Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heart Of Gold

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heart Of Gold - Page 3 Empty Re: Heart Of Gold

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Alaina just lay in silence or a moment as she took in Bryans words. It seemed too good to be true. "Mmm, baby thats music to my ears." she said as she snuggled up against Bryan. Alaina just felt better about everything having someone she was close to always there for her. From simple little stuff to job stress pushing her too far Bryan had already listened and proven that he wasn't just out for himself.

"Baby, I just want you to know that you've already shown me why you mean so much to me in such a short time. I just feel like I can be myself around you. You also know how to just relax and aren't super formal all the time...." Alaina began, throwing in a small shot at Mamouru. His non-stop business attire drove her nuts, even if she never said anything to him about it. "you aren't just out for yourself either, thats the best thing about you Bry. I can't wait to see the faces over in Tension when I accompany you to the ring...." Alaina added with a big grin and wink, giggling a slight bit at the thought of being able to put everyone on the Tension roster on notice. If anyone messed with Bryan or pulled any shady stuff in a match they would be sorry.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:52 am

Bryan meant what he said and said what he meant. As much of a lovesick Lothario he's rather notorious for being, the model athlete could recognize a knockout when he saw one. From minute one when they "bumped" into each other on that boardwalk, there were neon-lit signs that Alaina was someone special. His past flames mainly consisted of colleagues in the modeling business who may have been a sight to behold...but really had nothing going on upstairs aside from whatever hair conditioner they were sporting. With Alaina...she was deeper than the San Andreas fault, and just as beautiful.

"Now that's exactly what I want to hear Allie. Cause I don't you to be anyone else. Cause the real you is the kindest, gentlest, strongest, most beautiful fellow superhero geek I have ever met."
Bryan quipped while affectionately kissing the top of Alainas head in between each descriptive word. "But like...I kinda think we're what's best for eachother right now, ya know? I"m kind of...well, lets face it, I'm a huge goof-off when it comes to my training...And with all this drama going on in your life, I think you could use someone to help put it all in perspective. I guess I'm what I'm trying to say is...we both deserve that happiness I mentioned." Bryan said while holding Alaina tighter until she could probably hear his heart beat, hoping he was making sense here. "Hmm...I reckon my opponents are gonna tread lightly once they see my backup strolling up behind me with the Entropy Champion around her waist. You know you've got that in the bag, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 am

Alaina pulled her kind hearted man close and laid gently on his chest, kissing his neck. He really was that nice guy women always wanted, but he had just enough of that handsome, suave smoothness to keep things interesting. Bryan was more than just a sexy athlete. He was humble, kind and smart enough to be able to take a step back when he had to. He was a great fit for Alaina, and she felt like a great fit for him. She hadn't felt this good about anything since.... well... lets just say it had been quite some time.

"Bry babe, this is the start of something simply beautiful." She whispered into his ear. "You are that amazing guy I have been waiting for and I will be that lucky lady who you've been waiting on to show up. We'll take AFW by storm the way you took my heart by storm..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content