by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ladies Night or Date Night

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Ladies Night or Date Night

Post by Serpon Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Once everything was paid for, Akiha had asked Belinda where they wanted to go with their food.  Her lover responded by saying they should sit down where they could enjoy the food before leaning in closer and saying each other company.  “Well this is a public event with all sorts of people.  We can probably get our own table, but it will be in public.” said Akiha as she then began to look for a place where the duo could sit down and enjoy their meal.  Eventually, Belinda found a spot and started to walk towards it, Akiha would quickly follow her rival lead and make her way to the bench.

As she sat down, her blond counterpart handed her food to her.  Akiha allowed Belinda to try her food first, observing her reaction to it.  She watched as Belinda took a bite and let out a small moan before hearing a purr.  “It's pretty hot and good.  I guess it's my turn to take a bite now.” said the Japanese wrestler as she would then take a moment to look at it before taking a bite.  “OOH!” said Akiha as she would then wave her hand towards her mouth in hopes of cooling down the food.  “It's hot!” stated the raven hair girl as she kept waving her hand to help cool down the food.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 4 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:00 am

Belinda watched her rival now as they were both seated, enjoying the vision that the raven haired girl was when she took a bite out of that takoyaki, she would look and and then let out a giggle as she heard Akiha's reaction to the hot food, something which brought a smile to Belinda's face. She'd lean in a bit closer to Akiha's face and give her a smile, before she'd turn her attention towards her own food, she'd take up another takoyaki piece with the grill-stick and move it up to her own mouth.

The Swede would slowly and carefully blow on it with a cooling breath, a few times as she took some breaths between the blowing. When she was done she'd point the food towards Akiha with her hand underneath it. " Say aaaaah ~" Belinda let out, and not caring much if Akiha allowed it or not, the second she saw her rival's mouth open up, Belinda would put the Takoyaki ball into the girl's mouth and give her another bright smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:05 pm

The two were now sitting down enjoying their meals. Akiha was taking her time and eating her food with proper manners or at least what she thought was proper manners. As a result, Belinda was eating her food a bit faster then the raven hair girl. As she fanned her mouth due to the heat, she could see her blond lover giggling at her reaction, causing a faint smile to come from the Japanese girl before she took another bite to enjoy her food.

As Akiha was half way done, she then saw Belinda put some food near her mouth before saying something. “Wha...” but before Akiha could finish her sentence, the food was placed in her mouth causing her eyes to widen in surprise. Luckily it wasn't too hot and it tasted good and thus, she began to chew her food and calmed down. If anyone else had done this or if had been done in a situation where people she knew were watching, she might have given a different reaction but for now, she just swallowed before giving a smile. “Mind if I return the favor?” said Akiha as she then grabbed one of her own takoyaki and blow her breathe on it to cool it down before trying to place it in Belinda's mouth.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 4 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:48 am

Belinda would smile as she assaulted Akiha's mouth with the lovely taste of the Takoyaki as she would smile and let out a light giggle, enjoying her rival's reaction as she pulled back her grillstick and would pick up her own little takoyaki ball and was about to put it up into her mouth...however she soon saw Akiha offer one instead.

The young blond would look on at Akiha's and smirk a bit, before she'd try and lean past Akiha's offering and move in to give the girl a quick peck on the cheek. " Thanks~" She'd let out before bringing her mouth back to pick off the Takoyaki and eat it, letting out a soft purr as she was enjoying the flavor. After which she would turn to put her own Takoyaki in her mouth and then look on at Akiha. " Soooo, tell me a bit more about yourself Akiha-chan ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Akiha let out a smile as she managed to return the favor.  The duo was now almost done with their food as the raven hair wrestler was then pecked by her lover on the cheek.  Taking the last Takoyaki in her plate, the Japanese wrestler would blow on it before finishing it.  She was then about to throw her plate away before being asked to tell a bit about herself.  

“Ah, well I guess I should start with my parents.  My father is Kim Kosha, the owner of Hasama Corporation, a massive company that is expanding worldwide.  My mother is Aiko Kosha, she is a lawyer.  Because of my parents wealth, I had a strict upbringing and a lot was expected of me.  Though eventually I got sick of this and decided to rebel.  Eventually, I found out about wrestling and fell in love with it.  That being said my parents hated it, this caused much conflict between me and them.  My brother decided to step in and help me and my parents come with a compromise.”
said Akiha as she then realized she might have given Belinda a bit more information then she asked for.

“Sorry, was that to much?”

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:57 am

Belinda listened on as her lover started to explain some stuff about herself , it was actually quite interesting to listen to and Belinda nodded intently as she continued to hear the words of her rival and lover exposit about her life and such. It was pretty cute of thinking of Akiha as being in her rebelious phase of life...though it did bring some worries that the relationship they were having would be something she'd regret later...Belinda had to bury those worries though as she didn't want to ruin the wonderful night that Akiha had laid out for them...

She looked on at Akiha as the girl explained her situation and love for wrestling. Something that caused Belinda to show a warm smile to her rival as she'd lean in when Akiha was finished and give her lover a quick peck on the lips. " Not at all! ~ It was a pretty touching story of a girl wanting to do what she loves." Belinda let out as she'd smile at Akiha and give her a light wink of her eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:48 am

Akiha finished her story as she looked at Belinda, trying to read her reaction.  Eventually, she saw that nice smile appear on her lovers face which made relax and smile as well before she was then kissed on the mouth.  For that moment, the raven hair wrestler felt like she was in heaven as if nothing could take her down.  She then listened to what her blond girlfriend had to say and hearing Belinda comment about how it was touching made her blush a bit.  “Thank you, now then, why don't you return the favor and tell me a bit about yourself as well?” ask Akiha as she then looked into her lover's eyes, curious to learn more about her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:14 am

Belinda had to let out a light giggle as she looked on at Akiha's face, she couldn't help but enjoy how often she got the cute raven haired girl to blush. She couldn't help but enjoy the fact, but when Akiha asked her to tell her about her own story, Belinda would look away a bit and let out a light sigh. " Uhm...it's kinda embarrassing..." She let out as she'd bring a hand up to scratch softly at her own cheek.

" Well...wrestling didn't use to be any special dream or so of mine, it was just sort of something that I fell into with the fact that my sister was doing it. At first I kinda just did it to spend time with her ? I guess ?..." Belinda let out as she'd then shrug her shoulders a bit. " I liked it so I continued, that's about all there is to the story. Though as for my parents, Frida and Johan. They are nice folk, a mix of old money and new money. They own a lot of property, Dad is a really good businessman and mom is apart of some old noble household. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

The raven hair wrestler listened to Belinda story. She had a neutral expression as she heard the entire story before closing her eyes for a moment to take it all in. “I see. Well, there is nothing wrong with that if you like wrestling and I don't think there is anything embarrassing about it.” said Akiha as she opened her eyes and gave a warm smile while placing her hand on top of her rival while looking into her lover's eyes.

After a moment passed by, Akiha would get up and look around. “Well now that we have eaten, I am ready to try out all the games and activities here, how about you?” ask the Japanese girl as she looked around to see what sorts of activities they could now do. “Do you have anything in mind you want to do first?” ask the raven hair girl as she turned to face Belinda once again.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Belinda's little moment of embarrassment came from the fact that Akiha was doing she loved and was fighting to do it, while Belinda was more doing something she liked and had no real problems in being a wrestler from her parents or the like. As long as her duties as an heiress wasn't halted by her career as a wrestler. Still hearing Akiha be suportive of her made Belinda smile, she'd nod her head at her lover and rival and give back a warm smile towards the raven haired girl .

After a moment or two they found themselves done with their little dinner and Akiha seemed eager to move on, as she looked around and all. Belinda would smile and move up to her feet, taking a hold of Akiha's takoyaki box and her own. " Sure, sounds like fun. Since I decided on food...how about you decide on games!" Belinda let out in a cheerful manner as she'd quickly run off towards the nearest wastebin and throw the boxes inside before turning back to Akiha.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next