» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 pm

The test of strength would be one of the few holds or moves of the match that did not directly involve their bellies, since it was about the only maneuver which was allowed that did not focus specifically on the abdomen. Of course, there were ways that a test of strength could be made to focus on the belly, and Fallon figured that her opponent would want to go after her perfect abs as quickly as possible. Most girls did. They were, after all, almost hypnotically sexy. As Fallon matched her strength to Kyoko's to keep the test of strength on an even footing, she noticed Kyoko making some subtle movements to prepare for something.

That something, when it came, was obvious, and Fallon would respond to it quickly, tightening her abs, but letting Kyoko's knee drive up into them, letting the bony joint bang against her hard-as-diamond midsection. Upon impact, Fallon couldn't help but let out a small "Oomph," a grunt that underscored the force of the blow. It was powerful, but nothing she couldn't handle. Her body now very close to Kyoko's, she would smile and lick her lips as she put her face near the Japanese girl's ear. "Mmmmm...that was good," she purred, almost seductively.

Quickly, Fallon would retaliate. She would pull an arm back, ball that hand into a fist, and then swing it forward hard, trying to drill her knuckles straight into Kyoko's midsection, right above her belly button!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Kyoko was impressed by the skill on Fallon's part, she. Priced her tactic pretty fast and was able to properly prepare her abs quick enough that she took the blow with realize ease, Kyoko knew it hurt more then it appeared but still it should the toughness of her opponent to keep from giving to much of an indication of pain from her knee meeting her gut.

She had goosebumps as Fallon brought her face forward and whispered in her ear. "I am to impress." Kyoko whispered back as she knew exactly what was coming next and rather then try and dodge she decided to give Falln a better idea of who she was dealing with as she tightened her own abs, letting herself take the incoming punch. "uggh." Kyoko let out weakly, the blow dug in but didn't go very far. "Youve felt my knee, let's see how you like my fist." Kyoko would say as she pulled back her hand and drove into Fallon's gut taking the opposite route of her opponent and hitting her below the belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Fallon retaliated immediately, aiming for the upper part of her opponent's belly, and she struck with as much force as she could muster in such a limited space. Her fist drilled into Kyoko's belly, her knuckles tattooing little red marks across that smooth, light skin, eliciting a pained grunt from the Japanese girl. Fallon was ready for retaliatory retaliation on her opponent's part, and Kyoko didn't even bother trying to be sneaky. Belly punching was hardly ever very sneaky. As Kyoko challenged Fallon to see how she liked her fist, Fallon would tighten her abs again and smirk a little bit.

The girl's fist drove into her belly, pounding into it hard, indenting itself into it a little but then almost immediately bouncing back out off of Fallon's iron abs. The punch may not have sunk in very deep, but it did hurt, hot pain flashing through Fallon's midsection. "Urrgh," she grunted softly, as her head dipped very slightly. She straightened back up and put a smile back on her face. "Okay, so then...you've felt my fist, so let's see how you like my knee!" Fallon would say, switching around Kyoko's taunt. With no more forewarning, Fallon would swing her right knee upwards, trying to slam it hard into the lower part of Kyoko's stomach, hoping to make her foe double over.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:42 am

Kyoko's fist struck Fallins and and while she could tell she did some damage, she didn't get very far, striking th skin and digging in a little before it really got to her center and bounced off.. Thankfully she didn't expect too, if Fallon showed any real weakness at them playing around, Kyoko would be severely disappointed. She smiled at her opponents use of her own quote to call her attack and Kyoko tightened her abs to prepare for the incoming knee.

Fallon struck low but not too low, catching her in between her belly button and her shorts, her knee dug in a bit more then her fist and while it didn't push through her muscles yet it still hurt a lot. Kyoko let out a grunt and folded up a bit but refused to let her self fall to far or worse, drop to her knees and instead stayed slightly bent over for a few seconds from the blow. It was time for a change, as much as she would love to test Their abs to the full extent, she had a match to win. Kyoko strait themed up and drove a solid jab right in the center of Fallon's tummy and after a few seconds when Fallon would likely recover and think its her tune, Kyoko would go for another belly punch lower then the last one.

"Please don't think ill of me Fallon, but I came here to win." she would say sincerely, wanting no hard feelings after it was all said and done.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:27 am

Fallon always enjoyed a fun, even exchange of belly attacks, and since Kyoko seemed to enjoy belly stuff as well, Fallon had no problem trading blows with her like this. It wasn't the sort of thing which really ever caused Fallon to worry. Her abs had been in all sorts of battles before, going up against plenty of other toned bellies and even one fat belly one time. Fallon had never lost a belly-based competition and did not intend to do so to a complete rookie, even if Kyoko had prior experience elsewhere!

As much as Fallon enjoyed a fair fight, she recognized that there was no obligation to have one. Kyoko's next punch smacked into Fallon's tightened abs, once again bouncing off after just barely pushing inwards. As Fallon clenched her hand into a fist and prepared to return fire, however, Kyoko would break the pattern, swinging her arm forward again and smacking Fallon's belly a second time. The Californian only just tightened her abs in time as she backed up half a step, bending forward slightly. "Ooogh...fine..." she would grunt.

She would not straighten back up to give Kyoko a target again. Fallon instead launched herself forward while bent over, trying to slam her head into Kyoko's belly for a headbutt, hoping that she could use her weight to back her foe up across the ring!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:49 am

Somehow Fallon had managed to get her abs tightened before her second blow struck, although she definelty felt them sink in more then usual and they forced Fallon back a but as she hunched over. In private, Kyoko would gladly let the two really test each other's tummies until their was clear winner and loser but in a match, with so one like Fallon it would be too close to call and the victory was more important then going with her selfish wants, made all the worse since it was obvious Fallon enjoyed it too but thankfully didn't seem to upset about it.

When Fwlon didn't straighten up Kyoko reached for her head in an effort to grab it and pull her back up but Fallon charged in head first, her head connecting with her belly. "Guuh!" Kyoko moaned as flinched over her opponent who was trying to send her backwards, however this did leave her an opportunity as Kyoko grabbed Fallon's neck and tried to send her her knee up and I to Falons gut if she could. Hoping to get Fallon to stop for a it and then she could use the head to get control of the match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 am

The two of them had set aside the even exchange of blows for the time being, deciding to be more strategic rather than allowing themselves to be drawn into a neverending standoff. Kyoko had managed to sneak a pair of hard blows into Fallon's belly before the brunette could retaliate, doubling Fallon over and gaining an early edge. Fallon quickly did respond, of course, as while she still had her stomach protected at this angle she charged forward, her thick skull smashing into Kyoko's belly. She felt her foe bend over her, that belly pressing more tightly into her forehead.

However, when Kyoko grabbed onto her neck, Fallon realized her opponent had something in mind. At this point, it would be better to just keep her abs tightened defensively throughout their whole battle. Even when they were tight, it didn't help too much against that powerful knee which Kyoko rammed right into her gut. It smacked powerfully into Fallon's midsection and had her spluttering and coughing into Kyoko's belly, bent over completely, wrapping her arms around Kyoko for support. The blow had surprised her, and she just needed a second to recover from it. Her belly was really starting to burn now.

"Urgh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Kyoko smiled as she heard Fallon cough and wrap her arms around her seemingly to keep from falling, she could feel that her knee had did damage and was pleased to see her efforts were finally getting something done on Fallon's abs. Kyoko needed to keep control, the more she worked over Fallon now the less strength she'd be able to muster later. "Sorry sweetie but this is what happens when you mess with the queen on her turf."

To try and diminish any resistance she would get Kyoko sent another knee up in her gut. Then using the hold on Fallon's neck Kyoko sprawled and wrenched her neck to the side in an effort to bring Fallon down and roll her to her back. If this worked Kyoko word then let go of her neck and try to position her body to mount Fallon by sitting on her thighs, were hopefully she can really work over her opponents belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 am

Fallon was hurting, but she was far from finished. Very, very far from finished. There was a reason why she had never lost a belly battle, and she was not going to start now, not against Kyoko, even if Kyoko was a fellow belly enthusiast and put almost as much work into her abs as Fallon did. Kyoko was a rookie, and Fallon, belly champion that she was, was not about to lose to a rookie! She was going to give the newcomer an appropriate welcome to AFW with a belly beating that she would never forget.

Right now, though, Fallon was in a bad position. Another knee smashed into her gut, rebounding off of her abs after making a small indent in them. Then, Kyoko would pull back and fall down onto her butt, taking Fallon with her, with the brunette helpless but to comply. Fallon fell, and then was pushed onto her back, and then Kyoko was on top of her, sitting on Fallon's thighs to try to keep the California girl in place. And, right now, with her stomach burning in pain and her thighs held down, Fallon really couldn't move right now. But the way that Kyoko was sitting did leave an opening for Fallon. Groaning, Fallon would suck in a deep breath to try to sooth her aching midsection.

"Your turf? This is, like, my arena! And bellies are my thing!" Fallon would insist, before she would try to get the jump on Kyoko, throwing a jab into the stomach of her opponent before Kyoko could attack her belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 am

It was important to get control like this now, a worn down Fallo will help her in the long run as well as keeping her from getting off anything that may turn the tide. She was co ride to she would win but it was still better to keep her down and be safe then sorry. Keeping Fallon off her game she was able to toss her to the floor and sit o ther thighs to effectively pin her to the mat.

"Hey I'm no slouch in a belly battle either, I know what I'm doing here." Kyoko said as she brought her hands together and raised the. Up over her head, going for a double axe-handle to really work on Fallon's tummy. Before she could swing down however Fallon sprung into action and threw a straight jab that caught her dead center on her abs. "Nghh." Kyoko flinched forward surprised by how quick the blow came and had to change tactics, Kyoko came down and put her weight on Fallon, mainly her arms to try and really pun the girl down and work her over. "Hold still would ya."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next