by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Four Evil Ladies

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Evil Ladies Empty Four Evil Ladies

Post by Darius Tue May 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Sarah was not in the best of moods today. Currently she was on her way through the AFW facilities to a secret meeting between the Era of Hell leaders, which she often forgot she was. Some of the perks that came with becoming an Era of Hell leader were great, but having to drop everything to attend some stupid meeting was one of the less than satisfying perks. "Do you expect trouble, lady Sarah?" came a voice behind her, and Sarah turned her head to look at Sayuri. The ninja was one such perk the Era of Hell had provided her, her own ninja bodyguard.

"I'm attending a meeting between super heels," Sarah muttered dryly as she lead the way, Sayuri in step just behind her right shoulder. "Most of whom I've pissed off in the past couple of months or so." Sayuri nodded silently, and checked her weapons pouch one last time as she followed her charge. "This is so fucking stupid. What the hell to they expect me to say?" the question was directed at Nha, who she had also requested come with her. The blue twin still knew more about the evil organization than she did, it couldn't hurt to have an advisor of sorts.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Four Evil Ladies Empty Re: Four Evil Ladies

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Nha looked up once Sarah had spoken to her and answered almost immidiatly. " They expect results of your leaderships, whether or not you have done things that make you qualified to be a leader. " Nha looked around, noticing where they were, they were close to the large door now, in that room rested the strongest of heels, who were no doubt plotting already without them, Nha was curious to see what kind of meeting they had since she never attended one, ironically it was because Sarah beated her and her sister..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Sarah frowned at Nha's answer, not thinking that Sarah's leadership would be called into question. Sarah's position was the only lead she had for brining the Era of Hell down from the inside. If she lost it, destroying the Era of Hell would become a lot tougher.

"Dully noted," she muttered. Upon coming to the door Sarah frowned. Without further ado, Sarah kicked the door in with a loud crash.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Nha blinked and stepped back once she saw what Sarah was going to do, soon enough the door being kicked in, which made Cerbera only blink, Lute however fell cutely off her chair. Cerbera started to shake her head, resting her back against the chair and looked over at Sarah. " Poor door. What has it ever done to you? " She spoke with fake compassion.

Someone leant off the wall to peek to see who kicked the door, then blinking as she noticed who it was. " Hmm..? Well looky here! " The long grey haired girl spoke with a grin, the third person identified as Raiye.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 04, 2010 8:59 pm

"What up, bitches?" Sarah greeted loudly with a wide grin to match, strutting into the room like she owned the place. Sayuri followed in closely, quickly giving a scan of the room. In the span of ten seconds she had quickly determined the exit and entrances', and anything that might be considered dangerous. "Sorry, I needed to make a spectacular entrance. You know, wince I'm the best out of all of us."

Sarah blinked when she was adressed by an unknown, yet familiar voice. She turned her head, and saw someone she hadn't seen in awhile. "No way," she whispered. SHe snapped her fingers a couple times. "Uh...um...Raiye! That's who you are!" Sarah had met Raiye in a bar quite some time ago, and they nearly beat the snot of each other. They parted as partial friends, and Sarah hadn't seen her since. She had no idea she was in the Era of Hell, let alone one of its leader.

Sarah crossed the room's length to put a hand on Raiye's shoulder. "So, you're in the game too, huh? Finally, someone doesn't look like a deranged twelve year old." That little comment was obviously aimed at both Cerbera and Lute.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Raiye's grin never faded when Sarah came close and put her hand on your shoulder, giving her a thumbs up. " Eh! I get money for just being in this organization, This is the easy life right here! All I gotta do is beat up some people! " Raiye snickered, looking back at Cerbera and the now sitting Lute once she heard Cerbera speak again. " Can we cut to business? "

Raiye shrugged and then gave Sarah a friendly pat on the shoulder, heading for one of the chairs to sit upon and bring her legs up to the table to let them rest. " Alrighty, boss! " However her eyelids quickly closed halfly. Lute couldn't help but giggle as she too waited for everyone to be ready, pulling the hood from her head to reveal her face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Sarah turned her head to Cerbera, and immediately fixated her with a glare. She had not forgotten what the girl had allegedly done to Sha. She was only going to put up with her crap for so long.

Sarah moved to plant herself in one of the four chairs. Sayuri moved to stand just behind her right shoulder, her ever watchful eyes fixated on each seperate leader, at the ready if any of them should try something. "Alright, let's get this fucking thing over with," Sarah sighed. "Believe it or not I do have better things to do than to hang out with you freaks."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

" Right.. Freaks. " Cerbera ignored the rude comment made by Sarah. " I recently re-recruited our old strategist again, she's aking preparations for us to take out the White Gale alot more effectively. The order you were supposed to handle, Sarah, will be lifted. " Cerbera then looked up at the ceiling, as if in thought. " ... There was also a White Gale meeting, their numbers are getting close to our own, I want you all to start recruiting whatever heel seems compotent to fight for us. "

Cerbera looked over at Lute, who nodded and brought out a piece of paper. " So.. What I've learned.. We can cripple the White Gale by getting just one member of them, though I am against beating her, if she does not comply to our request, she will have to be taken by force. This will be your job, Raiye! Easy money if you can capture her unharmed! "

Raiye smirked and took out a pack of cigarette's from her pocket, taking one out and bringing it to her lips, then placing the pack on the table so she can search for the lighter. " Excellent. " She spoke while holding the cigarette between her lips.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Sarah settled herself in for what wouls surely be an uninteresting meeting. She rather just dove into things head on than sir around talking about it. She did, however, however, raise and eyebrow at Cerbera's announcement that SHanari was returning. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he muttered under her breath. For all of Shanari's abuse she was coming back to the place of her misfortune.

As Cerbera mentioned the White Gale meeting Sarah wondered idly why they just didn't go ambush the thing when they had the chance. They didn't exactly keep the meeting a secret. But Sarah never made her ideas vocal. She wasn't exactly here to help these people. "Who is this Era of Hell member?" she asked idly, wondering who Cerbera wanted kidnapped.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 pm

" She was the one who created the Era of Hell before I took lead of it. Currently she is in the White Gale, aiding Seraphim in her decision. Her name is Sindel. "Cerbera was about to speak when the door behind her opened, there was another room connected to this but it was small. Out of the door came a certain girl dressed in a black dress, with one red eye and one blue eye, a emotionless look on her face, walking to Cerbera and giving her a small letter before she'd turn and walk back inside the room, closing the dor behind her.

Cerbera read the note for a wile, then looking up. " Right.. There have been rumors going on about a third faction that is currently being created, it's not sure whether it'll be hostile or not but I suggest you and Sarah do what you do best. " Cerbera showed and amused smirk now. " You two will be given reinforcements if you wish, I do not wish to see you two get hurt. " Lute started to giggle from Cerbera's supposed truthfull words while Raiye merely shook her head, lighting her cigarette. " They can keep sending them, I'll keep knocking them down. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down