Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fallon vs. Kyoko

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fallon vs. Kyoko - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallon vs. Kyoko

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2016 7:51 pm

The Japanese belly fighter was obviously going for a massive momentum shift right now, as she put as much weight as she could on Fallon's upper body and rained as many punches as possible into Fallon's midsection. Most of them fell somewhere around her navel, below it, or to either side, and the blows were doing quite a lot to tenderize Fallon's belly, and to weaken her iron abs. She was starting to feel that hot, agonizing pain of fatigue, as she tried to keep her belly tight but knew that it could potentially break down given a few more minutes of this pounding.

Kyoko soon switched her position, rolling up and sitting on Fallon's chest to pin the American down with her lower body and use both of her arms to attack the brunette's vulnerable belly. Fallon cried out in pain as both of those axe handles slammed into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. "Ooouuugh! Gguhh!!"

Fallon was in a bad spot, but she was not willing to give up this fight, not after she had come so close to winning and proving that she was still the belly queen of AFW! Kicking her legs up, she would try to destabilize Kyoko. She would try to do it repeatedly, hoping that, little by little, they might make a difference, and that during one of her movements, she might be able to slip one of her arms free...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 10, 2016 12:42 am

She had Fallon firmly trapped, even if the fellow belly fighter managed to get out Kyoko had already made sure she wouldn't be spring back up like before, if she even found a way to get out at all. Kyoko began centering her punches mostly on Fallons navel and lower belly to make it difficult for her to use her hips and get back into the fight.

From there Kyoko stopped punching and brought her right hand down to dig into Fallons abs it has  stomach claw when the brunette began bucking and kicking, though Kyoko maintained the hold she was rocked and moved around doing so and occasion found it difficult to keep her pinned down...
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 10, 2016 4:36 am

Kyoko did stop punching when Fallon started violently resisting her assault. She did not stop attacking Fallon's midsection entirely, however, nor did she get off of Fallon, of her own volition or through being forced to do so. She would, instead, reach down with just her right hand to begin clawing at Fallon's stomach, sinking her fingertips in as deep as they would go—which, Fallon would be proud to say, was not very far, as her abs remained flexed and hard even though she was feeling white-hot flashes of agony in her tummy—and trying to rake them through Fallon's flesh.

But Fallon started thrashing, and she felt Kyoko wobble once or twice. Unfortunately, the blue-haired belly girl had decent enough balance to keep herself from just tumbling off, as Fallon had been hoping against hope that she would. Thankfully, though, Kyoko was not perfect. As her legs shifted, Fallon would find herself with just a tiny bit of space to move her arms. It wasn't much, but Fallon would suddenly try to throw her upper body upwards and try to push on Kyoko's legs, trying to throw her off and get that painful claw out of her belly!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 11, 2016 3:17 am

The claw didn't sink in like Kyoko would have liked and it showed she stil had a ways to go to really destroy her opponent but she knew she was on the right track, Fallon was still down and she was still in no danger of being hurt again, though her bucking was becoming a problem and Kyoko tightened tha hold and drove her elbow down on her sides and areas around her hand to put a stop to it.

Unfortunately she acted too late as evident by the hand that shoved her back and pushed her off to the side, Fallon had finally gotten loose! Kyoko quickly rolled away and to her feet to ready herself before Fallon got to hers or else the girl would quickly take control again. "Didn't even notice that you got your hand loose. Serves me right I guess but I'm back in this and I don't intend to let you take control again."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am

It took quite a bit of squirming and thrashing to actually throw Kyoko off, and all of that meant quite the use of energy. Fallon had succeeded in tiring herself out in her wild struggles, but thankfully they were not in vain. She managed to throw Kyoko off of her, disrupting her balance enough and posing enough of a threat to switch the dominant and inferior positions that Kyoko broke off altogether, rolled away, and got up onto her feet.

Fallon, after a second, would do the same, though once she had rolled up onto her knees and began to try to get a leg underneath her to push herself up onto her feet, she felt the effects of that claw and all of those punches. As her body folded during the process of lifting herself up, it felt as if something inside convulsed, and terrible pain flashed through Fallon's torso. She quivered and slouched over for a moment, but, refusing to yield to purely temporary pain, she would grit her teeth and shove herself up onto her feet as quick as she could! Once she was up, she would try to stretch her belly out and shake out her arms, readying herself while Kyoko was still at a distance.

"Well, it did take me a while, so you did, like, a pretty okay job, I'd say," Fallon would reply. "But that's over. Now I'm totally going to be in control again. You just try to stop me." She knew that she was baiting Kyoko there. But she hoped to make the other girl act brashly. She might just need it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Kyoko wasn't about to throw away her lead so soon after obtaining it and was cautious about making the first move. She imagined Fallon had similar reservations after getting in a tight spot and by the way she struggled to get up. "Thanks. Though I'd like to see you try and take the lead from me now."

With that Kyoko began circling Fallon and closing in on the brunette. The hard part was that her opponent knew where she was striking and the only trick she could pull was what she attacked her with, Kyoko moved in as if she was going to goo for aright hook only to feint and bring her knee up to strike her navel instead.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 13, 2016 8:10 am

Fallon definitely did not want to charge in all gung-ho, get caught by a prepared Kyoko, and take another belly beating. As strong as her stomach was, she knew that it had a limit—a purely theoretical one, considering that it had never actually come close to being reached (at least, not as far as Fallon was prepared to admit), but a limit which probably could be found with a long enough beating. Kyoko, being a belly lover herself, clearly knew just what sorts of punches to throw and where to throw them in Fallon's midsection in order to inflict the maximum amount of damage on the Californian's abs. If Kyoko pinned her down again, would she be able to get free?

That was why Fallon was being cautious, though it seemed as if the mellow Kyoko was not going to take her bait. Kyoko instead began to circle, and Fallon, of course, would begin to circle, as well. "You just wait and see," Fallon would say, moving a foot closer to her opponent, waiting to see what Kyoko would do. Kyoko would, ultimately, make the first move. She closed the distance between them and pulled back her right fist. Fallon got ready to dodge, but as the fist began to come forward, Fallon realized that Kyoko was holding something back, and that it was a feint. Before Fallon could dodge, a knee smashed into her taut red belly. "Guuooghh!" Fallon gurgled, as she doubled forward, folding over Kyoko's knee, some spittle hitting the other girl's thigh.

Fallon was not going to go down again, though—at least, not without taking Kyoko down, as well! Fallon would bring her arms down and wrap them around the back of Kyoko's knee, trying to capture the girl's leg. Then, Fallon would try to yank that leg upwards, hoping she could pull Kyoko's bottom half up and take it out from under her! Fallon would then throw her weight forward, trying to slam Kyoko down to the mat and come down on top of her—with, hopefully, her elbow driving into her opponent's abs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 14, 2016 2:03 am

Kyoko knew that Fallon would be cautious, and a small amount of pride filled in her, clearly Falln had respected her abilities If she was playing it safe and was glad to have at least made that much of an impression on the fighter. Her kick hit its mark but to her surpise Fallon caught her leg and Kyoko only had a second to register that she was in trouble before Fallon lifted her leg up in the air and send her to the floor by knocking her off balance.

Kyoko hit the ground and her back stung from the impact but she knew what came next and her free leg instinctively on where she figured Fallon was coming down and while Fallon dropped on her knee there was nothing she could do to stop her elbow from nailing her belly. "Gough!" Kyoko moaned as she shot forward in pain and tried to roll to the side to keep Fallon from doing more damage
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 am

Fallon was actually really proud of herself for her move. Rarely was she able to execute such a smooth maneuver. Since belly punching was her thing, her matches were all too often stop and go, the tempo stuttering forward and then screeching to a halt. There wasn't a lot of smoothness in repeatedly bashing each other's stomachs. It was not easy to chain a parry into a counterattack.

While Fallon gushed about the move in her head, though, and tried to file it away for future use, it was doing some real damage. Kyoko, as tough as she was, had trouble dealing with most of Fallon's weight being concentrated to a single elbow that smashed right into the center of her belly. It smashed into her belly, penetrating a little deeper than Fallon's earlier blows, and elicited a groan as Kyoko's body seemed to mold around Fallon's elbow. Of course, even when she executed such a dominating move, Fallon didn't get away completely unscatched. Kyoko's foot smacked into her side, and while it didn't do much damage, it still stung, and Fallon still winced and grunted.

The blue-haired girl rose up into Fallon, then tried to roll over to protect herself. Fallon intended to stop that. "Oh, nuh uh!" she would say, as she would try to bring her weight forward and press down on top of Kyoko, tightening her abs and sliding them up to try to grind them against those of her opponent and keep her down!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 am

Kyoko tried to get out of range but with their closeness and Fallon on her leg her escape attempt was unsuccessful as she was pulled in closer and Fallon laid on top pressing her abs against her as she sought to keep her pinned down. Kyoko however had no intention of just letting Fallon have what she wanted, no one benefitted from that.

Kicking her legs out to arch her self Kyoko sought to pushe Fallon off and away to get the distance she needed to kick her legs out and hook them around Fallons waist while she grabbed at her arms to restrain her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next