Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amazonian retreat

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amazonian retreat - Page 3 Empty Re: Amazonian retreat

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Rebecca sighed as the topic drifted away from Alaina's dojo associates and back into working out, or even talking about Adrian. "Yeah she's awesome." Rebecca beamed, "You wouldn't think it looking at her, but she's really good at that weapons shit." She said as she moved over to the Squat rack instead of joining Alaina on the exercise mat, she still had some sets to do even if her arm ached, the cardio could wait "She was a huge wrestling nerd in the 90s, still is, but she picked up a lot of stuff from back then. We're from Philly so our local show was E C Dub... not the place for little girls, but we got tapes and shit." the amazon reminisced as she took the weights and added them to the bar. "That costume shit was fun, and Adrian was good at making them, heck. That's what she did to make money while we were going through wrestling school, I worked security for a bar, she made costumes and sold them online... I mean there weren't much I could go as besides She Hulk, but it was fun."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Alaina nodded and smiled. "I remember the mid to late 90's wrestling scene. San Diego didn't have ECW, but we have a few local promotions, and I remember Mick Foley in a lot of crazy boiler room matches in the WWF at the time."

Alaina got down on the mat in plank position and began alternating form plank position to pushup position, then going back to a plank position while keeping her core tight. It didn't look like much, but this was a great workout exercise. "I could see you as a great she hulk, ya got the figure for it and if ya wanted to be flirty you could show off a bit of that backside. No flab or anything to hide, and if ya got it ya might as well show it off right?" Alaina said. She pushed on through the exercise, glad to have someone to talk to. It helped keep her mind off of how tired she was going to be after...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

"Crazy times... I think he used a Forklift in one of his matches too, so that's where Adrian got that idea. He didn't jump off it though." Rebecca chuckled as she moved up and down, trying to get a set of 20 done at 420 pounds, compensating for the fact she couldn't just outright bench it. "Heh, that's more for private time between me and Addy... although there was another idea she had for a costume for me... ever heard of League of Legends? Me neither but apparently one of the characters is a buff chick priestess for the god of tentacles or some shit."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Alaina made it through her first minute of planks, followed by some pushups and some body weight only squats. Now for the second go round....

As she listened to Rebecca, Alaina found herself laughing. "Hahaha yeah, thats a good enough point. My boyfriend and I can attest to that." Alaina said with a wink as Rebecca mentioned private time with Adrian. "I never heard of League OF Legends though, and that tentacle thing sounds pretty insane. If its not a comic character from a movie, chances are I don't know about it then. I did the costume thing for a charity event, although based on some posters I have seen at matches my fans seem to have liked it." Alaina chuckled as she recalled a sign that had her dressed as wonder woman with text next to it stating "amazon wonder woman, and hopefully this guys future wife" with an arrow pointing down.

Alaina controlled her breathing through the high/low planks and spoke up again as she began to do more pushups. "If I hear of another charity kind of thing like that where they need volunteers or there is some sort of character theme, would you or Adrian want to tag along?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Rebecca had abandoned the squat rack and headed towards the exercise mat to join Alaina, however in a move that would have alarmed many people in the wrestling business, she was also bringing along a few folding chairs. Instead of their usual use in AFW though, Rebecca used them to set up a spot just off the mat where she could do some pushups of her own, hands on separate chairs, her feet on a third. "Sounds like it might be fun! Sure, sign me up if it comes up." she panted in between push ups, using the chairs to get herself lower than she would have been able to on the mats without her sizable breasts getting in the way "Just uh... I ain't the most popular gal in Japan so, make sure whoever's running it is cool with me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Alaina continued through her five sets, beginning the fifth set as Rebecca did her pushups. "All right, I'll do that and I will make sure its all good with the organizers." Alaina said in between controlled breaths. As soon as she finished, she grabbed a couple kettle bells and got ready to do a few things like farmer walks, bent over rows, and the like.

Alaina looked over at Rebecca and chuckled. "Also if either you or Adrian ever want to spar or mix it up in the ring let me know. After all you did say you couldn't come here without someone trying to step up to challenge ya so I guess my offer means that quota for the day is filled huh?" Alaina said, still chuckling a bit.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Rebecca finished her set soon enough and tidied away the chairs. This was nice, just two wrestlers having a friendly conversation while working out, wouldn't seem like this would be so hard but this was the longest time she'd held a conversation at the AFW complex without there either being beers around or throwing a punch. Even if Alaina had just informally challenged Adrian.

"Eh..." The amazon let out, it had been years since she'd done any tag team work with Adrian, maybe it would be good to do a little friendly sparring between them. But on the other hand, she doubted that the rest of the group working in the dojo would be as happy if they started working with Rebecca and Adrian closely. Heck, Akashi might have preferred them to work with Kelly rather than her. "You and uh... Julia was it? Weren't you moving into doing a few more tag stuff? Might be good to get a bit of practice with me and Adrian... unless you don't want Addy to talk your ear off about all the intricacies of the tag ropes..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:39 am

Alaina smiled at Rebecca, as the thought of a tag spar between Adrian and Rebecca vs. Sonic Boom appealed to her. "Solo, tag whatever. Facing off against established people and getting extra work in is a big deal to someone like me." Alaina said, still beaming. "Like... you know, I would love to work myself up to that elite tier of competition some day. I love the Entropy title and that division, its got a special place for me but I think everyone signs up to make it all the way to the top."

Alaina sighed a little, momentarily daydreaming about being in the center of the ring holding up the Friction Title....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:43 am

"Hey..." Rebecca said, moving over with a soft smile towards Alaina, patting her as lightly as possible on the shoulder "Don't sell yourself short girl, you're doing great." the amazon reassured her "Think about it, how many world champs had the belt you got now? And I mean actually won it and shit, it ain't a small list."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Alaina smiled a bit, and felt her mood lighten up a bit. "I guess I just want to show everyone that I earned the chances I got, that the title is because of skill and merit not just because of who I know. I guess I should get used to that criticism though, I doubt it going away any time soon." Alaina said as she looked up at the giant woman.

"Thanks a lot though, coming from someone whose been at this as long as you means something."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content