by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ladies Night or Date Night

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladies Night or Date Night

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:16 am

Once Akiha finished explaining, she would wait to see what her rival had to say. It seemed the Belinda wasn't to experience in this but was willing to give it a try. “Well trash talking you won't have to do much, that will mostly be on my side as I will be playing the part of the villain though you should still do a bit of trash talking. As for the victory poses, I was thinking maybe me putting my boot on your face when I beat you. I know it's mean, but the fans will hate me for it. So if you ever do beat me they will go crazy for you.” stated Akiha in response to her girlfriend words as she returned the tease.

Belinda then began to talk about how she needed some practice when it came to doing victory poses as she would need to do a few more when they entered the ring again. “Oh, well you will have plenty of time as I am going to win our next official match. That being said, the private match I have planned for us you will get lots of practice. I will give it my all, but this is a type of match I don't stand a chance of beating you at.” stated Akiha as the limo started to slow down, it seemed they were now almost at the carnival. She had given another hint of the type of match she had planned and knew that Belinda might figure it out.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 3 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Belinda would shrug a bit as she listened on at Akiha, so basically it was essentially that the two of them would keep up playing the roles they already had and not show off any of the affection or the like they had shown each other in their backstage encounters, Belinda figured that that would be more than easy enough, especially if Akiha would play things up a bit more.

Not that it mattered though, it would be fun and she could always mess with Akiha backstage for the fun of it when she wanted, especially now that they were an item. The blond looked on at her rival for a little while as she spoke, before she'd let out a light giggle. " If you think you're winning the next match then you're crazy. I'm far hungrier for a win than you are Akiha, therefore I will give more than 100%! I'll give 1000%. Cause I'm straving." Belinda let out as she'd then lean back a bit...she would put on a contemplating face for a few seconds, before she'd lean towards Akiha again.

" Honestly though, I am kinda starving. Can we get some Takoyaki at the carnival ? I've never had it hehe~" Belinda let out as she'd giggle a bit, bringing her hand up to pat gently at Akiha shoulder before attempting to slip it up around her rival's frame and pull her in closer. " Otherwise I might have to start munching on you~" Belinda would tease as she'd open up her mouth and start to nom on Akiha's head in a joking a teasing manner. Making a slight amount of fun of the fact that Akiha had restorted to biting her in their last match in the process.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Akiha let out a smirk as she heard her lover's comment about how she was more hungry and was going to win their next match as the car then came to a full stop.  “You can think that, but I am on a warpath, I have destroyed everyone who has gotten in my way.  If you think I will treat you different just cause we are lovers, you are correct, I will be even harder on you then the rest of the people that I fight.  I suggest you get ready as I add another win to not only our rivalry but to my winning streak as well.  You may be a hungry lion, but I am a brutal warlord.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as Belinda was now leaning towards her.

The Japanese girl now waited for the driver to open the door while listening how her lover wanted Takoyaki.  “I believe there are several places here selling them, in fact, we can get all sorts of different kinds.  Though feel free to munch on me if you want.” stated the raven hair girl as was pulled in closer to Belinda before her head was then nommed on by her lover.  This resulted in her giggling before she heard the door about to open causing her eyes to widen open in fear as she didn't want anyone to see them like this.

Ladies Night or Date Night - Page 3 3l9yoRWLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 AjbwxKgLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 DUhLLRtLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 CDNLQYlLadies Night or Date Night - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Akiha's words were certainly filled with confidence, but hearing them Belinda could only find her now girlfriend to be rather cute, she'd probably use the girl's self-referal as a cute nickname from now on and tease her about it in the forthcoming time that they'd spend together. The cute blond would simply nod her head at Akiha's words and then flash a teasing grin. " Does that mean that when I beat you in our next match that you will have to eat some fairly heafty boasting ?" Belinda replied with a teasing grin as she then moved in and began to nom on her rival.

Following which the door soon enough started to open, Belinda would roll her eyes as Akiha's facial expression turned rather shocking and would attempt to take use her hold on Akiha's head to push her rival's head down towards her own lap as she'd try and seat herself up, attempting to make it such that she was simply sitting there pushing Akiha down....it probably looked even weirder, but at least she wasn't nomming on her raven haired friend. " Yahallo ~" Belinda would let out towards the driver in an innocent and cutesey manner!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:51 pm

As the door opened, Akiha was forced down onto her lover lap, making her blush as the door then opened while Belinda yelled out as the driver gave a confused look.  “Thank you, Belinda, for catching me when I tripped.” stated Akiha as she would then start to get up.  The driver would nod his head as he felt the situation now made sense.  He would ask her if she was alright and Akiha would nod her head indicating she was fine.  With that, she would attempt to grab Belinda hand and get out of the war with her lover.

As Akiha got out the car, she would take a moment to look around at the carnival.  There were all sorts of people here and events.  She could see all sorts of rides and games while being able to smell all kinds of different delicious food.  One added benefit was there was no cameras or anyone recording anything like this, also the sun was setting as well, making it harder to recognize people.  Hopefully, no one would notice these two wrestlers hanging out with each other. “Well then Belinda, were shall we get started?” stated Akiha as she turned her head to look at her rival.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 am

Belinda would let out a light giggle at Akiha's little statement as she'd proceed to nod her head and wave off the situation to the driver. " Oh, don't mention it Akiha-chan ~" Belinda let out as she would start move out of the car...only for her hand to be gripped and then being practically yanked out from the limo by her girlfriend. It seemed as if Akiha wanted to get away from the situation as quickly as possible and Belinda would only respond to it with a light giggle over how cute her rival could be at times....well....most times.

Once they were out of the car, Belinda would start to look around at the carnival, it certainly looked like it would be an interesting day for the two of them and the blond couldn't help wrap her arm around Akiha's shoulder and pull her in a bit closer. " Well...you asked me out, so you decide. I will say that I'm still hungry!~" Belinda'd let out as she'd look on at the raven haired girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:20 am

Thankfully, Belinda went along with Akiha little story before the two exited the vehicle.  The raven hair girl asked her lover where they should first start, only to be told that since Akiha had asked her on a date, she should choose first, though she gave a hint by saying she was still hungry.  “Well I could also use a bite, well then let's get some food, you said you did want some Takoyaki after all, I think I see a few places selling food over there, they should have some.” stated Akiha as she would grab Belinda arm and tug her towards the direction of the food.  In the Japanese girl mind starting a date with eating was a good way to go, as long as both people enjoyed their meal, not much could go wrong with it.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:32 am

Belinda would simply look on at Akiha as the girl pointed out the train of thought she had, something that Belinda would just listen on to up until Akiha grabbed a hold of her arm and started to pull on Belinda, at first the blond instinctively hold against the tug as it came from out of nowhere...but following which she'd start to move up with her rival.

The two of them would walk around for a little bit, before they reached a very nice looking stand for takoyaki. The stand was of a wooden design with red banners hanging around it, the smoke and steam coming from the place had an alluring smell that simply made the mouth water, Belinda would eye the place intently before she herself would start to pull Akiha along and try and get them up to the place. " Ah...uh..." Belinda let out as she looked on at the man who was cooking the food. " T-two servings, please." Belinda would let out in a very awkward and not terrible but certainly not a very good showing of the Japanese language on her part.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 am

After a bit of searching, the two finally found a spot that was serving some food.  Usually, Akiha didn't eat this kind of food, instead she would dine on higher end stuff.  But from time to time she would get some fast food and other types of consumables that her parents would disapprove of.  There was just something about fast food that tasted so good and besides what was the point of living if you didn't get to enjoy yourself every once in a while.

Akiha would then be dragged and allowed her rival to take charge.  There were several stands selling Takoyaki, but Belinda had seemed to follow her nose.  Following her rival, the two found a stand that seemed to smell good.  Like her lover, Akiha would take a moment to look at the place before then turning to Belinda who now attempted to ask for food.  Her Japanese wasn't perfect, but Belinda message was clear.  The man seeing the duo would nod his head before taking a moment to serve them two pairs.  While he was handing out Belinda the food, Akiha would take out her wallet, ready to pay the man.

Once that was all done, Akiha would take a moment to look around. “Anywhere you want to sit down to eat this or are we going to stand?” she asked trying to find a nice spot to sit down and eat her food with the Sweden girl.  The raven hair would rather take her time and sit down to enjoy her food, but she was willing to stand or even walk if that was what Belinda wanted.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Once they were given the food by the old man Belinda would nod her head and hold both hers and Akiha's servings as she waited for Akiha to pay, though it was still unusual for her how this whole one person pay worked, as it was somewhat more common in Sweden to just share to cost...though it was usually different when it came to dates. Still it wasn't as if Belinda had all that much experience when it came to dating...still she was enjoying herself right now.

After a Akiha had paid the blond would look on at her rival as she started to move along with her rival, " Hmm...let's find somewhere to sit so we can enjoy the food aaaaaand ~" Belinda let out as she'd lean in a bit closer to Akiha. " Each other's company." She'd let out as she'd give Akiha a teasing little wink, before which she'd attempt and start looking around. It didn't take all too long for Belinda to find a bench as she'd start to walk over towards it, still holding onto her rivals food. Once they found the stone bench she'd offer Akiha her serving of Takoyaki and move in to seat herself down on the bench, taking one of the two grill sticks they were given on each serving and poking it through one of the small balls before bringing it into her mouth.

It was very hot...but Belinda simply let out a low moan and then proceeded to keep biting into it, the wonderful taste seeped into her mouth and the young blond couldn't help but purr from the flavor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next