Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:29 pm

This "match" had only gotten started, but the size difference between Rachel and her opponents- both of them- was already doing a number on her energy, and her morale. Still, she had a feeling these two were only getting started, and she started to squirm when a quick slap to her ass roused her to start moving again.

Not that that helped, of course, when she was slammed hard into the side of her rental car, denting the door and cracking the window, not to mention the damage it had done to her body. A pained yell was all she could manage as she slid helplessly to the concrete floor, the hard metal and glass already creating little nicks on her back.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker

Post by TheRacker Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Ivan managed to throw Rachel without much or resistance. He didn't expect anything else and it was pretty satisfying after seeing her body collapsed down beside the car. While he was watching her downed body, Juni joined the party.

They looked eachother, noded to themselfs and start stomping Rachels body. Ivan was kicking her stomach, while Juni start aiming in Rachels head. "I don't know why is this so satisfying." Ivan said and while they continue to stomp Rachel's body, that started a little conversation. "I know right. It's pretty cool when you can just relax and beat up others."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Great. Rachel was pretty fucking pleased that her battered body was being used as a break room water fountain. Her indignant feelings would only be that much stronger, if it wasn't being out shined by the sense of overwhelming, crushing pain.

The first stomp to her belly felt like an anvil had been dropped on her, the crushing weight of Ivan's boot pushing the life out of her more and more. The immediate suffering was compounded that much more when Juni joined in, slamming her skull against the concrete beneath her own foot. Rachel yelped and convulsed as the two of them went to work on her, coughing and whimpering between stomps. She couldn't even curl up into the fetal position with the stomps to her head, instead lying limply beneath the brutal behemoths as they had their fun.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:56 pm

"Hey girl, i have an idea. You'll probably won't need to hold her now, but still, put her back on her feets." Ivan instructed to Juni and she gave him a thumb up. June put arms under Rachels armpits and pull her up. Girls were standing now with Juni pushing her breasts on opponent's back with arms wraped around her waist to keep Rachel on place.

Meanwhile, Ivan grabed car's side mirror and break it off. He grined and approached both females. Russian giant grabed Rachel's neck with one arm and start squeezing a little. Still grining, he end up with smashing side mirror's glass over Rachel's head.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:10 pm

The last boot to her stomach left Rachel dizzy, and she didn't put up much of a fight when she was raised up and held in place, her naked upper body pressed up against Juni's. For a while, the world was just blurry, spinning, still throbbing with pain, and other than the warm sensation of Juni's skin, there wasn't much else for her to be aware of. However, as the world started coming back to, she was first aware of the massive man in front of her, and his fingers clenching around her neck. Helplessly, she started to gag as the air from her lungs was slowly constricted.

The slow, helpless misery was replaced by searing instant pain, though, when suddenly the side mirror of her car smashed against her skull. Blood streamed into her hair and down her face and what was intended as a pained scream became more of a gagging, retching sound as the hand around her throat continued to tighten.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

"Hold her for a bit longer." Said Ivan. Juni on other hand, was bit more patient than her brute friend and didn't have any problems with her just supporting in fight. Not like she would dare to say anything anyway. She was keep holding Rachel, pressing her breasts on opponents back while sliping her arms around to grab and fondle Rachel's breasts. "Relax honey." She whispered on her ear. "We'll just beat you up, what's the big deal?" She giggled and taunt Rachel a little.

Ivan got distracted and waited few seconds after noticing how Juni began playing with Rachel's breasts. It was nice view, but he was here to smash and destroy and he follow up by smashing side mirror one more time on Rachel's head. He kept his other hand on neck all the time and was enjoying how Rachel's face was slowly changing a colour.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 am

The gentle massaging of Rachel's breasts might be a welcome sensation in almost other situation, but here it only made her more miserable. Tears were already beginning to form in the corners of her eyes, despite her best efforts, and she desperately tried to choke out some plea of resistance in Ivan's crushing grip.

Of course, the sudden molestation was not really her priority anymore as what was left of the side mirror was smashed against her skull yet again, her eyes shooting wide open as her only means of expression. Meanwhile, the grip around her throat tightened, crushing her windpipe as saliva foamed up and started to leak from the sides of her mouth. Desperate, she reached up with both hands and hopelessly tried to pry Ivan's fingers from her throat.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 am

Ivan and Juni start laughing after Rachel's attempts to pry his fingers. This only caused him to start squeezing harder, while Juni reached for Rachel's arms and move them behind her back. "That's not neccesary" and roughly riped Rachel out Juni hands. "Fine, whatever you want." She rolled her eyes and smiled. Ivan didn't see her, since he was too focused on Rachel. He lift her in the air with one arm and move around with her.

He walked infornt of the car and chokeslamed her on the hood. Although Rachel wasn't too heavy, Ivan's throw was strong enough to slightly bend car's hood. Juni joined them and observed Rachel for few seconds. She was basicly Ivan's ragdoll, since he was pretty much doing anything he want with her. Still looking at Rachel, Juni began throwing punches in her ribs.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 am

The tighter Ivan's grip grew, the more Rachel choked and gagged, and as she was pried away and hoisted about the lot she began to kick and flail, praying for some kind of reprieve, but reprieve is not what she got. What she did get was a two-ton metal bed forming painfully around her back as she was slammed into the hood of her rental with a loud CRASH. The impact rang through her body, and Rachel's struggles promptly cased as she lie on her back, a few more cuts dripping down over the hood of the car and into sight. This was followed by pained convulsing as punch after punch landed in her rib cage, forcing the life out of her a bit more with each heavy punch.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 am

As Juni was pounding Rachel's ribs, Ivan grabed her ankles and pull her off car. He wasn't doing anything fancy - just pulling her off the hood so she landed down on concrete floor. Luckily that Juni was paying attention on what's going on, so she stoped before she would accidently punch the hood of the car. "Hey, you're getting selfish now!" Juni said to Ivan. He looked at Juni, groaned and stomped her crotch once before backing off.

"Thank you." She smiled and grabed Rachel's hair. She start pulling her upwards untill everyone was back on their feet. Juni held one arm around Rachel's waist with having other hand behind her head. She lead her back to the side of a car again and start slaming Rachel's head in side window.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next