" Fallon would say, before throwing the hard right hook at Kyoko's gut.

Kyoko threw a punch at the same time, and once again the two of them traded equal blows, hook for hook, both punches digging into the other's bruised belly. Fallon swayed for a second, letting out a hoarse breath, knowing that the punches which Kyoko was dishing out were starting to affect her. But she knew that she was still in the lead! With Kyoko wavering, Fallon would bend down, then try to swing her fist upwards, hoping to land an uppercut right to Kyoko's solar plexus which would really hurt her belly!

"Take...this!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:28 am

"My eyes are not beady." Kyoko muttered as Fallon made her one off comment but she decided to leave it at that, clearly bringing up Mikayla wasn't working so she'd just have to use the advantage she got, trying to get Fallon away from her so she'd have so room and be off the ropes she ran forward and tried to push her away but Fallon ducked and nailed her with another punch to her solar plexus.

"Hugh!" Kyoko gulps as it becomes increasingly difficult for her to breathe and she falls back into the ropes again this time her arms come around them and is  leaning against them to try to stay up though she might not be much better off from the ground.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:39 am

Fallon didn't hear Kyoko's retort, but she was really focused on other matters, which were keeping her from paying complete attention to what Kyoko was saying. If she did pay attention, she might get bogged down in some little technicality and give Kyoko an opening. Even if she had resisted the more dire possible effects of engaging Kyoko in a conversation about her girlfriend, it had still distracted her. She didn't want to leave herself open at any point in this fight.

Thankfully, she had the advantage now. Her punch smacked hard into Kyoko's upper belly, and the blue-haired girl fell back against the ropes, her arms reaching around them to steady her and keep her up. Well, so long as she was up, Fallon was going to try to pound Kyoko's belly into pudding! It was, after all, still well within range of her fists.

And her legs, too, for that matter!

"Alright..." the Californian exhaled, before she would begin to move in. Fallon would try to throw a couple of quick jabs into Kyoko's stomach before she could react, hoping to continue the process of breaking down those tough abs to get at her gooey center. Then, Fallon would bounce back, trying to stay light on her feet, before swinging her leg around to deliver a roundhouse kick to the side of Kyoko's tough belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Kyoko was panting as she tried to get her bearings from the punches that Fallon had given her, so far the brunette was living up to her promise that she'd regret letting her too but Kyoko was still confident that she could get back up and recover from this.

That confidence was shaken a little as Fallon began tagging her with more jabs to her unprotected belly. Kyoko goueaned as several moans and groans escaped her lips, the punches going further and further each time as Kyoko struggled to tighten them in her dazed state before the final kick really drove through her abs. "Ouugh" Kyoko moaned as she fell of the ropes and slid to the ground holding her belly as she struggled to breathe.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next